Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos (37635 Views)

Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC / Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by tatanium001(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
Ghen Ghen e don be for Zhen Zhen.
singing:money can't buy happiness but money can buy weed and weed is happiness

mk una forgive am oo na happiness tinz

TRUE talk lol....
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Arewa12: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
dis wud b d last tym we wud hear abt d news. I bet u d news go die soon
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by seguno2: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Did she have a mental breakdown or what?
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by kinglekan: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2016

It remains an allegation untill proper investigation as to the main cause of the fire is done.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by harrysjones(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
hi dear hw u doing
herbie27:
That wasn't intentional.

Is she suppose to be arrested?.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by francizy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingTom:
So she go burn hotel? She get luck say OPC no burn am undecided

MODIFIED

Oh Na now I read am well grin she Dey smoke weed sef grin hehehehehe she should be pardoned Na the Grass cause am grin chai LWKMD how person go high reach that level Abi she wan carry the curtain take roll am grin

Welcome back from Asylum.. smiley cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Wolex143: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ds chinco pple self, she go no knw say 9ja no be china, in ds hot economy situation she cum burn hotel...... Make she dey tank God say them no do jungle justice for her.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by waleylagboy: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
watin koncern me

Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
STARSHYNE:
Her name sounds like Ghen Ghen

This words in my language means shine shine
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by BetaThings: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
That wasn't intentional.

Is she suppose to be arrested?.

This is something I hate about Nigerians
We are second class citizens at home and abroad
No Nigerian would do this in a foreign country and live in freedom again

A few months ago, a Chinese wanted to cut the head of a Nigerian off in Calabar; the guy blocked it with his hand and lost his fingers
The Chinese was later released on bail
https://www.nairaland.com/2919820/chinese-cuts-nigerian-workers-finger

Yesterday a Nigerian was mobbed to death in Italy
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/nigerian-migrant-beaten-death-racist-attack/

Some years back, Nigerians locked up (to prevent going out for relaxation) in a Chinese factory in Ikorodu were burn to death in a fire
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2002/09/fire-s25.html
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Thobiy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
cry
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
hi dear hw u doing
Doing great Sir!. How is life?.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by harrysjones(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
we are managing ma.. need ur support ma.. pls check my signature ma... wink wink
herbie27:
Doing great Sir!. How is life?.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by SirChime(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is very sad to see how these Chinese racist communist people can be bold enough to go outside their shores to display criminality and unlawful behavior. I have been in China many times ,they can't do this kind of things cos they will face the music and foreigners try hard to follow their laws but yet many foreigners are suppressed. China gives China takes. They can cancel your visa at anytime if you are lucky to have. I pray Africa to rise from slumber and take this continent forward. Nigeria police should make sure due payments are made and she stays in detention for breaking the law.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Itzurboi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
Ghen Ghen e don be for Zhen Zhen.
singing:money can't buy happiness but money can buy weed and weed is happiness

mk una forgive am oo na happiness tinz
Bros y u dy waste talent, so u get this kind rap skill, nah hin u neva enta studio with ur fellow weed-man(9ice)
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Picture and story don't correlate. Naij.com is known for spreading false information on several accounts. I choose not to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by guttentag(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Stupid naija bloggers. A Chinese woman burnt hotel and instead of a picture of the Chinese woman with the burnt hotel they are showing us a picture of a NAIJA POLICEMAN SHAKING AN UNKNOWN AISAN FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

Has the police being settled so fast by that asian going by the picture

God bless you
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
we are managing ma.. need ur support ma.. pls check my signature ma... wink wink
Sure. grin
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by lordkhalifa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Abeg seize her passport and throw her inside kiri-kiri prison until chinese people paid up....for that figure add more 00 to the figure so it can tarry with current exchange rate of Dollar.... Chinese people are naturally evil and wicked... if them refuse to act deport chinese ambassador back to his country and throw every chinese without papers inside jail...
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by harrysjones(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
will u change ur signature ma.. this is the time of change ma u can put this asthe signature ma for more support Vote magnanimity,empathy,diligence and accuracy VOTE adewumiopeyemi my real gee FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 . www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com thank you ma
herbie27:
Sure. grin
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by makingsenseeky: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

uote author=KingTom post=47289869]So she go burn hotel? She get luck say OPC no burn am undecided

MODIFIED

Oh Na now I read am well grin she Dey smoke weed sef grin hehehehehe she should be pardoned Na the Grass cause am grin chai LWKMD how person go high reach that level Abi she wan carry the curtain take roll am grin[/quote]
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm....bloggers with very little creativity.....readers who swallow without question whatever is put before them.... but yet we ask... which way forward? If you believe this story then you need a check up from the neck up.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by makingsenseeky: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
SirChime:
This is very sad to see how these Chinese racist communist people can be bold enough to go outside their shores to display criminality and unlawful behavior. I have been in China many times ,they can't do this kind of things cos they will face the music and foreigners try hard to follow their laws but yet many foreigners are suppressed. China gives China takes. They can cancel your visa at anytime if you are lucky to have. I pray Africa to rise from slumber and take this continent forward. Nigeria police should make sure due payments are made and she stays in detention for breaking the law.

Don't mind them.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Shobizz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Stupid naija bloggers. A Chinese woman burnt hotel and instead of a picture of the Chinese woman with the burnt hotel they are showing us a picture of a NAIJA POLICEMAN SHAKING AN UNKNOWN AISAN FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

LoL MY BELLE O
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by seyoops4u: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
BlackSeptember:

That's nija bloggers for... U neva see anything
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sorry!, bt can't change my signature for anyone, will do well to vote sha.
harrysjones:
will u change ur signature ma.. this is the time of change ma u can put this asthe signature ma for more support Vote magnanimity,empathy,diligence and accuracy VOTE adewumiopeyemi my real gee FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 . www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com thank you ma
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by harrysjones(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
ok ma...ur support is needed ma..hw is ur day been today gues u enjoying ur holiday
herbie27:
Sorry!, bt can't change my signature for anyone, will do well to vote sha.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by oostin: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
femimike1:
Why chinkon woman

https://www.nairaland.com/2954799/biggest-price-slash-ever-quality

And I'm sure you'll hit the roof if a white man calls you a nigger. Racism is not a one-way traffic, blacks can also be guilty of racism.

It's time we learnt that Chinko, Chinkon or whatever we call it is a derogatory word and is pretty much the same as calling a black man a nigger, kaffir e.t.c.
Re: Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos by Edubrazilnwa(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Itzurboi:
Bros y u dy waste talent, so u get this kind rap skill, nah hin u neva enta studio with ur fellow weed-man(9ice)
lol d truth b say I neva tk weed b4 oo bt weneva my guys dn high via weed datz there usual rap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police And Armed Robbers Clash In Idimu, Lagos, 2 Dead / Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) / 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.