Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again (32461 Views)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Drug Gangs Strike Back In Rio’s ‘pacified’ Slums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2009
vanni:

STILL AT LARGE

YETUNDE SOLEBO, young thief

I am sure the lady got hooked by her boyfriend. There is no way a fine girl like this will be involved in such a thing when her mates are fighting hard to put up a good image and get some hard earned profession. She would have gotten a degree before the lexus rather she chose the lexus before the degree. They should have steered clear from facebook since they know what they were involved in. Even if they flee to Nigeria, angry citizens will stone them to death.Vanity
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2009
@bidemi tanx jare oremi
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2009
vanni:

Toyin,

,  one of the thieves

what a fine young man, he would have chosen a different profession

This Toyin guy must be related to oseni[ the  Nairaland mercedes seller]. Does he have a gold teeth?. They look alike and so young for that matter.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 1:06am On Sep 11, 2009
THis one already has a criminal history from Nigeria, and he looks like one.

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2009
Now take a look at this innocent looking one? he could have been studying engineering, now he will become a manual labourer in prison

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 1:12am On Sep 11, 2009
This ONE is obviously a husband and a father, he has been genuinely uneployed since 1988, but has been "HELPING" himself alot in other "businesses" I PITY HIS FAMILY

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 1:12am On Sep 11, 2009
Did you notice all of them have one thing in common?;  Jewelries!.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2009
actually its only reasonable to hear about Nigerians the most, SINCE NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST POPULACE OF BLACKS IN THE WORLD. 1/4 Africans are said to be Nigerian. Ghanians have been doing 419 for as long as Nigerians, its nothing new. and why would they question a young Nigerian with Murano? Plenty of young white guys with BMWs Mercerdes, and other luxury cars. man you are thinking like a boy boy and a house slave. why would Nigerians say its one of their own? Aren't these boys spending their earnings on themselves and not in Nigerian schools or hospitals?. lol you are talkin as if Nigerians back home elected them and solely put them in yankee to steal and send money back home to build schools. lol

lol you have just showed your lack of self dignity as a Nigerian and a black person
lol i may be an asshole but you are just one dumb ass Nigger.

Has anyone one ever asked why only Nigerias name comes up when online fraud related matters come up? Has anyone bothered to ask if we are the only african nation with access to the internet. Has anyone asked if it is true the civilised world truly hate black africans, why is it that we do not hear of kenyans or ghanaians or togolese or algerians or zimbabeans, (i can go on and on) being linked to these types of fraud. A boy of 20 buys a Murano and he is celebrated as having arrived. No question is asked about the source of his wealth. Over here your paycheck structure is tuned to make authorities notice if you are spending beyond your means. These fools come here and think they can live and spend the way they do back home. hmmm bad idea. When they are caught ome of our brothers back home then withdraw into self denial. ''it is not possible. no be us. them no be nigerians."some actually aprove of it ''so are we the only country with fraudulent people? 11 out of 150 million people, no big deal'' UP NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Did you notice all of them have one thing in common?;  Jewelries!.
yes, some of them if i noticed correctly wore two wristwatches, well, they will be HIGHLY celebrated in Jail. They can also wear them in prison to remember the good old days grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2009
bidemi12:

Has anyone one ever asked why only Nigerias name comes up when online fraud related matters come up? Has anyone bothered to ask if we are the only african nation with access to the internet. Has anyone asked if it is true the civilised world truly hate black africans, why is it that we do not hear of kenyans or ghanaians or togolese or algerians or zimbabeans, (i can go on and on) being linked to these types of fraud. A boy of 20 buys a Murano and he is celebrated as having arrived. No question is asked about the source of his wealth. Over here your paycheck structure is tuned to make authorities notice if you are spending beyond your means. These fools come here and think they can live and spend the way they do back home. hmmm bad idea. When they are caught ome of our brothers back home then withdraw into self denial. ''it is not possible. no be us. them no be nigerians."some actually aprove of it ''so are we the only country with fraudulent people? 11 out of  150 million people, no big deal'' UP NIGERIA

So true.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2009
Big shame. When i first saw a foto of my friend i was curious as to how he had made enough money to buy a mercedez benz C-class so soon, owning his own house within a yr and sponsoring himself in med school as a foreign student . . . i kept quiet so as not to sound jealous but i cant say i'm surprised he ended up being bursted . . . you can only decieve urself for so long.

