Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness (2982 Views)

Nigeria now has Special Courts specifically for high profile cases - CJN / Biafrexit: A/ibom Spiritual Leader Has Special Message For Osinbajo, IPOB (video / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Etogist: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
And again, this night Femi Adesina and his Lai inf strange bedfellows have us this old picture of our President meeting people in London. Remember we have seen his picture with ATIKU t time he was sick and flown abroad, does it mean Buhari has a permanent clothing for Sickness? By Wande T Ajayi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by SFSNIPER(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Leave my President alone please.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by petrov10: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Lol. Deceiving who? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2017
OP,

IT'S VERY CLEAR YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE JOBLESS IDIOTS POSTING RUBBISH OVER THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

YOU WILL BE MADE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS LIKE YOU.

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by gfullmoon(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerians una poke nosing go kill person o.
Come to think of it, something is likely trully amiss. Because if PMB is trully hale and hearty he could had addressed this odious rumours by granting press interview with a reputable media out fit in London.

I now understand why Nigerian Politicians prefers abroad treatment to Nigeria. If it was Nigeria, all that's needed was to bribe one nurse or doctor to even get a photo prove of the situation so long as you will used unconfirmed source not their names. But this Oyibo People can keep secret o so that their clients from Africa will keep coming with utmost trust.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Musampa73(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2017
SFSNIPER:

Who's holding your dead president self? To slap you just dey hungry me this ugly morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by RZArecta(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP,

IT'S VERY CLEAR YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE JOBLESS IDIOTS POSTING RUBBISH OVER THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU..
taaa !!! Comot there, go and swallow your threat like burukutu... No be only good example, na mumu example inshi man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by nabiz(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Etogist:
And again, this night Femi Adesina and his Lai inf
strange bedfellows have us this old picture of our
President meeting people in London.
Remember we have seen his picture with ATIKU t
time he was sick and flown abroad, does it mean
Buhari has a permanent clothing for Sickness?
By Wande T Ajayi
come ooo! Even the same cap grin
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by SFSNIPER(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Musampa73:

Who's holding your dead president self? To slap you just dey hungry me this ugly morning.

You will die first.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by emmasege: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Truth be told, many Nigerians are tired of Buhari-inflicted hardship and the thought of having to endure him till 2019 gives so many people high BP. Thus, any event that will abruptly terminate his stay in office, will be widely celebrated by many Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by chyket(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2017
For me personally,all these rumours and speculations are premature because according to the press release when President Buhari left for vacation,he will resume on 6th of February 2017.Why dont we wait till then.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Tboy243: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2017
emmasege:
Truth be told, many Nigerians are tired of Buhari-inflicted hardship and the thought of having to endure him till 2019 gives so many people high BP. Thus, any event that will abruptly terminate his stay in office, will be widely celebrated by many Nigerians.
so that means we should pray, wish for and even celebrate his death?......where is our compassion,..Nigerians have completely lost empathy to even the closest persons that has one or two problems. GOD!!...we talk about death like someone would just sleep......ahn ahn.....no matter how bad it seems are we meant to be happy when someone is dying an ordinary human oo,not to talk of president of the country. Am not too much of a fan of buhari, but I must say that Nigerians are part of the problems Nigeria is facing.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
SFSNIPER:

You are even proud of that thing from daura??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by abouzaid: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Tboy243:
so that means we should pray, wish for and even celebrate his death?......where is our compassion,..Nigerians have completely lost empathy to even the closest persons that has one or two problems. GOD!!...we talk about death like someone would just sleep......ahn ahn.....no matter how bad it seems are we meant to be happy when someone is dying an ordinary human oo,not to talk of president of the country. Am not too much of a fan of buhari, but I must say that Nigerians are part of the problems Nigeria is facing.
very true but the reason is because buhari is not seen as a man deserving of our compassion, when president musa yardua was sick, nobody called for his death so why is buhari's own different?
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Tboy243: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2017
abouzaid:
very true but the reason is because buhari is not seen as a man deserving of our compassion, when president musa yardua was sick, nobody called for his death so why is buhari's own different?
I understand you, but u still don't get, no matter how bad it is we aren't meant to wish or see other people dead when we don't even wish for our enemies' death why would we wish a president dead. Of what benefit would it be to us, is that a guarantee that his death would bring us out of this mess we are in, let's ponder on it. Wishing or praying for someone's death be it hated one or loved one is no different from how cannibals that dine over (dead) humans like them and or attempting to kill someone if we have the means. That's not humanely enough, it's not cool....and it's not Nigerian!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by santino09: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP,

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU..

