Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis (12108 Views)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed for patience from Nigerians on the crises in the Niger Delta region, saying his administration will explore the fastest means possible to end the economic sabotage in the region.
He made the promise in a commemorative message to mark the Eid-el-Fitr celebrations.

Buhari said, “I appeal for the support, understanding and patience of all Nigerians and our international partners as we explore the fastest means to end the economic sabotage in the Niger Delta and amicably resolve the conflicts within the region.

“I promise you all better days ahead even as we remain grateful for your unflinching support to our administration.

“Happy Eid El Fitr celebration and May the Almighty Allah continue to bless our nation. “Eid Mubarak.

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/06-buhari-vows-to-explore-fast/2016/07/06/buhari-vows-to-explore-fastest-means-to-end-niger-delta-crisis/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by BankeSmalls(f): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
I Thought the army will deal with them ruthlessly? What made him eat humble pie?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by RichYoungNigga: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Fastest means to end the Niger Delta crisis ??

Meanwhile, Boko haram are still blowing people up and the Fulani herdsmen are still on rampage, doing what they know how to do.

Those are his brothers and he enjoys their evil activities

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2016
I just hope he's not trying to use dialogue
but lets look at it this way
If the president dialogue with the NDA. How are we sure more militants won't come out for more? Lets stop being tribalistic and think straight. What if the federal government allows each region to control its economy, how are we sure the leaders of each region won't use most of the money for their selfish interest?

my suggestion

I think what the Fed Govt should do, is building refineries and investing in such regions. So that the youths that are willing to work will benefit from it.

Btw

I only tried making a point.
I love both Hausa,igbo, Yoruba & the people from the SS

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by lordcabasa(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2016
Hypocrisy has never had a better definition, how on earth can u live off the land of another man, whilst brazingly denying hIM the benefits of same land and expect cheers, except cheers of course from the Zombies abound in Zillions all over the cyber space and the Northen caliphate.

We must inform our president if he cares to listen that the south that lays the golden egg for the "disunited" Nigeria is not a conquered territory, the south is known to have a history of fighting oppression and imperialism, this the mighty British can attest better to after all, Few years ago Bonny island with less than 5000 inhabitants seized the trading ships of Liverpool of the united kingdom for similar activities and even Benin empire fought and defeated the imperialists, so, If our ancestors fought against imperialism and colonisation, we would not be scared to fight neo-colonisation no matter what other nations disguised today as tribes may think.

Mr. President! Sow all Inclusiveness today and reap peace and prosperity, but continue in your stands that your for nobody but northern Nigeria and reap divisions where a huge part of the country will support any "ENEMY" as long as he promises us better.

If Nigeria is United truly then there would have been no reason to say our unity is non negotiable after all I have never heard of "ONE AMERICA, ONE UK, not even ONE AFGHANISTAN" If Nigerians voted for change, then the old regime wasn't "sustainable" hence if after all these years Nigerians still clamour for division then i wonder how long before the Center can no longer hold.
Mr. President! Sow love, and justice today that we may all reap peace and progress. VIOLENCE AND HYPOCRISY can not be the answer, be it state sponsored By the military or communal griviance remedial method.
God bless Africa!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by omolola15(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Fastest means to end the Niger Delta crisis ??
Meanwhile, Boko haram are still blowing people up and the Fulani herdsmen are still on rampage, doing what they know how to do.
Those are his brothers and he enjoys their evil activities

Sincerity is not in some people's dictionary. So you wanna compare Boko Haram of today with the boko haram of 16 months ago? Despite all Buhari has done to tackle insurgency in the north east, you still claim he's enjoying their activities. The Fulani herds man issue is also on the low side now. Has there been any major attack recently.

Even if you don't like the man fear God na. And be sincere for once, it won't kill you. Haba!!! Even his critics admitted he's doing well on the terrorism front. And you are here saying what you don't know.

