Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190175 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2020
[quote][/quote] why u no pray?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by PicLtd: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
DDeliverer:

my dear, you just speak my mind....'e go better; e go better' when and how??
I no wan dey hear anything about the future...make e start now...

how long shall these nonsense continue..
just imagine say I never see light for almost 1week now...

I no even dey benefit anything from this country...

I remember this thread that year. How levels today? Hope say things don improve for your side?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by hadura29(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
DDeliverer:

I'm fine bro. The country is in a sad state. embarassed

My brother, its in a sorrowful state. I only pray for the country Nigeria and not the leaders... Leaders are just bunch of demons with selfish followers who don't tell them the truth due to what they would feed on..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2020
*and corona walks in*

The wahala no too much?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by coolestdude01(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
coolestdude01:
My brother. If I tel u say u and I dey the same shoes, u no go believe am. I read so tey... Since 2014 wey I finish service... No way. ... Some days.. I go just vex take trams sleep go. Maybe if I wake up, things go change. Go interviews.,reach last stage before u know regret mail. E get one mumu one wey I go them say na customer service recruiting firm..imagine, me wey dey find work, then dey tell me to pay 25k for training, say employment na guarantee. So, I get 25k and I dey send call me back to my paddy wey thanks to him popsi wey get level, he dey work for ministry, to remind am to remember me if any openings dey?

Same 2016,i got a job with an IT Firm.
Today I work in the head office of a Nigerian Bank. Full staff, good pay.

Don't give up.

My brother, I don sign.. Na lappy and connection I need. Hustle some e money. Move out.

Abeg, anybody with sure body ip... Holla biko. Some of my friends for fb go dey hustle for likes unto pictures wey them post. I go just dey vex. I no blame them, them no get problem at all.
Thank God for the journey so far. Same 2016, I got a job in an IT firm.

Today, I work with a Nigerian bank full staff, good pay and still far from reaching my destination.

Moral of the story : keep pushing and don't settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dododawa1: 12:56am On Apr 28, 2020
when dey born me BUHARI is minitary president,me self don born still BUHARI is civilian president,nawa oooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by arena07: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2020
coolestdude01:

Today, I work with a Nigerian bank full staff, good pay and still far from reaching my destination.

Congrats bro but can you kindly let me know the IT course you studied?I am alittle but confuse on good IT course that can enable my chance of securing good job...
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
whirlwind7:

I understand where you are coming from, bro.

Do you know why till this day, a nationwide revolution has not begun? It is simply because Nigeria is not a united country. We are not one, and we have never been one. I don't see it happening, EVER.
Once a section of the country feels they are being shortchanged, all the government needs to do is appoint someone from that region into a certain position, and what happens next is, the people will say, "well, one of us has been appointed. Let's wait and see how things go. Maybe the government has remembered us afterall"
This happens consistently. It all boils down to tribalism along with it's varying interests. Now that we feel that the FG is appointing mostly Northerners, majority of the south complains. Once a prominent position is given to, say, someone from the SS, that region keeps quiet a bit. AS IF SUCH AN APPOINTMENT EVEN MEANS ANYTHING TO THE COMMON MAN IN THAT REGION!

It's not totally an issue of cowardice. No Igbo man will rise up in protest over a Yoruba village that gets ransacked by Fulani herdsmen. No Yoruba politician will lose sleep if Boko Haram suddenly wipes off an entire LGA in Damaturu. No Hausa man will lose his appetite if a sudden epidemic wipes off half the population of a rural community in the Niger Delta.

It's the same reason why, when a politician is being investigated for corruption, his kinsmen will rise up in protest, and call it witch hunting sad
It's also the reason why, every politician in power is like "I need to loot as much as I can lay my hands on right now". Knowing that it is a temporary position, without much accountability.

Bottom line, no tribe or groups of tribe is ready to lose his life over a country that most of us feel no allegiance or loyalty to. Will you, for instance, accept to lead a ragtag mob that decides to march to Aso Rock tomorrow morning? of course, you'd first ask yourself if you are the most affected from the hardship ravaging the country.
The very first factor that ensures a successful revolution is UNITY. Once everyone is unified in their political conviction and decide on achieving the same goal, then a revolution might just be looming. Go read up the history of countries that had a successful revolution. A united front was the common and overwhelming factor. As it is now, in Nigeria, it is every man for himself.

