Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,040 members, 7,828,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office (1275 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by ALPHOBENZEVA: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
PRESS RELEASE
Igbo youth Vanguard Abia State chapter has observed with utmost dismay the recent move by the embattled Governor Okezie Ikpeazu to withhold Salaries of Abia Workers. Reliable sources have it that the last FAC allocation to Abia State Viz a Viz JAC Over #1.9Billion Naira and state allocation of # 3.7Billion Naira was moved to Abuja by the embattled Governor Ikpeazu with the aid of the state Accountant General, Gabriel Onyendilefu who has been in Abuja Since Friday 1st July, 2016 for the purpose of inducing injustice over the already made public justice that anointed Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, OON as the new Governor-Elect for Abia State.

This has further brought to the fore the fact that Abia state cannot pay salaries to workers and also embark on any tangible and visible project. For the purposes of emphasis; the salary advice sent to UBA shortly before the court verdict was immediately withdrawn and the bank directed to return the cash for onward movement to Abuja to pursue this inordinate ambition of the embattled Governor at the expense of the entire Abians.

In view of this the group is calling on President Mohammadu Buhari ,the EFCC and the ICPC to quickly and as matter of urgency investigate and ascertain the current position of the last FAC allocation to Abia State which sums up to over 5.6 Billion (i.e both JAC and state allocation).

The rumour being peddled all over the state and beyond is that President Mohammadu Buhari refused to release allocation to Abia State because of the activities of IPOB as the government attributes her actions to this.

Also the acclaimed elders of the state who are not comfortable with the judgement of liberation issued by Justice Okon Abang have been having meetings in the state to insight the people against the APC led government of the President Buhari as being responsible for the judgement. Indeed these ‘elders’ has constituted themselves condict pipe to monthly siphon Abia allocations hence high decay in infrastructure as embattled Governor Ikpeazu cannot embark on any meaningful project in this current situation.

These ‘elders’ who received various amount since the government of T.A. Orji and currently are as follows

1. Prince Vincent Ogbulafor - # 30Million Naira Monthly
2. Late Ojo Maduekwe - # 30Million Naira Monthly
3. Empire Kanu - ‪#‎10Million‬ Naira Monthly
4. Allen Nwachukwu - #10Million Naira Monthly
5. Elder Solomon adaelu - #10Million Naira Monthly
6. Prof.J.C Ogbonnaya - #10Million Naira Monthly
7. Chief Adolphus Wabara - #10Million Naira Monthly
8. Onyema Ugochukwu - ‪#‎20Million‬ Naira Monthly
9. Eze Eberechi Dick - #20Million Naira Monthly
10. Enyinnaya Abaribe - #20Million Naira Monthly
11. Chief Ebenezer offor - #10Million Naira Monthly
12. Prof. S.O Igwe - ‪#‎5Million‬ Naira Monthly
13. Elder Bob Ogbuagu - #5Million Naira Monthly
14. Prof.Joe Irukwu - #5Million Naira Monthly
15. Prof. Herbert Orji - #10Million Naira Monthly
16. Chief T.A Orji - ‪#‎500Million‬ Naira Monthly
17. Engr. Chinedum Orji - #500Million Naira Monthly

From the above records , the youths observed that the state cannot move forward as these ‘elders’ vowed to adopt all unconventional strategies to scuttle justice by holding scripted meetings . Their actions are geared towards setting Abia state backwards and we are hopeful it will never continue the same way.The fundamental target of these shameless elders is to thwart the will of the people to consolidate on their evil,wicked and unabated criminal acts.

Therefore the Igbo youth Vanguard Abia state Chapter are also calling on the EFCC through this medium to hurriedly investigate the account of these supposedly elders of the state as the government transfers these amounts through the account one of the sons of the former Abia State deputy Governor.

We are optimistic that God will hear the prayers and cry of Abians soon despite the orchestrated attempt to change the hands of the clock as our solutions are in God's hands. The authorities should act now as delay is dangerous.

The youth further resolved to take to the street in the event of the inability of the authorities to urgently intervene in this regard.

"Indeed we are aggrieved and promised to pursue the matter to its logical end."
Abia Liberated's photo.

2 Likes

Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by eph12(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
So according to the OP the 5+ billion naira was shipped to Abuja to bribe the judges?
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by Likei(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ikpeazu must go, abia must be better.

2 Likes

Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by cricifixo: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't know why I'm so much in love with "sauce" abi source, had it been that this beans and cockroach op cooked for us has sauce, then I for chop am clean mouth
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by odiks: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am not surprised cos the man is capable of anything. Like I said in another thread - - -

This evil man wants to finish my parents who are civil servants in his state. Since he came in as Governor he has not used his monthly allocation to pay salaries. What he does with it..... Only God knows. My parents are being owed 5 months salary and the thing is seriously telling on me as I cannot save again. They were last paid in January and this is July and his praise singers thinks that it shall be well with him..... How can it be well with him? The ones he managed to pay was from the bailout money he got from FG since then nothing. If am lying against him maybe just to smear his name may God judge me but if not may God bring him to judgment and visit him with the kind of suffering he has caused my parents.

1 Like

Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
He should relinquish power jare
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by guru1000(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
come on...everybody ..let's act pls...for our children sake
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by odiks: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should relinquish power jare

Tonye that is the greatest miracle that will happen in that state. Abians are tired of him cos they have really suffered in his hands. The only people happy with his administration are those who are benefiting from him and those elders listed above who are fighting to protect their monthly grants and allowances.
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by kahal29: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
odiks:
Am not surprised cos the man is capable of anything. Like I said in another thread - - -

This evil man wants to finish my parents who are civil servants in his state. Since he came in as Governor he has not used his monthly allocation to pay salaries. What he does with it..... Only God knows. My parents are being owed 5 months salary and the thing is seriously telling on me as I cannot save again. They were last paid in January and this is July and his praise singers thinks that it shall be well with him..... How can it be well with him? The ones he managed to pay was from the bailout money he got from FG since then nothing. If am lying against him maybe just to smear his name may God judge me but if not may God bring him to judgment and visit him with the kind of suffering he has caused my parents.

Mmmmmh
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by Trut(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Without source, I believe this news 100%. Ikpeazu is a puppet to those shame ! diots that call themselves elders of Abia State.

I base in Aba, so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
odiks:

Tonye that is the greatest miracle that will happen in that state. Abians are tired of him cos they have really suffered in his hands. The only people happy with his administration are those who are benefiting from him and those elders listed above who are fighting to protect their monthly grants and allowances.
he must go
Re: Discover Why Okezie Ikpeazu Will Not Vacate His Office by WDESAFETY: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
As long as Okezie is associated with T orji, Go He Must. I know my people never voted for him. They rigged him into power and the time has come for him to leave. Let Friday come first...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pres. Buhari Wears A Military Uniform In Zamfara State / PHOTOS: Edo Kings Makers Endorse Pastor Ize-iyamu / Check Out The Six Places Where Nigeria Is Searching For Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.