Dont rush to earn wealth, take your time . . . work hard, if you deserve it sure you'll get it. What a waste . . . 2 yrs of lavish living followed by 40 yrs in jail. no wife, no kids, no future, broken hearted parents, destroyed dreams! And the dude was already done with med school. embarassed
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by bidemi12(m): 2:35am On Sep 11, 2009
This was what i was trying to let one blogger here understand. For here if you live above your means na your neighbour go first report you to police. Police go come use as long as it takes to investigate you so as to know your pattern of operation so no one else go fit use the same pattern in the future. Why i pity them most is the jail sentences awaiting them. For here they give out jail senteces like they give out candy. Kai what a shame. But dem deserve am. Before i came to the US i was told to be careful of chitown, the city of drug pushers and criminals. Well i am happy to say i have not met one criminal or pusher fraudster because i do not mix with them. But i know a lot of hard working proffessionals sha. show me your friend and i will show you who you are.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 3:20am On Sep 11, 2009
the clowns got caught as its good they should

But man you Naija peeps are naming living beyond means and better then those around as reason to why police should start to suspect Nigerians anyhow. lol its something called Racial profiling. Godfobid anyone of you hit the lottery and remain in your house not letting others know about it. THE POLICE WILL BE THINKING YOU ARE DOING FRAUD.

when have you ever seen Americans/Europeans in Nigeria teaming up with NNPC to catch millionaires tryin to buy bonkery oil/stolen oil? or when have you seen Americans/Europeans in Nigeria Exposing other Americans/Europeans in Nigeria for bribery charges? NEVER maybe if they did so Nigeria wouldn't be so corrupt as leaders would be scared to take bribes for awarding oil contracts.

helping expose clowns like these feed into that double standard white have for blacks ESP NIGERIANS. Think reasonably THEY STILL PUBLISHED THE STORY AS NIGERIANS and didn't state shit about the Nigerians who you say helped expose them.I can understand if the article was along the lines of Honest Nigerians standing against Nigerian fraudsters, but it wasn't.

So what was gained by any upright hardworking Nigerians who wanted to save their good names by helping expose them?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

But man you Naija peeps are naming living beyond means and better then those around as reason to why police should start to suspect Nigerians anyhow. lol its something called Racial profiling. Godfobid anyone of you hit the lottery and remain in your house not letting others know about it. THE POLICE WILL BE THINKING YOU ARE DOING FRAUD.

This is not true. Unless you give the police reason to be suspicious they wont come after you.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 3:24am On Sep 11, 2009
davidylan:

This is not true. Unless you give the police reason to be suspicious they wont come after you.

yes it is clearly as someone stated

bidemi12:

This was what i was trying to let one blogger here understand. For here if you live above your means na your neighbour go first report you to police. Police go come use as long as it takes to investigate you so as to know your pattern of operation so no one else go fit use the same pattern in the future. Why i pity them most is the jail sentences awaiting them. For here they give out jail senteces like they give out candy. Kai what a shame. But dem deserve am. Before i came to the US i was told to be careful of chitown, the city of drug pushers and criminals. Well i am happy to say i have not met one criminal or pusher fraudster because i do not mix with them. But i know a lot of hard working proffessionals sha. show me your friend and i will show you who you are.

AS if pulling blacks over in cars isn't the norm in america called racial profiling

maybe everyblack person esp Nigerian should have a below average car, and not show off wealth. but whites do it why cant black esp Nigerians?

the black guy could be Nigerian

Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by chic2pimp(m): 4:01am On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

AS if pulling blacks over in cars isn't the norm in america called racial profiling

maybe everyblack person esp Nigerian should have a below average car, and not show off wealth. but whites do it why cant black esp Nigerians?

the black guy could be Nigerian
Racial profiling happens here in the uk as well. Footballers and other wealthy black celebrities are being regularly puled over. Look I hate being PC but we all know why this happens.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 5:17am On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

the clowns got caught as its good they should

when have you ever seen Americans/Europeans in Nigeria teaming up with NNPC to catch millionaires tryin to buy bonkery oil/stolen oil? or when have you seen Americans/Europeans in Nigeria Exposing other Americans/Europeans in Nigeria for bribery charges? NEVER maybe if they did so Nigeria wouldn't be so corrupt as leaders would be scared to take bribes for awarding oil contracts.

helping expose clowns like these feed into that double standard white have for blacks ESP NIGERIANS. Think reasonably THEY STILL PUBLISHED THE STORY AS NIGERIANS and didn't state shit about the Nigerians who you say helped expose them.I can understand if the article was along the lines of Honest Nigerians standing against Nigerian fraudsters, but it wasn't.

