Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months (7262 Views)

The Man Maina And Those Liable For His Return To Service / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / Lagos State Generates N101Billion In 4Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by Zico5(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2016
JonSnow:
Dullard government grin

All those that voted and campaigned vigorously for buhari's change - the likes of beremx, obiagelli and the rest of the zombies, I have one question for you guys,

how market? grin grin
Na u I sabi ask that question. We are not dependent of politicians so we have nothing to lose. U are the one that is pained cos no free money again

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by ndcide(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2016
phemmyutd:

But your Fayose did not tell us that your Jonathan was the one that put us indebt and no tangible thing he used then loan for apart from converting it to yam that your Lords and Saviour goats ate

You are just too ignorant for me. Which debt are you talking about.. I'm not going to engage you on the country's depth profile as we know the states that incurred the debt and the FG as guarantor.

Enjoy yourself
Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by davibid: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Bolustic:

There are unquenchable fountains of hypocrisy in your bodies. When your Lord and HERO, GEJ was busy borrowing to pay salaries during his administration even at 120 dollars per barrel, where were you? You never saw anything wrong with the mindless borrowing, of course, you thought he'd be there till 2019. My problem isn't the borrowing per se, but I'm sure they were used for electoral purposes.

I'm even surprised that Ngozi Iweala as a financial expert was busy saying there's nothing wrong in borrowing despite knowing it's implications.

http://sundiatapost.com/2015/05/11/nigerias-economy-wont-collapse-says-okonjo-iweala/#/jobs?ref=Sundiata&page=1&count=20&use_ng=1

http://papertalk.ng/nigerias-economy-under-threat-as-debts-hit-n11tr/

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/27/time-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-and-jonathan-vomit-emmanuel-uchenna-ugwu

I like people like you, always shying away from the truth

From your heart of hearts tell me if you don't miss GEJ with all the hardship PMB has put this country through smiley
Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by Jesusloveyou: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Bleepyou:

Oga wailer how market too?
Abi you no dey Nigeria
So na only APC supporters dey feel d heat
We wey dey neutral nko
NONSENSE
u also miss d point, it is d saTANist wailers that suppose to be ashame, we told them of d consequencies of their ineffectual buffoon borrowing money into their pocket without investing in d economy or for development, but pmb now servicing d loan he did not eat. N.B- d guy u quoted has be ban, i was so annoyed with d post, and
https://www.nairaland.com/do_makereport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by Deen77: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2016
oduastates:
Obj got us out of those debts to free up money for development and limit the input of the IMF.
Mr transformer got us back into it.
According to Mr clueless transformer , " The economy is in the hands of the experts ". In this case, a former managerial clerk at the world bank.

Thanks you ooo, if you talk they called Buhari. Why debt with Oil boom under Jonathan government.

If you can manage the good times how are you going to manage the bad times?.

Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by Jesusloveyou: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2016
davibid:

From your heart of hearts tell me if you don't miss GEJ with all the hardship PMB has put this country through smiley
why wil any sane man miss ineffectual buffoon, as for me, i always thank God everyday for removing ineffectual buffoon, how can somebody borrow for his pocket and we are now servicing d debt, very funny country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
...he incurred so much debt when crude oil price was high n with excess crude account by the side,i wonder what he wld have done these days n some call him der role model...birds of same feather
Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by davibid: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
why wil any sane man miss ineffectual buffoon, as for me, i always thank God everyday for removing ineffectual buffoon, how can somebody borrow for his pocket and we are now servicing d debt, very funny country.

Up!!!! GEJ

Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by ba7man(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
JonSnow:
Dullard government grin

All those that voted and campaigned vigorously for buhari's change - the likes of beremx, obiagelli and the rest of the zombies, I have one question for you guys,

how market? grin grin
And whose debts do you think is being serviced?

Calm down and think before you post.
Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by ManirBK: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Standing5:
Buhari's admin debt or previous admin's debt? If we talk, they call us names. God help us.
Wailer
Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by phemmyutd(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
ndcide:

You are just too ignorant for me. Which debt are you talking about.. I'm not going to engage you on the country's depth profile as we know the states that incurred the debt and the FG as guarantor.

Enjoy yourself

Guy you can not engage me because you have no cleu of what you are talking about.

Are you telling me that the debts are from state government?

My guy you need to reason well.

You and I knew how much Obasanjo tried to write off some loan and we were left with 3billions of it
Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by ManirBK: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
JonSnow:
Dullard government grin

how market? grin grin
seems to me u are one of the avengers thats why u are happy with the current market u are talking about.BuBu is working over u peaple in goSlow style watch out!
Re: FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months by mapet: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

davibid: :

Can we then safely conclude that Davibid is insane? wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, / Unremitted N450bn: EFCC To Grill Jonathan’s Ex-ministers, Perm Secs / Ekiti: PDP Confident Of Victory At The Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.