Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,580 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (74503 Views)

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by jimlat72: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Alakori omo Ale Fayose.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by sunnyside16(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Despite the accusations he feels so free with his people. Unlike Rochas riding bicycle with heavy security.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by engrajoo1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Yeah! cheesy cheesy

I said it, didn't I?... Fayose is loved by his people, There is nothing any zombie, vindictive EFCC, heartless DSS, Bubu the Mumu and APC will do.

If you like protest from now till Jesus comes, You're wasting your time.

Haters...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c
sey dem still no like aregberascal for osun despite all his atrocities? so am no surprise just smh for gullible fellow nigerians
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Afritop(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
frankline5:
every damn thing about those pics looks recent. Abi e pain you? undecided
where is the date
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Afritop(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE BEHIND THE PROTEST ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE HAILING HIM.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by henroo22(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ain't see anything special in this, wailing wailer should stop all these propaganda
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Rastamann: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
People deceiving people (PDP)!
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by BERNIMOORE: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
olatunbosun may not have brushed his teeth todaY

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by bigass123(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
I look at you and your rvbbish post and I shake my head... undecided
So for your mind Fayose's government is legitimate Abi? You forgot how many army officers were dismissed over the Ekiti election saga. undecided
SMH

TrueSenator:
Yes there's opposition in the state who will always oppose or utilize any opportunity to sabotage the administration of Fayose. My concern is how on earth would the opposition party step out in protest but make it appear as though the entire state protested against the administration? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If in doubt, check all the pictures and videos..... it will amaze you that the entire lines are members of the opposition. Remember that the opposition didn't put Fayose in power but the people of Ekiti State.

Like I always say.....if Democracy is indeed a government of the people, by the people and for the people....then let the people of Ekiti manage or enjoy the government of Fayose angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Stealing the people's mandate through funny means like what was done in Taraba and Abia is entirely unacceptable.

If the people choose to vote in a mad man or an ex-dictator to lead them; so be it undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Keep your perfect choice to yourself or let him rearrange his manifesto for the upcoming election instead of distracting a seating government to the detriment of the people of Ekiti State. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

In fact let only those who live or has a resident business in Ekiti State handle their matter angry angry angry angry angry.... Enough is Enough!!!!! angry angry angry angry
TrueSenator has Spoken angry angry angry angry
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Seawhy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
I like this Fayose of a man.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by yinkhar(f): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm from Ekiti state thou m nt frequent at home bt i can boldly say d pple are tired of him. d last tym i visited home, my mom told me dat if u go to a public place in Ekiti (Ado precisely) and say good things abt him, they can stone u. Lere Olayinka has been a liar right from day one so m nt surprised if these pictures are old ones
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by BERNIMOORE: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
TrueSenator:
[size=14pt]Yes there's opposition in the state who will always oppose or utilize any opportunity to sabotage the administration of Fayose. My concern is how on earth would the opposition party step out in protest but make it appear as though the entire state protested against the administration[/size]? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]If in doubt, check all the pictures and videos..... it will amaze you that the entire lines are members of the opposition. Remember that the opposition didn't put Fayose in power but the people of Ekiti State.

Like I always say.....if Democracy is indeed a government of the people, by the people and for the people....then let the people of Ekiti manage or enjoy the government of Fayose[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=14pt]Stealing the people's mandate through funny means like what was done in Taraba and Abia is entirely unacceptable.

If the people choose to vote in a mad man or an ex-dictator to lead them; so be it[/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Keep your perfect choice to yourself or let him rearrange his manifesto for the upcoming election instead of distracting a seating government to the detriment of the people of Ekiti State. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

In fact let only those who live or has a resident business in Ekiti State handle their matter angry angry angry angry angry.... Enough is Enough!!!!! angry angry angry angry
TrueSenator has Spoken angry angry angry angry
EPIC COMMENT OF THE DAY 3 GBOOZAS FOR YOU!
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by BERNIMOORE: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
yinkhar:
I'm from Ekiti state thou m nt frequent at home bt i can boldly say d pple are tired of him. d last tym i visited home, my mom told me dat if u go to a public place in Ekiti (Ado precisely) and say good things abt him, they can stone u. Lere Olayinka has been a liar right from day one so m nt surprised if these pictures are old ones
YOU ARE EITHER A LIAR, OR YOU JUST SURRENDERED YOUR BRAIN TO TINUBU TO THINK FOR YOU THE WAY THE CHANGE MANTRA FOOLED MANY, HAPPY ENGAGEMENT WITH TINUBU! OLODO RABATA OJU EJA LOMOOJE!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by luggy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
yes in deed, even wen they ve recovered loot money, the ZOMBIES are still crying. shame on them
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Puresolutions: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is what my Yoruba brothers call je ko mo..let them know..