So what was gained by any upright hardworking Nigerians who wanted to save their good names by helping expose them?

Weather or not they published the story as NIGERIANS does not affect my JOB. My employers already know my nationality and I,m a proud Nigerian. For "our" reward, wow, you dont wanna know, so silence is better

However, the attraction and fulfilment does not come from the reward buT the joy of seeing CRIMINALS brought to book. It is a profession I have CHOOSEN and there is no going back.

I,M LIVING MY DREAM, Like i always say, this is just the beginning, more wiill be exposed and u will have the sHeer priviledge of knowing first here on nairaland and also seeing their faces.

I,M COMMITTED TO THAT. iTS A PROMISE
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2009
vanni:

Weather or not they published the story as NIGERIANS does not affect my JOB. My employers already know my nationality and I,m a proud Nigerian. For "our" reward, wow, you dont wanna know, so silence is better

However, the attraction and fulfilment does not come from the reward buT the joy of seeing CRIMINALS brought to book. It is a profession I have CHOOSEN and there is no going back.

I,M LIVING MY DREAM, Like i always say, this is just the beginning, more wiill be exposed and u will have the sHeer priviledge of knowing first here on nairaland and also seeing their faces.

I,M COMMITTED TO THAT. iTS A PROMISE

thanks you sound like an ass it doesn't effect "YOUR JOB" as you said. Meaning you're looking out for your own interest and not other Nigerians abroad WHO ARE ACTUALLY HARDWORKING HONEST PEOPLE.

lol you are proud american because your reward is tarnishing the rest of Nigerians in america clown.
A proud Nigerian will speak against fraudullent Nigerians PUBLICLY for the rest of America to see there is honest Nigerians against fraud.
MR PRIVATE AGENT AKA ODE in secret,  Other than your bosses everyone else will see and label you and your family a bunch of fradulant, 419,yahoo scammin,LAZY BASTARDS.

why dont some Africans think? im beginning to think African people no get sense AT ALL
the bulk of africans love the white man and can only be only be servants/ assistants.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by blackspade(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2009
[size=35pt]WHAT THE FùCK IS GOING ON HERE, WHY HAVE YOU ALL DEVIATED FROM THE ORIGINAL TOPIC??[/size]
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by GboGboAye: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2009
C all those 11 fools! KAI! c embarassment.
i don suffa. Me wey i dey say '9ja for life' everywhere, i know know whether i fit open mouth again o. CHAI!!
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by phreakabit(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2009
[size=20pt] CHAI YORUBA, SCAMMAA!, (GBOSA HOME VIDEO EFFECT)[/size]
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by AloyEmeka6: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

thanks you sound like an ass it doesn't effect "YOUR JOB" as you said. Meaning you're looking out for your own interest and not other Nigerians abroad WHO ARE ACTUALLY HARDWORKING HONEST PEOPLE.

lol you are proud american because your reward is tarnishing the rest of Nigerians in america clown.
A proud Nigerian will speak against fraudullent Nigerians PUBLICLY for the rest of America to see there is honest Nigerians against fraud.
MR PRIVATE AGENT AKA ODE in secret,  Other than your bosses everyone else will see and label you and your family a bunch of fradulant, 419,yahoo scammin,LAZY BASTARDS.

why dont some Africans think? im beginning to think African people no get sense AT ALL
the bulk of africans love the white man and can only be only be servants/ assistants.

Dude, enough of this nonsense. We are more concerned about our image but what of the people who got scammed of their hard earned money?. Will you speak this way if you find your money missing from your account?. That is what they do in Nigeria. You have 200k today and over the weekend, a scammer will cash all from an ATM. If that is what you saved throughout the year, how will you feel?.
They tap emails and obtain western union information, cash it from a bank before the real owner shows up. is that how you want us to live in this country?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by LeilaniMSP: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2009
Firstly, not sure why there is so much profanity being used on this forum,  Pathetic and backwards really,  (I'm sure we're all adults?)

Anyway, I know all these people well,  11 of them.  They are Nigerians, all Yoruba and Muslim.  (And please no-one should start with the whole tribalism or religion disrespect)

My Background. I'm a woman, in my mid early thirties, used to live in MN, moved to TX because of all their little town drama there, I go there quite often though because my family is based here.

