Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - (8321 Views)

Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
It’s very unlikely you have not heard of Corazon Kwamboka, the Kenyan socialite who’s always flaunting her THING. We have put 30 hot photos of the young woman together for your viewing pleasure. We bet you can’t remain bored looking through them…… -

SOURCE
see more:
http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/african-kenya-lady-with-biggest-hips-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by SeverusSnape(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
But this lady is not Corazon Kwamboka.
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by dauntless15(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oh no, warris dis? Adipose tissue? Or fat or water?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
undecided too much of everything is not good especially when your thighs would look like a bamboo stick because you have a massive behind.
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by barackodam: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
undecided too much of everything is not good especially when your thighs would look like a bamboo stick because you have a massive behind.

Wicked!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Had you not said it, I wouldn't have noticed.....

More like toothpick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by Jay542(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
iss not that big nw. Your own iss bigger you nw want to form humble wink
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by Kizmilz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Silicon on point...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by Feranchek(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

So you dey try tell me at you scroll up again go check abi?? And I'm sure you still looked at what you've already seen before grin grin grin badt guy cheesy
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
wink
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

Lol...you're too bad
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jay542:

iss not that big nw. Your own iss bigger you nw want to form humble wink

Lol. I don't have such massive ass. But I have big thighs wink
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by barackodam: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Feranchek:

So you dey try tell me at you scroll up again go check abi?? And I'm sure you still looked at what you've already seen before grin grin grin badt guy cheesy

ayam a small boi o

*covers eyes*
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by barackodam: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

All join, but that's meat o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by Jay542(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

lol. But i know it to be such massive ass.
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jay542:

lol. But i know it to be such massive ass.
Yeah too wow
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

All join, but that's meat o shocked shocked shocked shocked
No meat there it just fresh
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But this lady is not Corazon Kwamboka.
Yeah I know read the post well please
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2016
All this people self
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol...you're too bad
grin
Too bad
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

shocked
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by Kelly2713(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phisure or idntbelieveit

Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kelly2713:
Phisure or idntbelieveit
Lol wink
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kelly2713:
Phisure or idntbelieveit
Have you seen it
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kizmilz:
Silicon on point...
Where
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by tarico47(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
new247:

You sure it not scam

No not at all d company is registered and u don't need to pay for any thing
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
tarico47:

No not at all d company is registered and u don't need to pay for any thing
Okay
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by enyi1: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
But you are naked too
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by enyi1: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Meanwhile, i just looked at the picture, bag of shit
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
enyi1:
Meanwhile, i just looked at the picture, bag of shit
Huh
Re: Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - by new247: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
enyi1:

But you are naked too
Me ?

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: / Mayorkun Leaves Davido Music Worldwide ( DMW ) / Are You Currently Dating Your First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.