Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman (1417 Views)

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by becomrich15: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2009
some of the ethnics group in somalia

1. Daarood
2. Hawiye
3. Dir
4. Isaaq
5. Murile
6. Garre,
Shiikhaal,
Madhibaan,
Yibro iyo Ciise Jabuuti
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ikeyman00(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
hahhhaa grin
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by Beaf: 3:58am On Sep 09, 2009
Please solve this:

becomerich = donkey = ikeyman00 = cow
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by SEFAGO(m): 5:15am On Sep 09, 2009
modification
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ikeyman00(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2009
their papa their mama
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ikeyman00(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
somalia diferenct ethnics 1 language
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ikeyman00(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2009
ezeagu

yes
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by igboboy1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
its more like clans and not ethnic groups
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by emyah(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
The British got us where they wanted us all.And we all know the so call Nigeria is three in one or more country in one.

Look how they organized their continent Europe but hate to see Africa that way.They systematically destroy the whole of Africa.Just think of how people are made to run away from their own land.

Look at the Igbos,how are wandering all over the world chasing wealth that is right at their backyard.

Yes millions of Igbos paid the prize and still paying it today.Sometimes i wanted to come home for good but i cannot owing to slave condition British has gotten us into.my farther told us wat happen during Biafra war and i can visualize every aspect that genocide that British formen-ted through the Hausa /Yoruba for the sake of oil.

So to you all,the enemy we all facing  today is British and  using Yoruba/ Ahusa.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ikeyman00(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2009
^^^^

my friend i think its time to move forward

let the fg desist from cheatin igbos etc

lets go on that 1st
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by Beaf: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
^Fool decieving itself.
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ezeagu(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2009
igbo boy:

its more like clans and not ethnic groups

Yeah, I don't know what becomrich is talking about. . . .well it is becomrich. . . .
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by IKEYMAN1: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
^^^goat at the back yard

yum yum
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ezeagu(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!:

^^^goat at the back yard

yum yum

Your weird.
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by igboboy1(m): 3:22am On Sep 13, 2009
Ikeyman wetin be your own?

Well clans are more along family line/loyalty/descendants but doesn't mean they speak different language, so ur boy becomrich was wrong
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by IKEYMAN1: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2009
becomerich na mad man haha grin

infact the man is confirmed spam-infested slowpoke in nl
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by hollandis(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
IKEYMAN!!!:

becomerich na mad man haha grin

infact the man is confirmed spam-infested slowpoke in nl
Are you posting or vomitting ?
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by emyah(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^

my friend i think its time to move forward

let the fg desist from cheatin igbos etc

lets go on that 1st

A  child that forget what kill his father what kill his Dad must surely kill Him or Her sooner or letter, so i will not sleep until i see my self from those who pretend to love me, i wish u  an opportunity to travel around the world
to have more understanding about Nigeria.
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by ezeagu(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
emyah:

A  child that forget what kill his father what kill his Dad must surely kill Him or Her sooner or letter, so i will not sleep until i see my self from those who pretend to love me, i wish u  an opportunity to travel around the world
to have more understanding about Nigeria.

Your listening to Ikeyman? grin
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by IKEYMAN1: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
for where!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaAiHrCfUGI

lets fix our country

igbo, yoruba, aboki or not lets change our way plz
Re: Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman by africa9: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2012
we are one people....

those are clans....clans make up one tribe...we are one people...we are all ethnically somali

so while we have diffrent clans...those clans all make up one ethnicity....

(1) (Reply)

Why Low Voters In Yoruba/Non-Yorubalands And High Number Of Voters In Igboland? / British Tv News Analysis Nigerian History 1960-1970 / Luke Onyekakeyah: How Disunity Is Nurtured In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.