These people are people that I never really respected because everyone knew what they were doing but nobody ever really said anything to their faces (probably because majority of these people got some chicken change from them whenever they were in a financial jam).  Even right now, people in MN are whispering around about it privately rejoicing that these people finally got busted but in public, it is an entirely different story and it just turns me off.  They throw lavish parties, oppress people with their mouths, Lexuses, mercedes benzes, money, gucci things and make fun of other Nigerians working their behinds off to put food on the table.  That was the only part I had a problem with.  You steal money and you make fun of people working hard (same populace you steal from). 

Although they wree all bad and threw lavish parties with crystal flowing eerywhere, the latest party was thrown by the youngest girl among them. Recently, I heard the Yewande threw her 21yr old party, picked an ankara material for it with gele and did it red carpet style with hosts from out of state.  All for a 21yr old that is not in school, doesn't work, knows no value of hard work? I was surprised. It was blasted all over facebook and it was their entire group that was there with other kiss ass minnesotans nd out of towners. People were whispering around that they really cracked on them after the party. I'm jjust happy all of us hard working individuals have been vndicated. The feds are slowly weeding out the bad seeds so we can live n peace. Have you seen thSony ad? It is sad! You walkin into your work place or for those still in school (you go to school) and you are ashamed to say you are Nigerian because you will be labeled a 419er.

Although they were popular, they treated people like crap because others didn't have as much as they did, they steal, got carried away and didn't realize they were messing with the wrong people and now the Feds and Secret service got them.  Word is, they had been surveilling them for a while before moving in.  Right now, all of them have been arrested except for Bashiru, Ajibola and Yewande (word is she ran away and is apprentely a fugitive now).  I know more but I don't want to give off more information.  And although I'm happy this criminal operation has been put to a dead STOP; i feel sorry for them because when Judgement day came, it ame BIG and it is over for them.    I truly feel sorry for them.

To conclude, not all Nigerians are Bad,  Things happen.  Good day
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by LeilaniMSP: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2009
FYI,  It is not yetunde sholebo, It is yewande sholebo and she is not a pretty girl.  That is all as a result of makeup and weave.  People that have seen her in person knws.  And she didn't get reeled into this scam thing by her boyfriend.  The other woman inthe group and three other men in the group are all her older cousins, aunties, uncles.  It was a family thing.  She was too carried away.  Every weekend, come and see facebook bombared and suffereing from all the party pictures and true religion jeans?

And yes, Toyin IS Oseni, the nairaland mercedes seller. Good boy too but maybe started hanging with the wrong people. He has a lot of respect and is very polite. When he sees me and my hubby, he is porstrating everywhere and that is the way he carries himself with other people. I'm sure he only got arrested by association. I hope they let him go because I still refuse to believe such anice young man took that route.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Dude, enough of this nonsense. We are more concerned about our image but what of the people who got scammed of their hard earned money?. Will you speak this way if you find your money missing from your account?. That is what they do in Nigeria. You have 200k today and over the weekend, a scammer will cash all from an ATM. If that is what you saved throughout the year, how will you feel?.
They tap emails and obtain western union information, cash it from a bank before the real owner shows up. is that how you want us to live in this country?

I think you're missing the point. as you said What about the people who get scammed out of their money?  my point is, Are Nigerians criminals the only ones doing scams and identity fraud? Are the people that get scammed only non Nigerians? as you said they do this in Nigeria also. It happens in all countries by all ethnicities, so Why the emphasis on Nigerians around the world? As i said they have double standards for Nigerians/blacks. The double standard is basically saying its ok for person of British,Italian, Irish decent in America/Uk, to do fraud and be arrested without their ORIGIN being blasted, but if a Nigerian man does fraud they have to always put Nigeria there. (which further dirties Nigerians name across the world who want nothing to do with Nigerias bad name)

My whole point is Scam has been around for decades before Nigerians learned about fraud, mind you Nigerians are Late to the game of scam and fraud (419 started in the 90's). Helping expose fellow Nigerians only helps tarnish our reputation, which the western world loves. The western world have been recruiting these  Nigerian spies and Efcc like organisations. But from all this what have Nigerians gained? NOTHING, all the efforts of Nigerians to do away with fraud go IGNORED and we are still looked at as being fradulent .

