Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again (32460 Views)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Drug Gangs Strike Back In Rio’s ‘pacified’ Slums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by chessguru(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2009
Well , Shiit Happens, gang busted and they all happen to be Nigerians, Crime syndicates gets busted daily in the USA and all over the world that happens to be Americans, Britons and all over, FRANK Abagnale is an American. it happens to every country, the most important thing is how it is being curtailed, EFCC is doing what they can.

Please note- Nigerian population is high this is bound to reflect in the number of fruadsters .

Nigeria is blessed with many honest and hardworking  people as well. cool
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by zmurda(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2009
aysometin:

I read the article below on e-bay this morning!
It's just a shame shocked

Source http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/BE-CAREFUL-ALWAYS-CHECK-YOUR-PAYPAL-ACCOUNT_W0QQugidZ10000000000743209

what of the guys that sell fake designer products on ebay? Are they Nigerians too?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by tatsumaru(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
[size=20pt]YOU SEE THE SONY ADVERT WAS CORRECT!!![/size]
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by tatsumaru(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
chessguru:

Nigeria is blessed with many honest and hardworking  people as well. cool

Blessed, MY ASS!!
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by TheSeeker(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
[Quote]I have been in Yankee for over 27 yrs and I am not suprised any more. Most Nigerians think this is back home. Some believe bribery, voodoo will help them when caught. The american law enforcement is very good at catching people. In america everything you do leaves a paper trail. The punishment for this kind of crime just got very severe. The defendents should do at least 5 to 10 yrs and then automatically deported unless a citizen.
The Secret service, which is responsible for guiding the president, is also in charge of printing fake money fraud, credit card fraud and identity theft when used to apply for credit card. I can tell you from experience, the secret service has many Nigerian agents that speak all dialects. The Nigerian agents will blend in and identify known culprits by sometimes participating in the crime.
Personally, I try not to blame anyone in regards to how you earn your dough, but try to use common sense. I have friends that did not know when to quit and now serving hard times in prison. "Oyinbo" man is the worst crook of all. Just imagine how they colonized africa with the bible, enslaved us, slaughtered hundreds of millions of our fore fathers and continue to still rule Africa by remote control.
To most of you that shout Nigerians are crooks in America, you have no idea what you're talking about. All ethnic groups do crime:

chinese and Koreans ( into smuggling fake goods, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, contract killings etc

Italians ( real organized thieves, union thuggery, fake credit cards manufacturers, best contract killers, truck hijacking, major drug smugglers, loan sharks, mortgage fraud

Irish groups (Political crooks, govt. control, have support in most law enforcement groups, smuggling, contract killers, industry hijackers, remote control of whole countries, major major dope smugglers, best currency counterfeiters

Jamaicans: (known killers, drug smugglers, human traffickers, home invasion crooks

Mexicans: ( vicious contract killers, large quantity drug smugglers, major money launderers, political thuggery

Colombians: ( known contract killers (usually all family members), major drug distributors, money launderers, weapons distributors

Europeans: ( best bribe givers, control of major countries by remote control, best secret societies, best mental science practitioners ( also called voodoo), wholesale killings, best marketers of killing devices, run most African countries including Nigeria by remote control, very efficient contract killers

Do you need more? So please stop complaining about Nigerians and crime. Our only fault is not committing crimes to help our people progress like the europeans and chinese do. Our leaders are busy begging for aid, forgetting that a blessed country in natural resources like Nigeria should not beg but have a plan to spy, steal and copy technologies to move our nation forward.[Quote]

You also forgot to add that the Vietnamese are the best in credit card racket. Egyptians, Lebanese and Indians are involved in bigger scams where an account holder logs online to check their accounts and all the cash will have been wiped off.

Little do people know that these scams are aided mostly by these Americans crying foul all over. Some things are better left unsaid.
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sayso: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
tatsumaru:

They should leave that to the authorities
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by gReenmAn(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
Relevant post on a relevant forum.

We need more of these expositions on NL to underscore the fact that FELLOW Nigerians
do crime, and they do get caught.

So if you're into this ignoble act and you're feeling "uncatchable" and on top of the world right now,
then remember every dog has got its day - just like these dawgs embarassed
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2009
tatsumaru:

davidif link=topic=321063.msg4515083#msg4515083 date=1252563263:

[size=18pt]HA HA HA HA LATER ON THEY WOULD HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BLAME SONY. WHERE IS MADAM DORA?[/size]
the idiotic way some stupid Nigerians react to negative news about Nigeria never fail to amaze me. whenever there is negative publicity, instead of us to be sober and reflect on our situation,no. what we get is some wise ass remarks about how we deserve the negative publicity, how corrupt we are, how one tribe is the culprit, and so on and so forth (as if we dot kno it).what is so sickening about the whole issue is the vindictive attitude of this ppl. they should realize that talking like dey do does not make them less of a Nigerian. we are in this together,they are not the only innocent Nigerians now haba there are milions of honest Nigerians too. y talk as if u are an outsider. if we get berated and ostracized by the world must we do it to ourself too? na wah ooooooooo! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by thameamead(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
@ Richcookie, i totally agree with u
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by igboboy1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2009
All i got to say is " man must wak". By any means necessary Ogoro must jump,

