Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87308 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by bomasek(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
I just weak,don't know what to say. I no mind the nude pixs, should I drop my mail.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by tizblink: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
A lot has been said already. Lemme sha drop my 2cent opinion.

Firstly, I symphatise with your friend. It's a hard knock to take. That the ones you call family are capable of such things is heart breaking.

I'd say you confide in someone. Someone who can stand up for you. Prolly a spiritual leader or a professional (a counsellor).

Then you should speak to him bout err'thing.

Based on his reaction you should conclude whether you still wanna stay in the marriage or not.

Cutting ties with those friends enemies should be done after you've confronted 'em.

Don't forget to let the supposed husband to be know that he's been with a LovePeddler all this while.

Lastly, stay safe, for the baby.

Sorry once again.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by bomasek(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
I just weak,don't know what to say. I no mind the nude pixs, should I drop my mail. cool
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Odunharry(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
O Boi

Mysticgal u see cheating
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Deux:
Thanks for the advice,
I really can't say much about 2, but I'm aware they met in skul, they started dating few months to her finals and they dated for two years plus bfr they eventually got married, tho they broke up at some point, but got back together. I hv always had my reservations about the guy tho even before I got to know about this..

He does not love her simple. If your friend wants to spend the rest of her life with a man who does not love her, then it is up to her.

My advice to her is to end the marriage. There is a man out there who would love cherish and appreciate her. Respect her and not let her get hurt this way.

Why spend the rest of her life with a dog who will treat her like thrash when she can get a King who will treat her like a Queen.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by megawax8: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Personally I think she needs the harsh decisions now. It's still early before she carry belle and gets tied down. The man is obviously a dog in human clothing before he graduates to her sisters. Unless she can cope with a shameless cheat sha.

You know the problem I have with harsh decisions? You never know for sure which is right.

You might say she should dump the marriage...... Could be a good thing but then, this is marriage not a relationship. It is never rosy. Its a good thing she caught him but i don't think first times are just enough to back out, perhaps a second.

She doesn't care to know what makes him do what he does? There definitely is a reason and if its her, chances are her next husband would cheat too. Also, couples are meant to support themselves not 'abort mission' at the slightest opportunity and to think that she has a child for him already, i don't want to go into the effect it could have on the unborn child and not talking about if she has the resources to raise a child.

If it has to get to a divorce, fine but remember, there's no ready made perfect husband for anybody out there.

*I rather I know he cheats than don't know he does while he cheats*....... All i'm saying is she should seek the advice of professionals or maybe older ones before taking radical decisions even if she eventually has to.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Obiwiz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
These signs showed somehow before you wedded this man but you chose to ignore. I guess you have ur reasons for ignoring. Naija women and longthroat. Hope you weren't blinded by being comfortable and d little money he had. This man ain't decent at all. And his moral degeneration didn't happen overnight. So, in a nutshell, it's either you were too careless to observe him well enough before marrying him, or you ignored the signs willfully due to reasons best known to you.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Safari29: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
some people dont deserve marriage. why get married when u know u will end up cheating?

from all indications the marriage is ova

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
But mehn! To have two shameless women as friends no be coincidence o, abi wetin una think? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by krak101(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
kajoula:
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents,siblings that you know.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?
You can as well ask yourself why are ladies doing same Common don't be biased, It's a social vice cutting across all genders.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by jhydosky(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Honestly... I'm too shocked to comment.
The man is clearly adulterous.

But why won't the ladies leave him alone? My guess, he is excellent in bed. This is not a justification but only a few can control the immense influence an unforgettable sexcapade wields...

The man ought to be more responsible though. He doesn't love his wife as much. I suggest she should get his husband jealous. Cheating men dread the idea of their wife being laid
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Charly68: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
When you get married to a casanova & irresponsible guy this is what you experience. Endure my sister

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by vyncentino(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
my own opinion is men are polygamous,the beta u accept that as a lady d better 4 u,go to me call him nd as him question,let u guys discuss,because ur marriage is on the line ye,if u live him now people might see u nd laff,please ur marriage is too young 4 u to leave,bliv me if u tell me dat u didn't notice it wen u guys were dating u lied,so me ar like dat any man who have not done dat hv not gotten the opportunity yet men are polygamous
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
For the lady to have these kind of "CLOSE FRIENDS", I suspect this pure KARMA.undecided

Meanwhile, the man is shameless.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by agrovick(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bhad Baddo
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by pwettiejay(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oh! No! This is too much........but OP, are you sure this your friend didn't steal the guy in the first place, this is more than enaf evidence
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kechywillz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Poster u for post the unclad pics na. U don vex me
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
LydayBobo:
Stay away from your spouse phone if you want to live long enough to see your grandchildren at least
can somebody who received HIV Virus from her husband live long simply because she was not interested in checking d phone while she was suspicious of her husband.. .. d kind advice some of u NL give is even DANGER itself

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by mradjoy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
banio:
People always marry 4 wrong reasons. I guess ur husband married U because U got good behaviour. But the first rule to marriage is bedmatics others such as behaviour, cooking, communication are secondary.
A wife should harass her husband like an Oloshi. Yeah, don't give him space. Then the thought of U will rule his thoughts always.

