Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters (3956 Views)

"Paid" Protesters Harass USA At Their Embassy In Abuja Over IPOB / Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank / Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by BERNIMOORE: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Taiwo Olatunbosun is humiliated Already by Fayose such that he had to buy cardboards and marker and write what Tinubu dictated to him on phone, and distribute to only ikere-ekiti indigenes that are not up to 0.3% of ekiti, Taiwo olatunbosun could not afford printed barners, and could not hide from camera that picked him. what a poor job
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photo-ekiti-apc-spokesperson-spotted.html

3 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by chekasforchekas: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Only in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by buhahaha: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
I know even without evidence...anyone that surfaces to speak against Buhari like they did to Jonathan, the Eagle turns towards him immediately...fat ass pple!!!

9 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by Justiyke4u: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
There is no joy in politics again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by Built2last: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
May I ask, WHAT WAS THAT NOISE ABOUT
SIGNING OF 2016 BUDGET FOR?.
I ask again, what has changed since after the
signing of that Budget?
And to the Buharist: name one thing Buhari has
done since he came to power with baggage of
promises? Except fight corruption on pages of newspaper

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by seunmsg(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
I can't see the picture of anybody sharing money or banner.

6 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by psucc(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pls someone help me ask, how much has been so far disbursed to finance our budget.

Or only efcc and apc budget was passed?

1 Like

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by BERNIMOORE: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunmsg:
Then you need BIG LENSES! Taiwo is the one doing evil things that neede to be covered down there

2 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Shameless APC

7 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by Built2last: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
One of the reasons I felt GEJ was incompetent was the incessant bombings by Boko Haram during his administration, but then, I still remember submitting that GEJ was not a military man even if he was the commander in chief at the time, battle strategy is the responsibility and specialty of the military chiefs. It was however his administration, he takes the blame for the failure. It is like a Senior Registrar mismanaging a patient under me, the blame would be mine. Today, South-South militants are bombing pipeline installations with reckless abandon, repeatedly and predictably, I don't think it will be fair to celebrate PMB and his security chiefs under whose nose these depravities are playing out unchecked. I think the spate of bombings by Niger Delta Avengers takes the shine out of the victory recorded by this administration against Boko Haram. This is a national challenge with deleterious impact on the economy of the nation as a whole, and the the health of the SS indigenes close to the sites of these bombings. It needs to be stopped already....

2 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by AtlanticBreeze: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tinubu and buhari should forget ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by dunkem21(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
See the cardboard sheet and poor quality marker used that made the message unreadable..

Poor job undecided..

7 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by BERNIMOORE: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
dunkem21:
See the cardboard sheet and poor quality marker used..

Poor job undecided
i Tire OO, set of losers! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by seunmsg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
Then you need BIG LENSES! Taiwo is the one doing evil things that neede to be covered down there

I still can't see anybody sharing money or banner in the attached picture. You pulled out a picture from today's and you interpreted it the way you like.

See, if that guy is sharing money as you are trying to allege, all attention would be on him and he would be surrounded by most of the protesters who wants to get a share of the money. The guy is probably trying to check something on his phone and he's using the banner to shield the phone so as to see very well.

This is just a failed attempt at creating a sensational story out of nothing. Come back when you have good photo evidence that he's sharing money, not the silly one up there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by kcnwaigbo: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Shame on APC and their rented crowds!! Oshokomole is unshaken!!

3 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by diegwu01: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Meaningless Thread, OP feeling like one dicktective.. it was announced!
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/206533-apc-cnpp-others-stage-anti-fayose-rally-ekiti.html
Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by kcnwaigbo: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
diegwu01:
Meaningless Thread, OP feeling like one dicktective.. it was announced!
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/206533-apc-cnpp-others-stage-anti-fayose-rally-ekiti.html

If it was organised by the APC then what is the big deal about the protest? Expect a much higher crowd tommorow when Fayose also organises his own.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by BERNIMOORE: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Shame on APC and their rented crowds!! Oshokomole is unshaken!!
God bless you, see the man with a LION'S HEART, e pain them!