Nigerians are helping the Western world expose Nigerians but the Western world isn't helping Nigerians expose outsiders who Purposely come to Nigeria and use bribe to control Politics, Oil, and the Economy. Neither in America cause we aren't considered americans, though  we work and pay taxes here honestly
I hope you dwell on it and understand.
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2009
@LeilaniMSP

Im not sure how any hardworking Nigerian would feel vindicated, seeing as how they still published the article about "Nigerians doing fraud" as oppose to "Nigerians against Nigerian fraudsters". Now that whole minnesota Nigerian community is black listed and they will now be labeled as excepting money from them,  when im sure it was only those who actually associated with these criminals.

At the end of the day we are still Nigerian and the story about "Nigerians doing fraud" is what the Americans want to hear rather than "Nigerians against Nigerian fraudsters".

So no reason to feel happy, outsiders will look at you as part of that "Nigerian community"that excepted money from them, even if you didn't.

and get that hatorade out of you system, mad cause she had ankara for her party and didn't invite you to wear it. HATER
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

Its good to sound like an ass sometimes grin grin.Yes again, it does not affect my JOB, AND and I,m certainly not looking out for criminals. "Peoples opinion is their natural entitlement, its a gift from God and without repentance. I,m proud of what I do and I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE CRIMINALS IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR NATIONALITY. I,m living my life on purpose and I love the path of life that I have taken, so weather you are from Laos, Italy or China, and you are a criminal, then you have me watching you. Do U understand that? EWU!

I dont give a SHIT what the rest of the world thinks about Nigerians, It has not stopped legitimate and hardworking Nigerians from gaining employment in high places. And why are you so bothered about criminals being caught anyway? A guilty conscience fears no accusation.

Yes let them see me and my family as a bunch of 419, scamming bastards, it never going to STOP me from EXPOSING CRIMINALS, and onyeshi's

ITS A DECISION I HAVE MADE FOR LIFE, SO WORDS AND CURSES CANT STOP ME. SHIKENAH tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by sjeezy8: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2009
^^^^ clown grin grin

vanni:

Its good to sound like an ass sometimes grin grin.Yes again, it does not affect my JOB, AND and I,m certainly not out looking for criminals. "Peoples opinion is their natural entitlement, its a gift from God and without repentance. I,m proud of what I do and I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE CRIMINALS IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR NATIONALITY. I,m living my life on purpose and I love the path of life that I have taken, so weather you are from Laos, Italy or China, and you are a criminal, then you have me watching you. Do U understand that? EWU!

I dont give a SHIT what the rest of the world thinks about Nigerians, It has not stopped legitimate and hardworking Nigerians from gaining employment in high places. And why are you so bothered about criminals being caught anyway? A guilty conscience fears no accusation.

Yes let them see me and my family as a bunch of 419, scamming bastards, it never going to STOP me from EXPOSING CRIMINALS, and onyeshi's

ITS A DECISION I HAVE MADE FOR LIFE, SO WORDS AND CURSES CANT STOP ME. SHIKENAH tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

lol you just said "it has not stopped legitimate and hard working Nigerians from reaching top places", but before that you said "i dont give a shit about Nigerians reputation world wide". Isn't that contradicting yourself? lol
and then you said "Yes let them see me and my family as a bunch of 419, scamming bastards, it never going to STOP me from EXPOSING CRIMINALS, and onyeshi's" lol

ALOY this is your buddy abi?
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2009
Let them take their party to PRISON

WHO knows they might even start a movie on them titled
"Prison Party" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by Mbeki: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
I DIDN'T SEE ANY IBO NAME AMONG THEM shocked shocked shocked shocked
I THINK THIS DISPROVES THE THEORY THAT
"Ibo people too like money"
Obu asi? umu-igbo
Re: Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again by vanni(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^^ clown grin grin

lol you just said "it has not stopped legitimate and hard working Nigerians from reaching top places", but before that you said "i dont give a shit about Nigerians reputation world wide". Isn't that contradicting yourself? lol
and then you said "Yes let them see me and my family as a bunch of 419, scamming bastards, it never going to STOP me from EXPOSING CRIMINALS, and onyeshi's" lol

ALOY this is your buddy abi?

No it has not stopped legitimate Nigerians from getting good jobs. And yes I dont give a shit about what other nationalities think of Nigerians. I cant live the rest of my life worrying about what other nationalities think of my country,
I will keep doing my JOB

Yes Alloy is my very good buddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.