This guy no go kill me..
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by yinkhar(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
YOU ARE EITHER A LIAR, OR YOU JUST SURRENDERED YOUR BRAIN TO TINUBU TO THINK FOR YOU THE WAY THE CHANGE MANTRA FOOLED MANY, HAPPY ENGAGEMENT WITH TINUBU! OLODO RABATA OJU EJA LOMOOJE!
thats why i hate commenting on Nairaland cos people like u just hurl insults. must we all have same views of life? pls if u dnt have good thing to say abt my comment, dnt insult me
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Puresolutions: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is what my Yoruba brothers call je ko mo..let them know..

This guy no go kill meLol.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Tsongz(f): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lemme tell u something, no matter how bad a governor is he'll see people that will follow and hail him whenever he's passing by. Or do u think all of these hailers are his fans ?? NEVER!!! my guys just need money
grin grin anything fit happen na he fit throw money grin
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose kept giving Buhari & Co. Headache ever since Buhari resumed office!! grin shocked
It is himsef that hav headche,migraine,he has his acct frozen,he was ban frm traveling abroad,he will b arrested 4 money laundering if he enter any western kun3,jail await him if his tenor elaspe as 4 pmb he sleeps with both eyes closed.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by kenchylala: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
henryanna36:
Don't say what u don't knw.The pics are shared by Lere Olayinka.Don't mislead people

He dey pain d dudu bubu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by BERNIMOORE: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
yinkhar:

thats why i hate commenting on Nairaland cos people like u just hurl insults. must we all have same views of life? pls if u dnt have good thing to say abt my comment, dnt insult me
MUST FAYOSE ALSO HAVE SAME VIEWS LIKE YOURS? PLS BE HONEST, DID FAYOSE OWE A DINE BEFORE BUHARI CAME IN IN MAY 2015? Buhari is a disaster even to his own party states, Google osun state now, Aregbe is owing 11 months areas and 6 months salaries! the same Aregge that Got 18billion under Gej in a single month did not get 2 billion under buhari, cant you see that this buhari is clueless and anti west?but servicing Tinubus cronies and try to silence opposition, why cant you people reason that Fayose is a bold man from west, even if you give your blood to this Apc they will still blame Gej for their failures and continue to fail till eternity because of the Dullardo Daura-kunnu drunkard and Gworro chewing maga

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by JoeCutie(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose's dressing is always on point. Jean trousers + Polo + Snickers = Comfort. He's not one to put on their '1,500' cheesy

What makes this man so thick? Wow!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Anis1987: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
I love u Fayose but try to caution ur mouth and nobody can tell u, u shouldn't play opposition but play it with maturity
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by kbbanj10(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
if he like let him take a walk from Ado to Iyin Ekiti all I know is this people wont be there to save him when been faced with the reality on the ground. Its a matter of time.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by mexioni(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
frankline5:
Fayose this heartbreak you are sharing there is GOD ooh grin

Zombies not gonna like this.who wan bet am?

Lol those ppl are only celebrating their ignorance
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by buksaylor001: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
During election campaneering.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by chimoskyg(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Evidence of hunger
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by rabex123(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
omenka:
And when he's finally arraigned before a judge, I hope he shows these pics as evidence he's not a Yam Eater.
through out today na u don make sense pass
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Boss13: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
frankline5:
When you are loved by your people,you don't need to rent crowd to show it.

Baba fayose,keep on dishing out obi ngbawa to the zombies.

How would he be loved by his people? A man who is yet to pay salaries. If this is true, then I wonder what kind of brains do Ekiti people have. Though in Nigeria, it is possible to have the strangest kind of reaction due to poverty and ignorance
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Ndolarr: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't believe these pictures! They are fake. They are similar to the fraudulent pictures Fayose was said to have taken in China talking to investors which turned out to be a superimposition and totally manipulated to sell a dummy to undiscerning Nigerians! Fayose and Lere Olayinka are fraudsters and ought to be arrested!!
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Boss13:

How would he be loved by his people? A man who is yet to pay salaries. If this is true, then I wonder what kind of brains do Ekiti people have. Though in Nigeria, it is possible to have the strangest kind of reaction due to poverty and ignorance
hope you won't say this about aragbasola?
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by zomby(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
It is unfortunate that in Nigeria, when your only supporters are a bunch of hungry nobodies, you usually don't go far.

Those days of business as usual in Nigeria are gone, Fayose go chop black beans whether he likes it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.