Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus (17335 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by nairalaila: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, who recounted how she was initially when she initially began her career as an actress, has also disclosed why any good man will never let her go. 

Eniola Badmus who disclosed that she never allowed her disappointments weigh her down, said a good man will never let her go because she is hardworking and believes in making money. 

“When I started, I was rejected a lot and people attributed it to my body size; they were wondering what I had to offer. But I was focused and steadfast with what I was doing because I have a very high spirit. I was focused and that’s why I am excelling. No matter what comes my way, I don’t even think about it. I only think about fresh ideas because when you begin to take things personally, you get distracted. I was trained to be a hero with a lion heart; I am brave at heart. A good man will not want to let me go because I am a very hard working woman and I believe in making money,” she said.

On her weight loss, Eniola Badmus told Saturday Beats that she never thought of going under the surgeon’s knife to shed weight.

“I have never thought of doing surgery to lose weight because I get involved in a lot of fitness activities like lawn tennis and the likes because I believe it is very important to stay fit" she said. 

The actress had before now disclosed that that her ideal man must be an average man, without body or mouth odour. 

Speaking on her ideal man, she said; “he has to be intelligent and must not have mouth and body odour”.

“I just like a regular guy that has talent, even if he does not have talent, he has to be intelligent. A regular man, an average man; but please no body odour and no mouth odour, such are very important to me.”

https://lailasnews.com/a-good-man-will-not-want-to-let-me-go-eniola-badmus/

2 Likes

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2018
cool
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by okomile(f): 5:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Sisi, Go marry.
Menopause dey knock soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by tayebest(m): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Fellow nairalander. cool

Is the girl chubby or fat?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by enoch273: 5:43am On Aug 18, 2018
The ones that ve been setting you free're bad ba?
When you're done advertising your availability do and tie the knot already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Babyforever(f): 5:50am On Aug 18, 2018
You've spoken well eniola kiss the worst thing that could ever happen to any lady is to date a guy with body odour or mouth odour shocked especially those footballer their body odour fit resurrect dead body.......Nigerian men are very dirty set of beings lipsrsealed

Meanwhile

Chief donpiiko where is eniola's nkita sad

6 Likes

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Baawaa(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2018
This heavy load too they select grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
You've spoken well eniola kiss the worst thing that could ever happen to any lady is to date a guy with body odour or mouth odour shocked especially those footballer their body odour fit resurrect dead body.......Nigerian men are very dirty set of beings lipsrsealed
how many footballers have you dated? shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by vanida6: 6:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
funny meme grin
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Tamarapetty(f): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Hope u don't have body odour too?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by mayDtolu(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Lolss ...I laff in Spanish....."A good man will not let me go"...
MODIFIED:Men has used and dump me....

1 Like

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by itiswellandwell: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by oneda(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Baaadtmus

It almost a compulsory that fat hits with sweat with in turn goes with odor.
She doesn't want another body odor to add to her already oozing stench. She simply don't want everywhere to be odoriferous.

1 Like

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Beno3: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2018
What happened to the good men around you all these while? angry grin shocked
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Burgerlomo: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:

Meanwhile

4 Likes

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Olukat(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Since "funication" was changed to "date" shocked
The word shame was expunged from our lives shocked
Sister continue to find the one that won't let go of you
Know also that it takes good behavior to attract better life partner shocked

1 Like

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by German4beginner(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
smiley I love the part where she stated"focus and steadfastness " some of the major characteristics you need to succed in life,you don't let what people say/do bring you down. keep going Eniola,you will definitely conquer the world with your high spirit.

Use your leisure time wisely. Impart greater knowledge and improve your personality by learning German Language. We are here to guide you through on how to speak&write in German. German Language is very interesting and fun to study. It also comes with Great Opportunities! Don't miss out.
Guten tag!
https://www.nairaland.com/4669555/introduction-learning-german-language

2 Likes

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Adduce(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
shocked

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Chubhie: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalaila:
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, who recounted how she was initially when she initially began her career as an actress, has also disclosed why any good man will never let her go. 

Eniola Badmus who disclosed that she never allowed her disappointments weigh her down, said a good man will never let her go because she is hardworking and believes in making money. 

“When I started, I was rejected a lot and people attributed it to my body size; they were wondering what I had to offer. But I was focused and steadfast with what I was doing because I have a very high spirit. I was focused and that’s why I am excelling. No matter what comes my way, I don’t even think about it. I only think about fresh ideas because when you begin to take things personally, you get distracted. I was trained to be a hero with a lion heart; I am brave at heart. A good man will not want to let me go because I am a very hard working woman and I believe in making money,” she said.

On her weight loss, Eniola Badmus told Saturday Beats that she never thought of going under the surgeon’s knife to shed weight.

“I have never thought of doing surgery to lose weight because I get involved in a lot of fitness activities like lawn tennis and the likes because I believe it is very important to stay fit" she said. 

The actress had before now disclosed that that her ideal man must be an average man, without body or mouth odour. 

Speaking on her ideal man, she said; “he has to be intelligent and must not have mouth and body odour”.

“I just like a regular guy that has talent, even if he does not have talent, he has to be intelligent. A regular man, an average man; but please no body odour and no mouth odour, such are very important to me.”

That is the spirit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Kira290(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
N
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by kaycee125: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
lol that account has been deactivated cheesy
Babyforever:

Meanwhile

Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
So every man who's had you and let you go over the years is bad, abi?

Instead make you adjust yourself as per good woman wey you be make you ma attract good man.

Stoopid!
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by phemmyfour: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
tayebest:
Fellow nairalander. cool

Is the girl chubby or fat?? cheesy
She is fatbby
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by macino1(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Sisi. . .Likewise will you let go good man. Especially those ones that can take you to cloud nine.

Sure Men Herbal Tea guarantees your bed room performance.
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by KingLennon(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Wait for your right man, he will surely come. For the main time work on urself ma
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by Danpersie31(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalaila:

I will leave u and not look back.. my detest for chubby , fat people.
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by talk2rotman(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2018
I see
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2018
hippopotamus go and marry
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Alright.. cheesy
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by SexTin(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Nice One Girl
Re: 'A Good Man Will Not Want To Let Me Go' - Eniola Badmus by LyfeJennings(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Abi weyrey leleyi ni
Which good man wan stat with U
U dey smoke igbo steady
Cigarette na appetizer to U
Alcohol na pure water for U
U dey love-vendor
Sometimes homosexuality
U are very proud and arrogant
U act like a tout despite ur paper qualification
U are always in the nose of Yahoo boys
Following them up and down
U dey do like Policewoman for Quilox
Oloriburuku ni girl yi sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians / Gulder's Ultimate Man, Chinedu Ubachukwu Dazzles In New Pictures / Bambam And Teddy-A Meet Pastor Tony Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.