Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex (6543 Views)

13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by ifeben(m): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2016
A virgin is a virgin and a non-virgin remains a non- virgin but the definition of virgins have be divided. YES! We now have the structural virgins and the non structural virgins.

The structural virgins are those who their vagina have never been tempered or penetrated, while the non structural virgins are those who their vagina have never been penetrated but have been tempered in different ways. They have had hot romance without penetration, they have been fingered or even sucked, they have sexed with their thigh representing the vagina and so on.

However, knowing these set of people without having sex with them is difficult. Many believed the hymen is a proof of... continue on the link pls http://inspiredcrib.com/2016/07/04/how-to-know-she-is-a-virgin-even-without-sex/
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 07, 2016
La click la mad

19 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Oliviaxx(f): 2:13am On Jul 07, 2016
angryLa click la NEVER

12 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by yattybanana(m): 2:19am On Jul 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:
angryLa click la NEVER
beauriful
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by sinaj(f): 3:17am On Jul 07, 2016
La click ya dick bend sad

6 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Olachase(m): 3:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Okay to the girls if you are a virgin click share if you are not click like........ Lie detector over to you

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by zeberebe: 4:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:
angryLa click la NEVER
LA click na peme

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by zeberebe: 4:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:
angryLa click la NEVER
shocked you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by zeberebe: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
LA click na peme
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by makydebbie(f): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2016
la click la faintundecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:
angryLa click la NEVER

You really are beautiful smiley... And I love that smile you have on.
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by kunlexze(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2016
La click la die
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Please epp the hungry blogger out. That him blog never see traffic since them open am grin
So please epp him embarassed

Sinaj
dollyjuke
eberebe

Who again I go call
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:
angryLa click la NEVER
Please epp the hungry blogger out. That him blog never see traffic since them open am cry
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2016
makydebbie:
Please epp the hungry blogger out. That him blog never see traffic since them open am cry
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by somez(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2016
La click la thunder
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by GoldenJAT(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2016
LA click.. LA turn oyibo

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Jay542(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2016
la click la old
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by emeijeh(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:

Lesbo alert.....

Meanwhile, la click la treck to abuja

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by dannyben5: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
La click la troway mess
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Noble4life(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2016
La Click La Catch Fire!

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Cmiller(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2016
La Click La Virgin:-@
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Guliver(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
sinaj,I see u o
ur head dey there.cn I taste ?
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by sinaj(f): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Guliver:
sinaj,I see u o
ur head dey there.cn I taste ?
taste what?
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by furthest(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
la click la cum
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Kizeal(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2016
[b][/b]LA click la quench LA click la quench LA click la quench
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2016
dollyjuke:
La click la mad
Oliviaxx:
angryLa click la NEVER
Oliviaxx:
angryLa click la NEVER
sinaj:
makydebbie:
zeberebe:
LA click na peme
somez:
La click la thunder
GoldenJAT:
LA click.. LA turn oyibo
Noble4life:
La Click La Catch Fire!
furthest:
la click la cum
la click la grow Pvssy grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Guliver(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
taste what?
the honey in u
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by MidasTouche01(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:

I think u beauty is overrated (U fine o but not too much)
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by mhizmarch(f): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2016
LA click LA kip waiting

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by MidasTouche01(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:

Wicked!! grin
Re: How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex by Oliviaxx(f): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:

Tnx hun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves / My Girlfriend Stopped Me From Going Out Today - Photos / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.