Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ (1098 Views)

Angela Blow Hot: My Guy Must Worship My Pvsssy / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / This Guy Must Be Crazy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by lordmanuel: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
If you love your life please read and digest...

Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by MEGGATRON(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
is that not falconey's handwriting ?
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by halfricanadian(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by SweetieConstie(f): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
sad undecided

Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just relaxing grin

Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016

Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by halfricanadian(f): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*hugs*

smiley smiley tank u sandoski
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
I know I deserved better than my ex. He was described exactly like that. Now, every time I think of it I just laugh. That past was like a roller coaster.
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by halfricanadian(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
sad undecided

Ur memes are nice
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
LoL.. when you play tge Mr nice guy role and she still dumps you..or worse off, dGAF about you. Dear OP, it doesn't really work this way.Most girls ll still rather be with the bad, cocky, flirtatious guy than the good, nice boy. That's just how it is.
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by oppybouy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Looool. This thread is for hopeless romantics grin grin
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley smiley tank u sandoski

Wat are friends for..........wink

You always welcome.....kiss

Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by KnightRod(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I know I deserved better than my ex. He was described exactly like that. Now, every time I think of it I just laugh. That past was like a roller coaster.
grin I bet there's another bad boy burrowing back into yo heart as we speak..

Women!
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by KnightRod(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
embarassed embarassed
are you very sure you're single and happy?
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
grin I bet there's another bad boy burrowing back into yo heart as we speak..

Women!

grin who? I want to know this guy.
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by KnightRod(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
sad undecided
grin you too??

Aww.. I'm starting to think there's a general programming.
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by KnightRod(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin who? I want to know this guy.
grin you should tell me..

I bet there's a relationship between him and "inner demons"
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
grin you too??

Aww.. I'm starting to think there's a general programming.

winkwink
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by halfricanadian(f): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wat are friends for..........wink

You always welcome.....kiss

kiss kiss u beautiful
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
grin you should tell me..

I bet there's a relationship between him and "inner demons"

grin that's a different story. I want something that would lead to a relationship wink
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2016

Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by KnightRod(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin that's a different story. I want something that would lead to a relationship wink
grin being on the same side is sortof a symbiotic relationship

cool BAM!
Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss u beautiful

Thanks......kiss

U toowink

Re: Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ by halfricanadian(f): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
are you very sure you're single and happy?

Yes i am

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions / Here Is Maturity / Four Signs That Your Crush Will Break Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.