Anf eff all of you trying to bring ethnicity into this, truth be told scammin aint limited to an ethnic group a$$ wipes
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by FerrariGP: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
abeg make we hear word, 11 guys out of 150 Million people mean say we be all crooks
How much dem chop sef?? USD650K, can that be compared to the amount crooks like Charles Ponzi a proper american ripped off fellow americans Or more recently Bernand Murdoch who ripped fellow americans of over USD 50 Billion And am sure they have many more crooks in their sysems,
Fraud is not committed by only nigerians its world wide thing,
Those guys should be dealt with as criminals and spare us the shout of them being nigerians, afterall we have law abiding nigerians who work and pay there taxes in america without their govt shouting about,
Unlike Halliburton that money naija nd never paid taxes, shhhheww
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by richcookie(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
To
    Aloy~Emeka,
                        I am not saying Nigerians should do 419, but the leaders should implement a department that handles national security issues by all means necessary. Put me in Abuja for just 3yrs and some of our problems will be a thing of the past. ( I am not political, just good ideas)

1st  we stop all united nations aid program because they're used as a form of control. show me one country that became advanced with united nations programs. Most of the give aways are carefully setup to sabotage the recipient country industries.

2nd  The issue of electricity is simple. We should partner with an american company like CON-EDISION. ( IT IS WISE TO INVITE DEVELOPMENT FOR INFRACSTRUCTURE IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD). We have many ways to go to create light. Solar is emerging as a viable technology ( I would spy, bribe and acquire this technology for our growth). No more excuses after 49 yrs of independence

3rd  We must embark with immediate effect on producing our own guns, tanks and other defensive and offensive weapons. We can not be free when we don't even produce common bullets. Most "Oyinbo" pray to God but have the best killing machines in whole world.

4th Viciously eliminate bribery and corruption because that is how 'Oyinbos' controls us. Nigerians will follow when examples by the leaders can be seen, after all the tail only follows the head.

5th Create proper rule of law that should apply to every body. No country can progress unless justice is implemented in an impartial manner.

Not to digress from the main post, The only crimes are by Nigerain leaders that lack foresight, genuine planning, no love of fellow nigerians, pure looting of the treasury, and mental shackles imposed by outside agents in various disguises. Compared to other countries Nigerians are saints when it comes to criminal deeds. If you disagree, then you need a good education on our history and how we became a weakling instead of a giant Nation.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by saintade01(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
Lord Have Mercy sad cry
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by celeb01: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
T embarassedhey are the ones spoiling the image of our country
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by titsqueez(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
what is it with these yoruba people and making noise. U do something illegal and u are bragging about it. them no fit keep quiet. . .no so them go dey speak at the top p their voice up and down the place . . sad
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2009
I can tell you from experience, the secret service has many Nigerian agents that speak all dialects. The Nigerian agents will blend in and identify known culprits by sometimes participating in the crime.

very true.

They also have this cocky mentality.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by darne(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
Naija 4reva,, This people i have nothing to blame them for Ok,, All i know is if i have the opportunity i would do more and more than that,, Ok,,
We`re not the only ones doing this shiit Ok,, tell me if we tunr to saints,, what do you think we would do or gain from this fuckiin country,, tell me ,, here some are claiming they are nice or saints,, we are hurstllers,, We have been ripped off for a very long time and now every body is on his / her own ,, I dont Blame them at all,, Its a crime yes and if they are caught,, they would be punished and that is noe of your businness,, AS FAR AS I`M CONCERNED,, They would do their times and if they didnt get through or died in the process its none of your businness here y`ll have to do what you gotta do,, These peoples, (oyinbos) have this money and would never ever try helping you even if you are there seeking for help,, God know why everything is turning like this,, The invented computer and we show them how to use it better,, So Lets just stop hating on this brothers alone,, Lets hate on our Fuckin leaders,, IBB.ABACHA,OBJ,, etc dem no go run down for life,, So na him be that,, Me i only feel sorry for them,, Naija 4 life !!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by jaybee3(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
darne:

