Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? (835 Views)

The Definition Of A Real Woman (A Must Read!!!) / Who Is A Real Woman? / You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by TizaBaibe(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hey peeps.... Am not coming out for mr nairaland.. Am just sum wrongly treated dude who needs the right lady to hook up with for sumtin serious am 25 living in lagos... Nt rich.... Promise d best loving a nigerian guy can offer.... Dis aint a joke... If u think u want me n u understand divine arrangement... Think over it... Come get me
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by cindybaby22(f): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
lol
this is quite funny

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by 4stylz: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Make money and the right people will come in
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by 4stylz: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Make money and the right people will come
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by cindybaby22(f): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
4stylz:
Make money and the right people will come
people will come, not the right people, because once u make money everyone becomes your friend
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
cindybaby22:

people will come, not the right people, because once u make money everyone becomes your friend
Nice one girl. I like thaat
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by PunkyV(f): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Awww, you have the cutest smile ever!
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by 4stylz: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
cindybaby22:

I know all that, some people lack self-inspiration so they always need people to lift their morale thats why they stick with successful people its not cos they are bad people
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Johnnoah1st: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
TizaBaibe:
Hey peeps.... Am not coming out for mr nairaland.. Am just sum wrongly treated dude who needs the right lady to hook up with for sumtin serious am 25 living in lagos... Nt rich.... Promise d best loving a nigerian guy can offer.... Dis aint a joke... If u think u want me n u understand divine arrangement... Think over it... Come get me
chase moneĀ„ and bitches will chase u
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
But bro,d bae behind u nko?
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Vendoor(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who wants to be his girlfriend grin
Season1
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by SWITANN(f): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
He looks cute tho
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
TizaBaibe:
You don't need this now. Just start to make money and have a good occupation and the right attitude. A good woman will definitely come to your way. grin
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by TizaBaibe(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
No too much comments.... Just hit me up 08164383510
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by cindybaby22(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:
Nice one girl. I like thaat
your moniker though
who is hating on u & who re u hating cheesy
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by iykekelvins(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op, keep calm and..

Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
cindybaby22:

your moniker though
who is hating on u & who re u hating cheesy
just catching fun wink
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Taryur3(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:
lol
this is quite funny
You already spent 11days here as you just joined 7 days ago? You most win an award for sleeping here.
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by cindybaby22(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taryur3:

You already spent 11days here as you just joined 7 days ago? You most win an award for sleeping here.
re u sure u saw 11days?
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Taryur3(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:

re u sure u saw 11days?
Oh sorry dear...it's 11hours..lolx...sorry...ok now I will reward you for that beautiful question and not an insult
Re: Am Tired Of Been Heart Broken....i Need A Real Woman..who Is The Choosen One? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
PunkyV:
Awww, you have the cutest smile ever!
u don use laff kill me

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! British Daredevil Jumps Between 25-storey Skyscrapers In Hong Kong(photos) / This Is Not Fair! / This Thing Called Ladies Man Enters Some Guys Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.