You just dropped the Mic, there is nothing else to add.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Addme: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
God will surely do ours too.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
coolestdude01:

Congrats man. Keep pushing it, nothing can stop you.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by tsdarkside(m): 1:33am On May 01, 2020
op,something dey worry you....
you cant blame others if you dont make it....
while people dont make it,others make it....

life is not fair no where in the world....
or you think western nations dont have issues....??

its the way nigeria is,get used to it and do something....
i dont think over this type of things no more....go and do something....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 02, 2020
tsdarkside post=89047030[b:
]op,something dey worry you....[/b]
you cant blame others if you dont make it....
while people dont make it,others make it....

life is not fair no where in the world....
or you think western nations dont have issues....??

its the way nigeria is,get used to it and do something....
i dont think over this type of things no more....go and do something....

Ontop thread of 4years ago? See no let me swear for you o. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by tsdarkside(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2020
DDeliverer:

Ontop thread of 4years ago? See no let me swear for you o. angry angry

because i have the feelin you are still useless today like 4years ago....
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 02, 2020
tsdarkside:

because i have the feelin you are still useless today like 4years ago....

Lol. Send me your account number.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by patwilly(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by chinoxstock: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
#EndSars. #EndSars. #EndSars
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ThundrCork(m): 4:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Just as predicted

ThundrCork:
With the comments I am seeing here, in the next one year, a lot of youths will result to crime to make ends meet. consequently making the entire country unsafe. Even the rich will not be safe
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Mixedfruit: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2021
ThundrCork:
Just as predicted
GBAM!
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Bheewhy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
blank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Bheewhy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
blank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by swaggerjack: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
bump
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by swaggerjack: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Person go finish school, after the struggle to go night class everyday, spend better money for seminar and project..struggle graduate with 2.1....spend one long year dey serve him country....yet he no go see job after everything..na this kind life person suppose to dey live?

Some of us don even vex do MSC join...yet no level...
E come be like say we just dey fool ourselves for this country..
some mumu go come here dey shout PDP and APC yet money no dey enter their pocket..them just dey here dey form political analyst..no level..

All the better jobs wey dey this country na for big men children.. if your papa no get money, the chance of you being anything/anybody eventually slim pass broom..

Which kind life be this??
This is why we have to make the right choice in 2023. The black Nigerian man and woman was not born to suffer, while their counterparts in Switzerland and Austria live heaven on earth.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by CBDC: 2:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Echoke
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Vote wisely cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Vote wisely for the last time.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dgitrader(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Vote wisely for the last time.

I hope your story has changed to better testimony now. Nigeria can't be good for all, it's a fact
But the few that don't relent or slack in the face of opportunities, will rise above her conditions. Fight to be amoung the few, never slack, because opportunities never end.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Anetorfavour: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2022
The funny thing be say boys don dey old....I know my age!

Na around this my age na my dad dey when he marry my momsi....I never even fit take of myself if woman join me...no be die?

Our people go just dey suffer dey lock up...

wetin this one mean??
Brother the mata tire me self oo!
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
dgitrader:

I hope your story has changed to better testimony now. Nigeria can't be good for all, it's a fact
But the few that don't relent or slack in the face of opportunities, will rise above her conditions. Fight to be amoung the few, never slack, because opportunities never end.

That’s not me
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by optionalY09: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Person go finish school, after the struggle to go night class everyday, spend better money for seminar and project..struggle graduate with 2.1....spend one long year dey serve him country....yet he no go see job after everything..na this kind life person suppose to dey live?

Some of us don even vex do MSC join...yet no level...
E come be like say we just dey fool ourselves for this country..
some mumu go come here dey shout PDP and APC yet money no dey enter their pocket..them just dey here dey form political analyst..no level..

All the better jobs wey dey this country na for big men children.. if your papa no get money, the chance of you being anything/anybody eventually slim pass broom..

Which kind life be this??

Let’s collect Yoruba nation and see how everybody go win
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Last chance
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sweetval: 1:53am On Feb 17
I need to awaken this thread. Nigeria right now is a pro max of this thread. If it was right now this fellow made this thread, it should be Nigeria has finished me kpatakpata!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.