Hahahaha. Why is it paining you now, if he's dead, he's dead. You people said n acted more against Jonathan. Karma is real

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by abouzaid: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Tboy243:
I understand you, but u still don't get, no matter how bad it is we aren't meant to wish or see other people dead when we don't even wish for our enemies' death why would we wish a president dead. Of what benefit would it be to us, is that a guarantee that his death would bring us out of this mess we are in, let's ponder on it. Wishing or praying for someone's death be it hated one or loved one is no different from how cannibals that dine over (dead) humans like them and or attempting to kill someone if we have the means. That's not humanely enough, it's not cool....and it's not Nigerian!!
i agree hundred percent with you but i was only trying to explain why Nigerians behave the way they did this time, i checked the price of graphics quality laptops yesterday night on konga.com and many were above a million naira for a single laptop, i just went to bed with sorrow in my heart.the suffering is too much and they keep treating us like slaves.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by denko(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
What is this one saying
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP,

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU..
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by maslong(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
abouzaid:

honestly I wept when Yardua died, it will be opposite should this heartless man be found no more. In fact i am going to drink my favourite juice.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Op must be a newbie blogger
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by emmasege: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tboy243:
I chose my words carefully. I said "any event" which could imply impeachment, coup etc, but if in your myopic mind it's only death that can terminate his inept government, your wish is absolutely yours.

And if i may ask you, what makes his life so important to the nation anyway? Are we talking of the same man under whose watch thousands have been murdered in Southern Kaduna, Agatu land, Enugu state, Zaria, etc. Not forgetting those who were bombed in IDP camp and the unarmed IPOB youths sent to their early graves. What makes all of these events worrisome is that he never shows remorse for the killings but rather encourages his fellow Jihadists some of whom are also in military uniform, to carry on with the massacre. Thousands have been widowed or orphaned and some rendered childless or fatherless or motherless.

Wouldn't we be better off as a nation with such bloodthirsty man out of Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by emmasege: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
maslong:

honestly I wept when Yardua died, it will be opposite should this heartless man be found no more. In fact i am going to drink my favourite juice.
I tell you there will be jubilation on the streets, in a more celebrated form than the news of Abacha's demise.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by SFSNIPER(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apple1992:

You are even proud of that thing from daura??
Yes I am proud of that President from Daura. Any problem?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by SFSNIPER(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Musampa73:

You get mind? Come slap abeg, so that your go belle full and hunger go stop to catch you.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
SFSNIPER:
Yes I am proud of that President from Daura. Any problem?

Oh no peoblem.... I even forgot that you're zombie.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by funlord(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP,

PLENTY SHEGE FOR YOU..

grin

Daddy come and see as the thing pain this uncle die oh?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by SFSNIPER(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apple1992:

Oh no peoblem.... I even forgot that you're zombie.
And you are the human being. Congrats wise man.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by Tboy243: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
I just feel pathetic about the kinda heartless and senseless human beings we have in this country as citizens.
Y'all had better go and find something doing and wish for anybody's death only if it would add value to your lives and will stop you from been stupid and shallow minded. That's my advice tho.
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by BiafranPrince: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tboy243:
I just feel pathetic about the kinda heartless and senseless human beings we have in this country as citizens.
Y'all had better go and find something doing and wish for anybody's death only if it would add value to your lives and will stop you from been stupid and shallow minded. That's my advice tho.

My brother, who don die don die, forget preaching, who don kpai don kpeme, PROBLEM grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by uvalued(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
what our presido..using same cloth last year this year in the hospital...maka wit fo 10days vacation to finish oh but this picsure..hia no be for here
Re: Buhari Has Special Clothing For Sickness by ThinkSmarter: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerians re Smart eeh!
U mean say Lie....sorry Lai Muhd and Femi not fit trick Una for once.
Chai eeeh!

(1) (Reply)

See What Ipob Director Wrote On 500 Naira Note / Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. / Every State In The South East Have More Than 1 City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.