Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,719 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend (27990 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Taiyescott(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Lyk i sister zoned sandoski and got her married to smellymouth.
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by oshiokpu(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Not my business,

Check my signature if you like minding your business like me.
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by oochi123(f): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Abi u don dey regret ne?
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Ladycloud(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2016
gunther6:

Is it your time of the month? You prolly have blood coming out of your wherevers you need to attended to undecided
... Is it ur time of the hour.. Ain't u among the vaseline crew.. Shouldn't u be dealing with urself now.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Taiyescott:
Lyk i sister zoned sandoski and got her married to smellymouth.

Lol.........gringringrin

Broda......sup

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by BizBloke(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Thobiy(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Ish... undecided
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Taiyescott(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.........gringringrin

Broda......sup
u know say i knw dy lie na, abi?? smellymouth can bear me witness..
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taiyescott:
u know say i knw dy lie na, abi?? smellymouth can bear me witness..

gringringringrin

Bros, Na true talk....... I bliv u scarra

wink

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Very childish revelation

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by shamecurls(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Same way I did for Kim Kardashian before I match-made her with Kanye West.

It was one of my most fulfilling moments.
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by seunny4lif(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
NW zone grin grin grin grin grin
adepiero:
South West zone grin
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by dubemivan(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
pls clap for Him.... such an acheivement!
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by adellam16(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
They always sing love songs but no wife nor gfriend or baby mamas. I said it banky n kcee r gaye.
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Biospnx(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
They shuu be zoning themselves upandown.. Adepiero u already know where I zoned you wink
banky no b mtn ambassador?
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by gunther6(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
... Is it ur time of the hour.. Ain't u among the vaseline crew.. Shouldn't u be dealing with urself now.. lipsrsealed

No I do not belong to the Vaseline crew I prefer the real thing in addition to more cerebral undertakings and shouldn't you be in one hold up selling your fake Mary-kay?
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by MrObontami(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
After u don fCcck her well well u come pass her to ur friend abi

Well done continue

1 Like

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Ladycloud(f): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
gunther6:

No I do not belong to the Vaseline crew I prefer the real thing in addition to more cerebral undertakings and shouldn't you be in one hold up selling your fake Mary-kay?
..... Haha..first of all I don't use Mary-kay and second of all...Shouldn't u be working
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by appsintell: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dude is most likely a gay ass muthufuka..a chic with chest & hips like that. .you decide to sister zone her?? And hook her up with a friend. .that's exactly like you ?? That doesn't make sense homie. ....man to man...that's bs. .
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
A yellowbar male reject an obese female? A lie from the pit of hell, one which can freeze hell over.
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by stingbreed(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
How sure are we, that egbon has not DEBE~ZONED aunty Toolzs. lipsrsealed Banky my Mentor!!!!!!! grin
I tell u grin
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Banky says No to fat chicks
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
sweetetlove:
lol@ sister zoned.. biko when will I be sister zoned to get my prince charming
You're too pretty to be sister zoned na

Come make I pay the bride price!
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by jojothaiv(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
They shuu be zoning themselves upandown.. Adepiero u already know where I zoned you wink
MTN Zone ni....
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by jojothaiv(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
appsintell:
Dude is most likely a gay ass muthufuka..a chic with chest & hips like that. .you decide to sister zone her?? And hook her up with a friend. .that's exactly like you ?? That doesn't make sense homie. ....man to man...that's bs. .
Banky go dey form gentleman niyen!

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Wallade(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Banky W, you got to be carefull with what you say. This could start some trouble for you.
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by ShayGirl(f): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Banky w and Match-making more like Bread and butter...gringrin
This one he deals with names with d letter "Ts" , he had better pray this one works out compared to the one of Tiwa's....If not!!! hehehe, that him hair go grow by force.undecided
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by willibounce1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Can banks swear by Ogun and Amadioha that he never phucked toolz? Them no born am well.
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by sweetetlove(f): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wadraj:

You're too pretty to be sister zoned na

Come make I pay the bride price!
lolz should I send you the acct number for the bride price? I prefer an online marriage

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by olawandey007(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
banky go and marry
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
*Tol*

This Banky dude is trying to much. I mean he is relevant already, why then is he playing MR HERO for every family?
Re: Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend by ugojaysly(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol what an epistle, Wish her happy birthday n go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / "Be Extra" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Traditional Attire (photo) / Fan Pays ₦2.3b For A 1965 Aston Martin DB5 James Bond Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.