Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened (2417 Views)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / The Mother Delivered Identical Twins, But 12 Years Later She Found Acting Funny / How To Get Pregnant With Twins That Are Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Anita1875(f): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
At times life gives us surprises. The one this woman got is unthinkable. She got pregnant and went through all the tests. Babies​They told her she has twins! But during the labor she got good news – you won’t believe what it was!Before this pregnancy Oksana, a woman from Ukraine was a mother of just one child. Sheneverdreamed of being a mother of six! When shegot pregnant, the doctors told her she has twins. That isa big surprise for a family. She went through all the tests and the family got prepared forthe double happiness.However, at the end of her pregnancy doctors got worried and made a c-section. They got a big surprise – quintuplets inside of her womb! When the happy mother of three woke up, she discovered, she was a mother of six kids!Now she has three tiny boys and two girls to care for.[image]​Here is what the 37-yaer-old mother has to say:“I’m very shocked because I thought that (I was having) twins or something like that. Nobody in ourfamily has ever had it. There was not a single case of that kind. Generally speaking, I didn’t expect it and never anticipated it.”The happy and shocked family has no longer any trouble with the place to live, as their city administration has provided them with a free largeapartment in Odessa. Here is what the lady says:“I can’t even imagine right now how it is going to be, to raise so many children at once.”These quintuplets are unique for Ukraine. The babies way little over 2 kilos each and got their names: Denis, Dariya, Vladislav, Oleksandra, and David. May God bless the fruitful family and the future of these little wonderkids.

http://www.profsomebody.com/she-was-pregnant-with-twins-but-the-number-of-babies-found-in-her-womb-will-shock-you/
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hateu2 u will give birth to quintuplets insha allah
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Anita1875(f): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Hateu2 u will give birth to quintuplets insha allah
lol. If u were d hubby expecting twins but got 5, wat wuld b ur reaction?
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Anita1875:

lol. If u were d hubby expecting twins but got 5, wat wuld b ur reaction?
very good question. If I am not financially ok at dat moment, i'll get heartbroken like every other man who receives such news and solicit for help.

Buh if i'm financially ok. I'll be happy but be concerned abt the well being of my wife.

Hell she'll be breastfeeding five children mehn.. she'll totally need my support seriously. The only thing i'd hav to do is to keep one encouraging and being there for her and showin her maximum love at dat time.
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Hajteu2 u will give birth to quintuplets insha allah

Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47279852][/quote] wink

If u knw u want to gv birth to quintuplets den don't show me dat pic
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutehector:
wink

If u knw u want to gv birth to quintuplets den don't show me dat pic
I dey pity u ooooo
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:
I dey pity u ooooo
I will increaze d curse nw to sextuplets
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by olatunjithomas(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
thank God it's in Ukraine.

quintuplet, in this Buhari's regime??!

no no no no.........I think sandoski will like that...........wink wink wink wink
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Anita1875(f): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2016
olatunjithomas:

no no no no.........I think sandoski will like that...........wink wink wink wink

lol. Why Sandoski? What about you?
Or maybe lalasticlala will be more interested
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 07, 2016
You guys can derail undecided
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 07, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Lolgringrin
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
I will increaze d curse nw to sextuplets
Do u knw wat?
I wish to visit the labour room once and come out with four kids. I wish to have four kids tongue. Five or six won't kill me tongue. Oya curse me, durhhhhhhh
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2016
HateU2:
Do u knw wat?
I wish to visit the labour room once and come out with four kids. I wish to have four kids tongue. Five or six won't kill me tongue. Oya curse me, durhhhhhhh
oya come mk I giv u belle.
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by MEGGATRON(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2016
HateU2:
Do u knw wat?

because what you wish for my dear
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
oya come mk I giv u belle.
you are impotent, remember tongue
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
HateU2:
you are impotent, remember tongue
oya let's just hav sex without condom. U will like it. No fear of getting pregnant
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
oya let's just hav sex without condom. U will like it. No fear of getting pregnant
hahaahaahah.
I will call cork 4 u oo.
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2016
HateU2:
hahaahaahah.
I will call cork 4 u oo.
bcus say I dey ignore mrcork no mean say I dey fear am ooo.. angry the reason why he is mentioning my name upandan be say him knw wetin I fit do to am na why e dey pain am.

Ask durent na.
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
bcus say I dey ignore mrctork no mean say I dey fear am ooo.. angry the reason why he is mentioning my name upandan be say him knw wetin I fit do to am na why e dey pain am.

Ask durent na.
lol.
Leaaave , boo alone oo
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016
HateU2:
lol.
Leaaave , boo alone oo
cuz he has agreed to lick your ass abi. He is such a low life..
Re: She Was Pregnant With Twins But This Happened by Anita1875(f): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
cuz he has agreed to lick your ass abi. He is such a low life..
stop derailing

(1) (Reply)

Airtime Giveaway For Students / Are My Parents Too Controlling? / Opinion: Is It Ok For A Married Woman To UnCloth In The Presence Of Her Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.