Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190905 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by FuckTheMods: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
simplejayy:
nobody even look my side.. na so so girls dey see alert. I dey here now 0017115060 Stanbic ibtc
my brother i don tire o. All those girls were receive alert make them prepare o na their body go tell them.
Even in Free Town nothing is Free
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by FuckTheMods: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
brownlord1:

I responded to you because I had a check on your profile and saw a thread you opened on March 29 seeking where you can get a loan using your discharge as collateral, since you didn't state how much you need. I will be transferring 10k to your account in the morning and God willing will try to do same monthly till you're able to get something doing.
-
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by farouk0403(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
fabububu:

#5,000 is chicken change?..right?....Good.
Same way there are people who will tell you #30 million is chicken change.that is life for you.
You think everybody droping their accounts nd requesting for help are "hopeless beggers" right?...We,we are actually "beggers",but have you asked yourself what's really our motive of begging?
You call someone like flourish222 who is looking for transport fare to lagos for an interview and was also ready to tender his discharge certificate as collateral for a loan as a "hopeless begger"?....brownlord knows better...
So you see someone like me as a "hopeless begger"?...nduchucks knows better..etc.
Do you know my or our story to judge us?
Do you know what I have passed through to survive?
Do you know how hardworking I have been to survive?
If you want a picture prove,I can show it to you.I have worked with a well known company here in Lagos and we were told that the best 3 people will be chosen after 2 months based on attendance,productivity,puntuality and so on.I hardly get 4-5 hours of sleep in a day then.
By the grace of God,I was among the top 3 best worker despite all my challenges.
Do you know only one of the top 3 best performer was chosen because the rest of us don't know somebody at the top?
If I tell you my take home pay then,someone like you will call it a "chicken change".but I had to do it then because I hd no choice,I wanted to prove myself to them.it was really a sacrifice because it was better than sitting at home and doing nothing them.An idle man they say is a devil's workshop..here we are back to labour market.
Some when you see people "beg" here,it doesn't mean that they have no future ambition as you stated above.It maybe that they need the money ro print and submit some documents,need it to get some clothes/shoe for an interview,need it to transport theirselves to where they are invited for an interview or use it to clear one or two things.you can only thing right if your mind is relaxed or a bit relaxed.
I don't know what your background is like,I don't know your story,maybe your motive is to encourage people to work harder to achieve what they want rather than begging.But to me,your choice of words are not really nice and encouraging.No graduate/student in his/her right senses would choose begging as a means of livelyhood.but sometimes,you need a ladder no matter how short it may be to climb or lift yourself to the sky.
Bro,I pray you never ever see any reason to "beg for chicken change" from people..
Yes begging is not good..but don't judge or insult people if you don't know their story.The big question is if the table should turn today,CAN YOU FIT INTO THEIR SHOES? CAN YOU SURVIVE IT FOR A WEEK?...Peace!

Am sorry if my words are harsh on you and the rest.
sorry once again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by BetterHalf: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by FreemanRepublic(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
No be only somalia, na libya as ur presidiot use to say

farouk0403:

Hmm must you tribalist everything? I know this picture you uploaded is some kind of mockery, can't you emulate these guys that have good heart, let us shun tribalsm for once and move forward.

I know this picture is from Somalia or Swaziland because I have the video.

mind you those people giving free donation here are from north central.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by MrTour: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2016
But Toto na rubber grin

FuckTheMods:
my brother i don tire o. All those girls were receive alert make them prepare o na their body go tell them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Sirmuel1(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Please don't forget me sad
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Grundig: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
I marvel at the thought process of many Nigerians.

FuckTheMods:

FuckTheMods:
boss sorry pls i was not around. Pls i had an ish in school. Pls i'd be anticipating for you to exhibit your magnanimity and God given potentials to help me and God will bless you abundantly.

Pls no amount is too small.
God bless you sir

Take a look at the above statements. The effontery to solicit assistance from the same people you threw subtle shades at is mind boggling.

