Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) (2340 Views)

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Bankole To Niger Delta: Your Leaders Failed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2010
one mopol:I am not tribalist, show me in any of my written,where I have been

You are talking to a person, I am a person, whose uncle is married to an Igbo woman, my nephew is igbo,my cousin is igbo,my other nephew is calabar, my cousin is married to a calabar woman, they other igbos.
Igbo women are bearing same last name with me. how does that make me a tribalist. I am telling fact to save your lifes. this is the only solution to your problem.

I speak yoruba,igbo, hausa, igalla,itsekiri, i understand uhrobo and isoko. what makes me a tribalist. I am only telling you people the tuth.

The civilian are setting up thierself for a bloodly military coup by the military.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by aljharem(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
gbam
they do not understand u

but i understand u angry angry

i know who u are angry
where u live angry angry angry angry  i know u and understand u angry angry angry angry
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
here is your problem you people are ethnics bigot.

that that as made you blind to the truth.
You assume I am telling lies about the satellite pictures. You would be shock. they are the way nigeria is. Your ethnics bigotry have blind your eyes.

Look check out the satellite picture of osun state. 5 town are as close to owerri and all of the five towns is more populated than than the second biggest in Imo state. While the govt says imo state is about 4 million and osun is 3 million. Do you get the point. How do you fix this.? You cant fix it.

Electoral reform would not fix it. It is only an  that shout electoral reform. Pure ? You know a person is the worst of . You have to understand, africas do not think like white people. And the ways of african is not the same.

Calling me a tribalist because I say edo,delta and Yorubas should save thier lifes, who does that makes you look? a saint.assume?  first of all you check them and refuse to correct the wrong because your leaders in power are ethnics bigot.

look at the satellite pictures of Benin republic, we are made to believe that there were only 3 yorubas towns, that is the impression we were given, so we never worried. Can you see the number of villages and towns from the satellite pictures.

Do you know what emotion feeling as a Yorubaman seen that satellite pictures make us feel. ?  let me. what relationship is a man from borno or yobe or Jigawa with the Yorubaman who lives in lagos.95% have never been to the north before.  So breaking up nigeria, mean nothing to them.

And if something would lead to a civil war, you avoid it. And you think Jonathan would remain president till 2019. Continue to dream. Man who seen road to run who no run, na pure mumu.

I have said over and over, they south should share oil wealth with the north and we join benin republic, how does that make me a tribalist. do tribalist do that

here is it, I want anyone to show me anywhere in my written to show I am tribalist.  You igbo people say you want to be a nigerian, we yorubas, says we want to leave.  Why dont you people stay and remain nigerian, while we edo,delta and Yoruba leaves. You would still be nigerian when we leave.

How does our leaving nigeria affect any of you people. Please tell me.? it does not.

The man in borno state or jigawa or sokoto or enugu have never had an form of contact with Yoruba people. He stays in his house in enugu and the other one stay in lagos. And does not see you. and you claim, the man who have never seen you in his life, should not leave, Why? I really want to know.

nobody is saying you and your family should not reunity. And you are about to block our reunification, with our family. ?? does that make sense. you are a selfish person. You heartless and evil.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by EzeUche0(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see I am not the only person who was offended by that list.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
Are you and the nigeria leaders not ethnic bigot.? they are ethnic bigot.

the first picture is owerri. and the other picture is the second largest town in Imo state.

Now compare than to osun state.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
this are town to the same scale of osun state , which nigeria govt claim is 3 million. But the one above is said to be 4 million and the nigeria govt refuse to make change. Is that not an ethnics bigot government.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ife in osun state.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2010
ikire in Osun state.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
ilesha in Osun state.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ikirun in Osun state.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ilobu in Osun state.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
Dont forget we still have ede, iwo ,ila and other, all of them is bigger than the 2 largest town in Imo state. And you claim imo state is 4 million and osun state is 3 million. Please , now tell us another solution to our problem we want to know. If you doubt this picture please call google Inc in the USA.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by EzeUche0(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
becomrich5:

Dont forget we still have ede, iwo ,ila and other, all of them is bigger than the 2 largest town in Imo state. And you claim imo state is 4 million and osun state is 3 million. Please , now tell us another solution to our problem we want to know. If you doubt this picture please call google Inc in the USA.

Imo State has a higher population than Osun State. Get over it. The population is quite dispersed in Imo. Do not go by the town sizes.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
you are using the internet show us, it is free, show your own picture. Osun state 3 million is at least 2 times the population of imo state 4 million.
You forgot you claim ondo state too is 3 milllion while imo state is 4 million. pure nonsense
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
You should read this story very well. it was 83 container, the government of nigeria cant not find 70 container with weapon. What does that tell you.

And you think I need to come to borno state. What do you think is in the 70 container, they cant find. It would be weapon. So is you people in the north still ready to fight.

Do you think they use rocket launcher to kill COW. ?? it is for people like you, who are still shouting one nigeria, instead of join us to call for break up to save people life.

Let me put it this way, go to Mike Adenuga town Ijebu igbo, and do a census of if the people want to leave. And please take the picture of the place. Nothing is there. The people of Ijebu igbo are suffering. So they dont care for mike adenuga. It is either thier own lifes or Mike Adenuga money.

And the people of Ijebu Igbo pick thier own life over Mike Adenuga money. Mike Adenuga money has not be useful to Yoruba people. Go and ask anyone. He has never use his money to help Yoruba people. And they too to care if he loss all he has. What has Mike Adenuga done for Ijebu people. Nothing. ZERO. So dont think because of mike adenuga , we would want to remain in nigeria.

