Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Am Done Being Robbin.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Done Being Robbin.. (373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Done Being Robbin.. by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ok it goes lik this. there is these lovely girl i met in my first year in the uni and as time went on i dedicated myself to the relatnship because she was my course mate and am nw so much in love with her and i no she felt same for me.. We grow from strength to strength and hve had a rocky time together but we managed to stay strong not until our 3rd year that she suddenly developed an attitude which was off her usual self.. Not like she gone that bad but i have seen some chat on her phone which suggest that am not the only boo in her life but i still maintained the fact that she is absolutely cool with me and Is not given me the idea that there is someone else in her life so i let that be and told myself is left for me to prove to who ever it is that am d boss in her life. Before i Forget i met her when she was still Having an innocent attribute, she was using a phone then which was far from Having a whatsapp app thou 3yrs later she can be said to be a big girl and am not in anyway backing up on a bigger boy too so two of us where still good to roll.. Now the main deal here is that am the one who holds and make the relatnship not go bad not lik is not my duty as a gentle man but i now over do it.. She can be the one at fought and i still end up allowing her no that the mistke is nothing that we cant handle.. She barely says Sorry wen wrng and i ignore it too.. So last nite we where Chatting on whatsapp and i asked her how she is she said fine and i said ok.. I was expected her to reciprocate but that was it.. She didnt reply or try to bring up any topic. So i was suprized and i sent her a reply whch in it i said am fine too,thank U for asking. The reply i got made me mad. She called me by my name and said 'see is like u want us to quarrel and that from today i should not be asking her such question and dat she hate someone provoking her.. I simply replied ok, am done being Robbin is high time i become batman..
Re: Am Done Being Robbin.. by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Your comments matters a lot
Re: Am Done Being Robbin.. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Smh
Re: Am Done Being Robbin.. by paragon40(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op oya leme ask ifa, op bae is tired...... Lastly try as much as possible nt to check ur gal fwd's phone or chat hstry, and call logs u don't need that..resist the temptation the god's has spoken #awanirumole ton mu bobo
Re: Am Done Being Robbin.. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
her feelings for u has faded away...a gal hu love u cnt act like dat

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? – See The Reasons Some Nigerians Stated / Whats The Most Happiest Day Of Your Life? / Watch And Read About The Oldest Profession Ever Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.