To the matter at hand, U got three options:
1) Quit
2) Stay and fight 4 ur man. He might change
3) Live with a cheat all ur life

Correct guy, ur head dey there joor! @bolded, Ladies should learn how finish off their husbands with sex and you'll have peace of mind hypothetically!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Better thank your stars you found out on time...oya alenle pack your bags and baggages and move out immediately...don't start fighting your so called friend o..if not her it will definitely be somebody else, just cut her off, end of story.

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by tolma28(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
trust me the man in question is dating those chick before he got married to d present wife. from the look of things is glaring that the present wife just happens to be the lucky one. my candid advise to the present wife is be calm and take no offence in what she saw and try to protect her marriage and also try not to bring up a fight cux in the end she might be on the loosing side. PEACE
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Hotbishop(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Can I get d fucker's digits. I mean d guy. Let me talkbsome sense into him. Gush I feel so much pain reading dis hw much more d wife.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HaneefahRN(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
megawax8:

You know the problem I have with harsh decisions? You never know for sure which is right.

You might say she should dump the marriage...... Could be a good thing but then, this is marriage not a relationship. It is never rosy. Its a good thing she caught him but i don't think first times are just enough to back out, perhaps a second.

She doesn't care to know what makes him do what he does? There definitely is a reason and if its her, chances are her next husband would cheat too. Also, couples are meant to support themselves not 'abort mission' at the slightest opportunity and to think that she has a child for him already, i don't want to go into the effect it could have on the unborn child and not talking about if she has the resources to raise a child.

If it has to get to a divorce, fine but remember, there's no ready made perfect husband for anybody out there.

*I rather I know he cheats than don't know he does while he cheats*....... All i'm saying is she should seek the advice of professionals or maybe older ones before taking radical decisions even if she eventually has to.

Someone sleeping wt two shameless close friends of hers!
? It's those kind of men that sleep with their wife's sister if she is shameless enough. I don't know about anyone else, I can never forgive such, the mere sight of him will continuosly irritate me.

She should sha not forget to send the chat to the one preparing for wedding 'sfiance, so he'll know the kind of woman he is planning to marry

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
freecocoa:
But mehn! To have two shameless women as friends no be coincidence o, abi wetin una think? undecided
na three known kpomo d man dey chop so ooooo
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
begwong:

WHY BLAME THE MAN ALONE? THE LADIES{FRIENFS} THAT ACCEPT TO ROLL TOGETHER WITH HER HUSBAND ARE EQUALLY GUILTY THE MORE. THEY SHOULD HAVE THREATENED HIM THAT DEY ARE GOING TO TELL HIS WIFE, HE FOR NO CONTINUE, BUT THEY ENJOYED THE BLUE FILM ALL OF THEM. PLS SAY SUMTIN ELSE SIS

If the friends are not loosed he would have found another loose woman. The man takes the blame because he took an oath on the altar to love this woman for the rest of his life.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by teekay04: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oh what a wicked people, sorry you are in the midst of your enemies, this husband of yours did not love you on, she that ears should listen to what the spirit is saying, if he drops this ladies he will still go for another, it's not too late for you to take a wise decision. Shine your eyes and open your brain

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Dee60: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Some men can be best described as WMD! I pray he changes. He sounds like an accident waiting to happen...sounds like a serail mess. With God all things are possible...the mess can turn around to good. Woman, pray!
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
if am in her shoe all I'll say is that; "I am done with this marriage" (in Tiwa Savage voice)
No amount of plead can make me continue such marriage, in fact I'll show dat chat history to d lady's husband to be... #shikena

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If the friends are not loosed he would have found another loose woman. The man takes the blame because he took an oath on the altar to love this woman for the rest of his life.
#gbam
Dat man na oloriburuku
I hate cheating in relationship not to talk of marriage

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Snwokenk: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
bennyrazz:
This is really nauseating lipsrsealed for a married man to be behaving like this. Why did he marry in the first place? he should have continue living the life of a womanizer instead of settling down. Come to think of it, he is doing it with his wife's friend, how demeaning further more the ladies were even part of his wife's bridal train. By September the other lady wants to marry abi? lets see if her own marriage will be successful after putting asunder in another man's marriage? The only ingredient for divorce in Christian marriages is adultery and since she has proves of the whole thing she can go ahead and divorce and it is even good for her that kids are not involved

A woman can't divorce her husband because of adultery and remarry. She'll be living in adultery
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Natascha(f): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Divorce

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.