Maybe you also enjoy nda activities as well.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2016
What happened to 'New sheriff in town'? grin

Our zombie squads were hailing and egging him on to "crush and level" the whole of Niger Delta region.
Now he's getting his senses back.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by drsteroid(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Dialogue is the key and quick fix..May God give him the wisdom to quench all this agressions.
My problem with this avengers is that they are only fighting for their selfish interests,their kinsman was dere for 5yrs and did nothing to savage the polluted lands,poor infrastructures,instead they were busy sharing and looting our common patrimony which ought to have been used 2 develop his land and improve d standard of living of his people.This is one thing a northerner wil never do,and the reason why northerners always support their own.They always make sure they use their position to develop their area when in power.The road network and infrastructures provided by Babangida and Abdulsalam Abubakar are stil there to show in Niger State..what can Jonathan proudly say he did for Niger deltans?Oh! He gave them pipeline surveillance contracts which made tompolo et al billionaires and has no direct impact on infrastructural devt n the Niger delta.Asari dokubo made billions from the contract and hurriedly went to benin republic to open a private university,forgetting his people,why not site the university in the Niger delta whch would have providedd jobs and other benefits to the teaming Niger deltans..Avengers are avenging for no one,but calling the attention of the Govt to grease their palms and avenging for corrupt cabals who never wish this country well.
Before anyone quotes me,am a proud Niger deltan,but lets all give PMB a chance,he is fighting a battle which requires our collective effort and prayers. May God help him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by kolnel: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
We are waiting
I still don't believe the militants can be stronger than the federal government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Millz404(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Vows to...... As usual.... Every tin accomplished is in the future

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Mopolchi: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
I think say you Buhari dey form boss. why you no go bomb them? the fear of avengers is the beginning of good governance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by dauntless15(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Just keep vowing and promising, dullard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Vendoor(f): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by stevebond007(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Kudos. The option is necessary, those boys are CRIMINALS

There priority is nothing but MONEY, disgruntled militants that had no lion share during Tompolo's menance.

RIP ... Ken Saro Wiwa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Dandsome: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Okay. One thing bubu needs to understand is that if USA couldn't defeat Vietnam cos of the terrain, Nigerian army can't just walk in and defeat the militants cos of the same terrain.

If in doubt, let him try it.

Dialogue is the best way.

Eat the humble pie, swallow your vomit and bring back the confab report from the archives.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by terrymason(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Make I park here...
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by ndcide(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
You better do... Because truly, we no send you..oh
Not even your social and traditional media chest beaters will change anything.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by marY70(f): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
better be fast about it
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Femich18(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one..please try to end it on time cos its having effect on the poor man...The riches are not affected at all just the poor masses..Dialogue is the way my President
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by EgusiSoup: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
The fastest way to end it is by sending your resignation letter to the national assembly and apologizing for not showing us the Certificate. undecided

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan our hero!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Histrings08(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
Fastest means? Diplomacy or use if force?
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by shaddoww: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
Violence doesn't stop violence, thank God they now understand this, if Yaradua had not killed Boko-haram leader Yusuf violently den, those evil people wouldn't av had a ground to infiltrate d group n use them to wreck havoc.
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by ichidodo: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
what an arsehole..…

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by babdap: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
How I wish there can be a lasting solution, I don't know what agitation the millitants would have in the next few decades when the oil might have dried up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by seunakin231(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Better, too many side attractions...
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by JonSnow(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2016
The fastest way is to conduct a referendum - which is the first step in the cascade of reactions that would ultimately lead to the Balkanization of this cesspit called nigeria.

*spits

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by OLAplusONE(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Mr President kindly do that fast as soon as possible
Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by massinola(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2016
eh eh don't settle it amicably, send your soldiers there to crush them. in fact, give them bokoharam treatment according to your Northern brothers and e-warrior zombies. what you and your supporters don't get is that for now, Niger Deltas own Nigeria until we learn how to live without oil. treat them any how and see both you and your Nigeria fall yakata. all these please be patient, bear with us, we will, thank you for supporting, are getting us angry already cos those are what we have been hearing for the past one year plus. 2019 is not too far. PDP might not be good but APC has proven not to be reliable, so it's time to try another.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2016
cool

NDA givinv the dullard sense since 1850

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2016
this man is now becoming more clueless than jonathan

1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis by sammyj: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Oya wailers association and children of hate food don come for breakfast! !! grin sad shocked grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures / Court Acquits Mohammed Umar Of N66 Million Fraud / APC Screening: Aspirants Stranded At Katsina Governors Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.