1 Like

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by kcnwaigbo: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
God bless you, see the man with a LION'S HEART, e pain them!

Fayose will be Governor till 2018.Those who do not like it are free to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by Earth2Metahuman: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunmsg:

I still can't see anybody sharing money or banner in the attached picture. You pulled out a picture from today's and you interpreted it the way you like.

See, if that guy is sharing money as you are trying to allege, all attention would be on him and he would be surrounded by most of the protesters who wants to get a share of the money. The guy is probably trying to check something on his phone and he's using the banner to shield the phone so as to see very well.

This is just a failed attempt at creating a sensational story out of nothing. Come back when you have good photo evidence that he's sharing money, not the silly one up there.
see as you used logic finish the guy..
Don't worry, he will come back and call you a zombie.
That's when you will know he has lost grin

5 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fake facial expression and protest cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See the pictures....Money movement in progress shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Caught blue handed I suppose....... EFCC.. over to you for thorough investigation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed scan his accounts for transactions within this week shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by EasternActivist: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol... see the idiot APC mastermind...

The camera man must be a PDP lol grin

1 Like

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by BERNIMOORE: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
EasternActivist:
Lol... see the idiot APC mastermind...

The camera man must be a PDP lol grin
capturing a dirty slippers of Olatunbosun grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by emmasege: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Justiyke4u:
There is no joy in politics again
Hmmm, you nailed it. Politics is only sweet and beautiful when opposition thrives and the ruling party does not run a militarized government like Buhari currently does.
Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by IamPatriotic(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunmsg:

thank you for putting the unintelligent OP in his rightful place.

3 Likes

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by BERNIMOORE: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamPatriotic:

thank you for put the unintelligent OP in his rightful place.
see what APC has done to you! Nairaland hear english language oo grin grin from someone who surrendered his brain to Tinubu ole and Agbaaya; ''thank you for put the unintelligent OP in his rightful place''

1 Like

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by paulGrundy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
Taiwo Olatunbosun is humiliated Already by Fayose such that he had to buy cardboards and marker and write what Tinubu dictated to him on phone, and distribute to only ikere-ekiti indigenes that are not up to 0.3% of ekiti, Taiwo olatunbosun could not afford printed barners, and could not hide from camera that picked him. what a poor job

You just gat to be careful about what you post and the accusations you make, this does not look like on of those online paid trolling you do for the watchtower society. I want to believe that as a lawyer you are aware of the implications of all these stuff you post about the ruling party.
Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by paulGrundy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunmsg:

Am not a fan of partisan politics, but the picture looks like he is going through his handset the lady besides him, seems to be shielding the reflection of the sun on the phone with the cardboard to ensure proper visibility not sharing money.
If he were sharing money, her other arm would be outstretched to receive it.
Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by IamPatriotic(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
see what APC has done to you! Nairaland hear english language oo grin grin from someone who surrendered his brain to Tinubu ole and Agbaaya; ''thank you for put the unintelligent OP in his rightful place''

is that all you have to say, ain't you responding to seunmsg?

1 Like

Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by IamPatriotic(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

is that all you have to say, ain't you responding to seunmsg? ode oshi.
Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by femidejulius(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
All I see is a man probably showing a woman a text on his phone.
U think all the other people around won't circle him if he indeed is sharing money?

Poor job, wailing wailer!
Re: Busted: APC Spokesman Sharing Protest Banners With Money To Paid Protesters by CltrAltDel: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
BERNIMOORE:
[/s]
Busted … ..if this is what that small thing inside ya big head can make from the pic…. then you need help ASAP, including those who see the same thing you claim you are seeing in the pic…… all of una need to….
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion At Mm International Airport Happening Now! / While Igbos And Yoruba Bicker: The Losses Mount. - Ena Ofugara / Nnamdi Kanu Speakin And Answering Questions In Japan....very Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.