I've daid it before and I'll say it again that the average Nigerian has this sense of entitlement to someone else's belonging.

I tire!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by FuckTheMods: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Grundig:
I marvel at the thought process of many Nigerians.

Take a look at the above statements. The effontery to solicit assistance from the same people you threw subtle shades at is mind boggling.

I've daid it before and I'll say it again that the average Nigerian has this sense of entitlement to someone else's belonging.

I tire!
abeg i take God name beg you. Re modify your comment and censor my account details. Thanks
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2016
The potential which this thread had to awaken our consciousness to take our future in our hands has been destroyed by greed and pettiness. After the 2K or 5K what next? This is disheartening

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by flourish222(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
farouk0403:

Am sorry if my words are harsh on you and the rest.
sorry once again.
your word was indeed harsh. i wish i can go get something doing for myself to raise money for this pressing challenge, but my hands are very tied. Its only someone who has not passed through the four walls of the university that will not know how demanding a final year can produce, most especially when it has to do with detailed Engineering project work. this is the last time i will get myself involve in this mess. I surely know help will come from somewhere, no matter how tough things might look now. peace to everybody. @ymodulus, @brownload, @agarawu etc
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by KingTom(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
francizy:

Glass cup done cost, so I dey use plate... cheesy
grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by frajoe2reel: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
nduchuks, ymodulus, agarawu23, beedam,antiwailers

please bros i need a business connection either import or export of any kind of goods or services. i would be happy if any help is rendered. i"ve come to terms that the informal sector runs the economy in our country as we speak. any help would be appreciated contact me on FRAJOE2REEL@YAHOO.COM. thank you.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by NRepublic: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by NRepublic: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by fabububu: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Aww
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by nduchucks: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
fabububu:
@nduchucks,Sir thanks for yesterday,pls help me modify the account number in one of my posts(attched screen shot below) which you quoted.God bless.

Done. Please let me know if I missed anything else.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by fabububu: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
nduchucks:

Done. Please let me know if I missed anything else.
I will ask him
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmmmn . You All are on point . A guy gave thanks in my church last week thanking God that he is now a citizen of one European country. After he used someone's else identity to enter Yankee, but now , God has made his ways prosperous.

my question is if what these man did was acceptable to God or was that the way God plan his life that he must use another person identity before he can make it in life.

Today, he is a happy man and even has the audacity to give testimony just to give God All the glory. but am still perplexed, it means if he waits on parent, friends and government. he wont have achieved what he has achieved today. he took is future into his hands by taking that ungodly way and today. he is successful. , while all his mate that wait and believing things will be better and that naija go better are not yet married today, them still dey labour market.
But from what I have learnt about ' DESTINY ' . one's destiny is never tied just to one means of survival, as a human being, you are all expected to lay your hands on different avenue of making it in life, just like the man who gave testimony did, I believe he must have tried and written so many application letters and uncountable interviews including some business self, but nothing worked out for him, is it not funny that what made him someone in life was that identity theft means he passed through some years ago.
hmmmn . please, am not and will never encourage any body to go through such means of survival but but but but but but but . Think widely before you take any illegal options.

I believe if he was caught back then, he will be languishing in jail now and his mate here in naija will be like. We told him ,but he never listen to us.

Yoruba , Ronu o. my 2cent.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ymodulus: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
micynute94

check your account. its little but thats available now.

faithfancy

check your account.

cc: Xeniod

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by datGuyJoo: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
So true, can't help but laugh/smile about this
shegsky:
hmmmn . You All are on point . A guy gave thanks in my church last week thanking God that he is now a citizen of one European country. After he used someone's else identity to enter Yankee, but now , God has made his ways prosperous.

my question is if what these man did was acceptable to God or was that the way God plan his life that he must use another person identity before he can make it in life.