Naija 4reva,, This people i have nothing to blame them for Ok,, All i know is if i have the opportunity i would do more and more than that,, Ok,,
We`re not the only ones doing this shiit Ok,, tell me if we tunr to saints,, what do you think we would do or gain from this fuckiin country,, tell me ,, here some are claiming they are nice or saints,, we are hurstllers,, We have been ripped off for a very long time and now every body is on his / her own ,, I dont Blame them at all,, Its a crime yes and if they are caught,, they would be punished and that is noe of your businness,, AS FAR AS I`M CONCERNED,, They would do their times and if they didnt get through or died in the process its none of your businness here y`ll have to do what you gotta do,, These peoples, (oyinbos) have this money and would never ever try helping you even if you are there seeking for help,, God know why everything is turning like this,, The invented computer and we show them how to use it better,, So Lets just stop hating on this brothers alone,, Lets hate on our Fuckin leaders,, IBB.ABACHA,OBJ,, etc dem no go run down for life,, So na him be that,, Me i only feel sorry for them,, Naija 4 life !!! angry angry angry
tell me ur joking grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Busybody2(f): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
See this shameless lot, the news reads "NIGERIAN CRIMINAL GANGS . . . " and all they can talk about is which tribe dunnit undecided as if Nigeria is still not one Country undecided

Thank God I am from Bakassi Peninsular and my tribe has been re-routed to Cameroon tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by soloqy: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
In this case, its neither Sony nor district 9 .
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
thank God they got caught , tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sley4life(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
Nothing new
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by anonimi: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
And what is our so called government doing about situations like this?

snapshot,
have u asked yourself what you can do and will do about corruption and other negative behaviour
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by brauneyes: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders! I live here in Minnesota and actually know some of them facially although not by name. What do u expect when u purchase a property in the suburbs and throw parties all week end long?
When u buy a vehicle costing over $70K in cash?
Throw money around when u go clubbing in downtown Minneapolis?
Have more than 10 aliases and no one knows your real name?
Sleep all day and party all night?
As someone rightly said in this forum, the oyibo man is not stupid, they watch observe before the move in for the kill.
In every suburb, in every city here in the US there are people that observe the lifestyle u live and report same to the police when your ways are suspicious.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by anonimi: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
richcookie:

To
Aloy~Emeka,
I am not saying Nigerians should do 419, but the leaders should implement a department that handles national security issues by all means necessary. Put me in Abuja for just 3yrs and some of our problems will be a thing of the past. ( I am not political, just good ideas)

(skip)
Not to digress from the main post, The only crimes are by Nigerain leaders that lack foresight, genuine planning, no love of fellow nigerians, pure looting of the treasury, and mental shackles imposed by outside agents in various disguises. Compared to other countries Nigerians are saints when it comes to criminal deeds. If you disagree, then you need a good education on our history and how we became a weakling instead of a giant Nation.

everything na leaders like sey dem no be ex-ordinary citizens like you and me.
After this your dongo manifesto of wetin-i-fit-do, can u please give us a list of what u have done to restore 9ja's battered image?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by anonimi: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
brauneyes:

As someone rightly said in this forum, the oyibo man is not stupid, they watch observe before the move in for the kill.
In every suburb, in every city here in the US there are people that observe the lifestyle u live and report same to the police when your ways are suspicious.

that is how they keep their society safe and functional- being your brother's keeper.
when will we learn to do the same
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by r231(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
darne:

We`re not the only ones doing this shiit Ok,, tell me if we tunr to saints,, what do you think we would do or gain from this fuckiin country,, tell me ,, here some are claiming they are nice or saints,, we are hurstllers,, We have been ripped off for a very long time and now every body is on his / her own ,, I dont Blame them at all,, Its a crime yes and if they are caught,, they would be punished and that is noe of your businness,, AS FAR AS I`M CONCERNED,, They would do their times and if they didnt get through or died in the process its none of your businness here y`ll have to do what you gotta do,, These peoples, (oyinbos) have this money and would never ever try helping you even if you are there seeking for help,, God know why everything is turning like this,, The invented computer and we show them how to use it better,, So Lets just stop hating on this brothers alone,, Lets hate on our Fuckin leaders,, IBB.ABACHA,OBJ,, etc dem no go run down for life,, So na him be that,, Me i only feel sorry for them,,  Naija 4 life !!!  angry angry angry

u are kidding me come on mehn what happened to working hard to get 2 where u want in LIFE. Abeg think again o
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by tatsumaru(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2009
@all those who insulted me for saying Sony was right in posting their advert about Nigeria.

First of all you ask me what we can do to change Nigeria. What you guys are doing will not help Nigeria in any way. You guys cannot accept the fact and truth that Nigeria is corrupt, stop saying this country also does this and that. Focus on Nigeria. If you keep trying to hide the fact from the world that Nigeria is corrupt, then the leaders are free to do what they want.  It is people like you guys that the government has fooled into trying to lie to the world that we are ok. If we shout out to the world that we need help, then we will get it.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by soloqy: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
^^^^^^^^6

Thank you jare
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by lawrence83: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
I love this country die, my beloved country

why go that far to the USA? where u could do your scamming successfully here in naija, cos in my country anything goes.

now u are in a big shit, face the music, hope u accept my sympathy

and truly sony was correct 100%
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by olugbon01(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2009
Na d word be dat! U fit scam succesfully here for naija hitch-free. anyway sha, accept my sympathy too.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by knice(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
what a setback on the rebranding campaign. we have lost all values and strandard ethics.our leaders are our problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.