Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. (6256 Views)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes While Kissing Their Partner? / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / Bae Get Wet, High When Kissing, But Don't Feel Anything During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by princeakins(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
Itz emotional n gets us wet
dariz one more tin ur missin out ... dt feelin its giv u.... oya remember now

Btw vote princeakins for Mr Nairaland2016... he is funny, caring, lovable n wetable grin

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by SWITANN(f): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
correct girl

pls I want to make a request.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
SWITANN:

pls I want to make a request.
request..? Wats dat go on dear.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by SWITANN(f): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
request..?
Wats dat
go on dear.

pls I'll like you to join my team.... team FYNESTBOI
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
SWITANN:

I won't hide from u bae vizkiz is my guy but I will try my best to support fynesboi to some level but if vizkiz and fynesboi made it to the grand final my vote will go to vizkiz I am honest with you bae.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
SWITANN:

I won't hide from u bae vizkiz is my guy
but I will try my best to support fynestboi to some level
but if vizkiz and fynestboi made it to the grand final my vote will go to vizkiz
I am honest with you bae.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by SWITANN(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
I won't hide from u bae vizkiz is my guy
but I will try my best to support fynestboi to some level
but if vizkiz and fynestboi made it to the grand final my vote will go to vizkiz
I am honest with you bae.

OK thank you.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
SWITANN:

OK thank you.
you are welcome
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
vicstar:

so yo gunna fall for that crap lipsrsealed cry

Vic!! lipsrsealed how many women have you kissed!?..❤
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by vicstar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

am on d road when I get home ama answer that grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
vicstar:

am on d road when I get home ama answer that grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
smiling...
u ar back
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
smiling...
u ar back
wink
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by annnikky(f): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
Lols no
I watch how she is enjoying my saliva
Meaning d@ u're just there watching hw she's kissing u undecided
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
annnikky:

Meaning d@ u're just there watching hw she's kissing u undecided
I love watching how serious she will be hahaha
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by annnikky(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
I love watching how serious she will be hahaha
Lol... Nawty guy tongue
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
annnikky:
Lol... Nawty guy tongue
yes I am ma grin
annnikky:
Lol... Nawty guy tongue
yes I am ma
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Olasco93:
May you all Marry the last person you kissed in Jesus Name...

What of those of us that have virgin lips ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by naijamakossa(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:
lol @virgin lips
ifa hear.....
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by Olasco93: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I never knew such still exist in my country.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by DUOz(m): 4:10am On Jul 07, 2016
makydebbie:
me ehn if i won kiss i go shine my eyes and open my mouth make i bite the person very wellgringrin...who kiss EPP

Murderer
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by theimmortals(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I heard from d oldies ,they said : what eyes cant see, the heart can feel...

I dunno...I have no experience yet grin kiss

You say wetin?
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Olasco93:
I never knew such still exist in my country.

Then you're been living with ignorance cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Imagine kissing someone and both your eyes are open.

Talk about awkward! So you'll be staring right into their eyes that would be like half an inch away

No cool undecided
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by pedrilo: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2016
HERSLEY:
the normal way to snap pix is to face front, I dnt knw why u decided to turn bak n let ur bak to d front. Evil intention
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by annnikky(f): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
yes I am ma ;Dyes I am ma
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by kygo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
HERSLEY:
HERSLEY:

blood of Zachariah shocked shocked shocked
see Nyash..choi sad
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by jay89: 3:34am On Jul 14, 2016
HERSLEY:
Will really luv to do dat wit u
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by dukeprince50: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2016
op next time u kiss, close ur eyes and feel the lips of ur lover. I know ur still a learner. why do u open ur eye?? u can see the kiss
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by Vincent41(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL it is very funny so I want to know the connection between kissing and closing eyes and the funniest part is that even before you reach the lips as you are drawing closer the eyes will be closing slowly until finally closed when the lips are finally locked together.
did they want to see the holy ghost
sandoski
annnikky
berlyn
kingcheezypuff
makydebbie
do you open your eyes when kissing?

let me ask lalasticalala first maybe his girlfriend may have something to say....

i use to close my eye before when i was stupidly in love but nt anymore cos there is notin like love...just fuk the hell out of everywoman..they are just tools meant to be bleeped and notin more...Paulkillerman is my mentor!!
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by HERSLEY(f): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2016
jay89:
Will really luv to do dat wit u
hmmmm.... Y
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. by jay89: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
HERSLEY:
hmmmm.... Y
I fell under ur spell since the first day i saw ur picture. PM me criously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me / Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. / What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.