Today, he is a happy man and even has the audacity to give testimony just to give God All the glory. but am still perplexed, it means if he waits on parent, friends and government. he wont have achieved what he has achieved today. he took is future into his hands by taking that ungodly way and today. he is successful. , while all his mate that wait and believing things will be better and that naija go better are not yet married today, them still dey labour market.
But from what I have learnt about ' DESTINY ' . one's destiny is never tied just to one means of survival, as a human being, you are all expected to lay your hands on different avenue of making it in life, just like the man who gave testimony did, I believe he must have tried and written so many application letters and uncountable interviews including some business self, but nothing worked out for him, is it not funny that what made him someone in life was that identity theft means he passed through some years ago.
hmmmn . please, am not and will never encourage any body to go through such means of survival but but but but but but but . Think widely before you take any illegal options.

I believe if he was caught back then, he will be languishing in jail now and his mate here in naija will be like. We told him ,but he never listen to us.

Yoruba , Ronu o. my 2cent.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by TimJackJsm(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
shaybebaby:

I am thanking Bros DDeliverer on your behalf as well, a kind heart is never hidden. In return, you go on and do something kind for someone else..spread the goodness.
I know you don't have a lot but then those who have given on here might not as well. So share the kindness even if it is garnishing your garri with groundnut and sharing it with another.
Lool...
Yeah,Oga Ddeliverer is a wonderful man.
I salute him Gan!!

Make I share my gaari shey?
Okay,I don hear,I will in my little way.

I don buy groundnut one bottle, #450
4+half Congo of gaari join.

But if you sef,have a little change you fit,help me with my School fees nauh?

BTW;
Thanks so much sister thatz quite funny.
Wanna know you more.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by TimJackJsm(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
FuckTheMods:
Bros be calm,the GOD that reinforce my gaari put groundnut join it,courtesy Ddeliverer,(he gave me a powerful 2k) will help you out.
I no be lady,am a guy.
You see.
Just calm....you both .
Lool...
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by HemmanuelRichy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
micynute94

faithfancy
check your account.

Boss, should I send mine too? help a brother.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by micynute94(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
micynute94

Really appreciate it sir.. Can't tell u how much it means to me. May Life reward you in multiple folds just as you took it upon urself to help us in our time of needs..
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dadebayo1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
micynute94

faithfancy

check your account.

Wow.. May nature continue to bless and protect you sir. God bless the entire team.. We are still on strike but will definitely give my own little contribution once the government settles workers.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Emeonyerichard(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
micynute94

faithfancy

check your account.

baba pls over look me not.. Have bin tryn to tab d blessing and get a smile on my face out of ur kind hrt bt hvnt seen anytn.. Abeg save me a week of Manuel labour pls.. 3055706499.. First bank account.. Tanx..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by TimJackJsm(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
micynute94:

Really appreciate it sir.. Can't tell u how much it means to me. May Life reward you in multiple folds just as you took it upon urself to help us in our time of needs..
Stay blessed.
Amen..
And
Ddeliverer I thank you so much.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by LMohd(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
abeg nitori olorun make person gimme me 1500..ejo
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by MOG247(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Still looking forward...no MB to check back
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by faithfancy: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ymodulus:
micynute94

faithfancy

check your account.

sir I lack words to express how grateful I am, this thread just change my perception about life and the way I should treat and relate with people irrespective of religion or tribe.

I just made a promise about a percentage of my first salary and this thread is where I will come and join a team and bless life.

cc: Mr. BrownLord1 thank you once again.

Mr. Mr. Fabububu I read the long reply you gave to broda Farouk it's was inspiring, thanks.
he even got touched and apologized.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
brownlord1:

I responded to you because I had a check on your profile and saw a thread you opened on March 29 seeking where you can get a loan using your discharge as collateral, since you didn't state how much you need. I will be transferring 10k to your account in the morning and God willing will try to do same monthly till you're able to get something doing.
Am so humbled,God bless you sir for what you did for dis Lady,May Your Children and Generations never Lack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.