Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God (1043 Views)

Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / 6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by Iseoluwani: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Sexual sins are listed among the top pastoral ministry killers. In most cases pastors do not just jump from bed to bed. It starts slow. So, what are the lines that should not be crossed by God’s ministers when dealing with women?

5 things pastors should never do to cross the line

No hugging women

Ladies come to greet you. Better stay out of giving them a hug. Even if you have nothing on your mind, that woman may have something on her side. Remember, in fornication, there are always two sides. So, even if a woman needs some comforting and hugging, she can get it from your wife or other ladies in church.

Do not consult women one on one

Once you agree to stay with a lady in your office alone, you subject yourself to a high risk. One pastor of a large church said this:

“All she has to do is run out of the office screaming, and your ministry is over.”

If she wants to tell you something she does not want others to know, talk to her in public. You can speak to her at the church before or after the service, when other people are in the venue. Or ask your wife or second pastor to come with you and consult the woman.

Do not visit ladies alone

There are many stories of husbands pulling a preacher out of their wives’ beds. Do not make such foolish mistakes. When you visit her alone, there are high chances of the visit to go amiss, even if you never planned it that way. She might have planned it instead. And resisting a sexy and decisive lady is a hard thing to do. So, take someone with you to avoid all these situations.

Do not spill the compliments

Saying something good and kind to a woman in your church is not a crime. However, stay out of complimenting their appearances. This way you show them you are interested in their looks. And you may evoke the unwanted interest in you from their side.

Do not fantasize about ladies

This is the top thing to do. Women feel men’s attention. They can sense it even if you think you show no sign of it. Anyways, Jesus said that if you thought of a woman in your heart (sexually) means you already have slept with her. Plus, such fantasies can create an emotional connection between you and her.

Pastors have the high calling from the Lord. That is why often get under devil’s attacks in this area. You can quickly ruin your ministry and calling by not staying alerted and on your guard. Stay pure in your thoughts and in your actions to avoid all the traps. Your high position in the church also makes you attractive to women, so be watchful and stay on the safe ground.

SOURCE :NAIJ

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by Taiyescott(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2016
@ iseoluwani, bt y do i kip aving lustful thoughts for beautiful women, i find it diff. to control and am a pastor.. can u help me?
Re: Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by Iseoluwani: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taiyescott:
@ iseoluwani, bt y do i kip aving lustful thoughts for beautiful women, i find it diff. to control and am a pastor.. can u help me?

God can and will help you sir.
There z only one solution I know. Studying the Bible. U got to study he word on daily basis

King James Bible provide 4:23
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Sir I believe that when you guide your heart and make it rich with the word of God, you will overcome

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect ROMANS 12:2
. YOU SEE sir when we give our life to Christ it z the spirit that becomes born again, our colour does not change or face it z the same. Our spirit z born anew but our flesh isn't so the bible says EPH 4:22-24

22 to put off your old self,[a] which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, 23 and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, 24 and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.

MOST IMPORTANTLY SIR. BE SPIRIT CONSCIOUS, THAT WAY THE DEVIL OR FLESH WILL NEVER GET YOU
HOW THEN CAN YOU BE SPIRIT CONSCIOUS. .....make use of your time.

Ephesians 5:16-18

16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, 19 addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, 20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Sir, if you read 18 and 19 well there are salient truth there. Every minute every second SPEAK IN TONGUES OR SAY PRAY IN TONGUES ALWAYS. THEREBY DEVIL AND FLESH WILL NOT GET TO YOUR THOUGHT LIFE

I DONT KNOW IF I HWVE BEEN ABLE TO HELP IM MY LITTLE WAY. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

#LOVE YOU WITH THE LIVE OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by Taiyescott(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
@iseoluwani tanx very much, God Bless U..

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by Iseoluwani: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taiyescott:
@iseoluwani tanx very much, God Bless U..

MORE GRACE TO YOUR MINISTRY N CALLING SIRE
Re: Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by Taiyescott(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Iseoluwani:

MORE GRACE TO YOUR MINISTRY N CALLING SIRE
amen, jex followed.

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by florencepoko2: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
The pastor must have a good home and a good relationship with his wife. He must also have a fulfilling sex life with his wife. Otherwise, despite all these precautions, the devil will tempt even if it is out of the church. Why pastors often falls into adultery, it is because they have not a fulfilling sex life with their wives. Its very important. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God by Iseoluwani: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
florencepoko2:
The pastor must have a good home and a good relationship with his wife. He must also have a fulfilling sex life with his wife. Otherwise, despite all these precautions, the devil will tempt even if it is out of the church. Why pastors often falls into adultery, it is because they have not a fulfilling sex life with their wives. Its very important. embarassed

U are right.... Good home too matterz

(1) (Reply)

How Wisdom Brings Greatness Vs How Religion Brings Foolishness / It Has Happened!!! Apostle Johnson S.. / This Picture Shows That Some Pastors Are So Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.