The State Security Service on Wednesday insisted that the intercepted arms at Apapa Port in Lagos were meant for Nigeria and not Israel.

The SSS Assistant Director, Public Relations, Marilyn Ogar, disclosed this in Abuja during a press conference.

According to Ogar, the bill of lading which listed the cargo as building materials had Nigeria as destination.

She also said that the SSS had arrested the consignee and the clearing agent whose identities she did not disclose.

The development came just as the SSS said it had arrested the car dealers at Amuwo –Odofin, Lagos from whom the cars used in the Abuja bomb blasts were purchased as part of ongoing investigations into the incident.

Ogar added that the SSS had also arrested the welder who welded the compartment that housed the bombs in the cars at Charles Okah’s residence, Apapa from where they were subsequently moved to Port Harcourt and wired.

She also told journalists that investigators had recovered the purchase receipts for the two cars.

She, however, refused to disclose the number and names of the arrested persons.

She said, “On the intercepted arms at Apapa Port, the service had been monitoring the movement of the illegal cargo before it arrived in the country. The ship that carried the cargo arrived at Tin Can Port on July 10, 2010 with 371 containers out of which 83 were discharged at Frano bonded warehouse, Cele- Ijesha, Lagos. The said ship departed on July 11.

“On October 20, 13 containers out of the 83 were moved from Frano to AP Molar Terminal, Apapa Port, where service personnel requested for 100 per cent inspection of the containers.

The bill of lading read building materials comprising glass-wood and pallets of stones with destination as Nigeria, hence any argument that the cargo came into this country by mistake is false.”

When asked to clarify if the cargo was cleared from the port and taken to the Frano bonded warehouse at Cele-Ijesha, Itire, Lagos, considering the distance between the two locations, Ogar feigned security concern, saying that “I won’t answer that question; investigation is still continuing and we are uncovering a lot of things.”

Ogar also denied that the SSS was trying the suspects secretly, pointing out that the court had granted the accused persons access to their lawyers, saying they had contacted family members in that respect.

She further said that the service had been procedural in the prosecution of the suspects.

She explained that the perpetrators of the Warri bombings of March 15, 2010 had been arrested, stressing that they were the same people used by a former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta, Mr. Henry Okah, to execute the October 1 bombings.

Ogar claimed that Henry Okah came from South Africa for the Warri bombings, purchased the cars which were then moved to the welder and later to the house of one of the suspects on March 13 where he personally wired the bombs.

“Subsequently, on March 14, Okah departed the country, apparently to create an alibi for himself over the bombings that eventually took place the next day,” she added.

source: http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20101111358539

Read the tribune version here: http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/13421-seized-weapons-meant-for-nigeria-sss-declares-arrests-clearing-agent-consignee
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
look this is houses of the town where Mike Adenuga comes from. This is Ijebu. You can see how they live. It is either mike adenuga money or the lifes of the Yoruba people. I am telling you Yoruba people prefer thier lifes. To Mike Adenuga money.

Mike Adenuga money is of no value to the Yoruba people. i hope he read this.  He does not help Yoruba people. This is an open secret. Go to his company who are the people thier. Names his board of directors or managers, before you count yorubas, you would have worked hard. So the Yoruba people dont care if he lost anything. I am telling.

When your money has no impact of people life. Your money is useless.

This is how Mike Adenuga people lives.  This is ijebu

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2010
Now compare Mike adenuga town to the North.

So if you think because of mike Adenuga money, Yoruba people would not leave. I am telling you, anyone who try to stop, only God would help him.

As far as the Yoruba are concern, Mike adenuga can relocate to the north. He does not help Yoruba people and the yoruba people are not ready to help him keep his money.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2010
We want a better life for our people and we can provide them this if we are on our own. Life is not about billion of dollar in your account, you only have one life to life. And the Yoruba people would not live that one life for mike Adenuga. They have thier own life to think about, not mike adenuga money.

And as long as God gave me strenght We would fight this thing to the last.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by ladi02(m): 1:45am On Nov 12, 2010
Becomrich,

President of Benin is in Nigeria, maybe he is there to tell Yorubas, edo and delta to move to Benin

or you should get in touch with him and propose it angry
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2010
I just read it

I just saw the picture. There is a way you people can share power.

Russia is doing with two people. You can take bayelsa state too.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 12, 2010
Thats very funny
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2010
Now ask if I am still tribalist, if your leaders are not ethnics Bigot.

I would just take Ibadan only in Oyo state, They claim oyo state is 5 million and Imo state is 4 million.
Look at the picture of Ibadan , which would only fit 4 pictures.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2010
more of ibadan

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2010
more of ibadan

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2010
more of ibadan

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
Do you care for other people life. or you just heartless.
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
You claim imo state is 4 million and ogun state is 3 million, please see this picture and tell us, who is telling a lie.

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by Jomogbomo4: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
It seems becomerich is pissed!
Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
this is more of Ogun state, compare that to imo state/

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2010

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2010

Re: Is your leaders NOT Ethnics BIGOT,Se Yoruba wa si ile aiye wa se eruku(Roku) by becomrich5: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
Now you when Obama and other world leader see this satellite pictures and who do you thik they look at Nigeria leaders, they see all of you has ethnics bigot.

It tell the whole world ethnics bigot are in power in Nigeria. Go and ask anyone.

Ondo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention / Liberia’s Largest Newspaper Accuses USA Of Manufacturing Ebola Virus / Reasons Why GEJ Might Lose The 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.