Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (24460 Views)

Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Breaking: Fayose In Trouble As Anti-fayose Protest Rocks Ekiti [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by MissEdified(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital, is locked down by an anti-graft mass protest.

The protesters are chanting anti- Governor Ayodele Fayose songs as they march round the city.

According to Gboyega Adeoye, an Ekiti indigene, “I saw all these coming long ago. There is a limit to grandstanding, particularly when one is with little or no reputation. It is a case of over stretched luck.

And it is sad that one can have two undue chances and squandered them.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-ekiti-masses-protest-against.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Oksman(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Is this a current agitation or what?, i know some of these pix to be old!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Are these not old pictures?... That's by the way.

See these paid protesters... Sorry guys, Even if all of you team up with DSS, EFCC and APC, You can't remove Fayose Illegally. I expect Fayose supporters to reciprocate.

Fayose, Keep up the good work. The real Ekiti people are behind you, Not these political jobbers I see all over the place.

47 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by rusher14: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
These are recent pictures.

Very good.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Kelechi2020(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2016
I still doubt this pictures though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by subterfuge: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Unbelievable!!! I thought FAYOSE was their anointed MESSIAH FAYOSE IS A SAINT NA,.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by kolaaderin: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:

Provide any link to the old pictures if u have any.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by EasternActivist: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Lol. Foolish people that thinks that removing fayose will increase oil money allocated to them for being a lazy ass...

If they can use this effort, strength and zeal in embarking in this political foolishness to go and farm. I don't think there will be need for this sophisticated joblessness.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by subterfuge: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
One of the numerous placards says," EFCC PLEASE PROBE FAYOSE 'S ACCOUNT WITH ACCESS BANK. FAYOSE MUST GO "
POOR MASSES!! SO SORRY FOR YOU ALL.
IT SEEMS PRETTY LATE NOW THAT EKITI TREASURY HAS BEEN WELL PLUNDERED BY FAYOSE.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yeye paid olodos.
Watch as Fayose come up wwith his supporters moro.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
PMB must have bribed them to go for the protests!!
That is the level of some people's thoughts
This Fayosink guy is surely going down soon, looking like his 1kg gaari can no longer do the trick
grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by subterfuge: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
THIS NUMBER IS NEARLY LIKE THE WHOLE OF EKITI STATE. HOW CAN ANY ONE BRIBE THIS KIND OF CROWD?

32 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:
SeverusSnape:
This old news?

The protest is currently ongoing in Ekiti. The masses have finally realised that Fayose is a liar and a fraudster who is of no good to Ekiti people. Fayose has lost his popularity with the people.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op ur lie no get limit. Some stupid people no dey ekiti but they can tell all sort of lies wey no even happen for hia. We wey dey ekiti just dey observe una lies. Apc losers

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrycracker:
Op ur lie no get limit. Some stupid people no dey ekiti but they can tell all sort of lies wey no even happen for hia. We wey dey ekiti just dey observe una lies. Apc losers
Tell them my brother...

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunmsg:

The protest is currently ongoing in Ekiti. The masses have finally realised that Fayose is a liar and a fraudster who is of no good to Ekiti people. Fayose has lost his popularity with the people.
Same way Buhari has lost his, right?

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Balkan(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
I only saw brown roofs

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by wengerjay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by pode(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
My people of Ekiti you take a good move at a wrong time, on a second thought is there need for all this because you guys are pushing this man to far, you can say because your child is a bone in one's oesophagus you will put the child into the lion's den
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by seunmsg(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Same way Buhari has lost his, right?

This is not about Buhari but Fayose so, stick to the topic.

Fayose who has less than N10million in his account just two years ago is now richer than the state and he claims to be the friend of the masses. Ekiti people now knows better, Fayose is a liar and a fraud.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by wristbangle: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Anytime this man's name is mentioned on news, it's just from one controversial issue to another yet a particular region sees him as their hero.

Ekiti got really served by his useless stomach infrastructure agenda. They should enjoy what they voted for.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunmsg:

This is not about Buhari but Fayose so, stick to the topic.

Fayose who has less than N10million in his account just two years ago is now richer than the state and he claims to be the friend of the masses. Ekiti people now knows better, Fayose is a liar and a fraud.
Ah... So you're telling me to stick to Fayose. But if it were Buhari's issue, You would have diverted to Jonathan.

How did you know he had less that ten million in his account?, Do you work in Zenith bank??... Are you his account officer?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Ah... So you're telling me to stick to Fayose. But if it were Buhari's issue, You would have diverted to Jonathan.

How did you know he had less that ten million in his account?... Are you his account officer?
N50/ week jobless paid troll. Nonsense

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Johnnyessence(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
fayose should be serve impeachment notice oooo.he's a thief and should be jailed.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Johnnyessence(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
people of ekiti should question d state lawmakers oooo. they should do d needful. we all know fayose is a thief.fayose should be serve impeachment notice. it's glaring he collect d money from dasuki and embezzle state treasury.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by iamDiabolic(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am pro-pdp but fayose has already lost the support of the masses.if anybody thinks pdpd has a chance in 2018 election such a person must be delluded.I wud rather wish lp or apga win to apc though.my fellow wailers better forget all this social media hailing nd parading fayose is doing,he his just doing it to save face.I am 70% sure he won't finish his tenure

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by olapluto(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose bring out rice. These people will fall in line and sing your praises. Ekiti oniresi.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by veekid(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Irunmole toun je fried rice
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by kossyablaze(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
They should just auction ekiti on olx make we hear word jor

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Oletubo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Were they sleeping before! If he enters the market tomorrow to share vegetables they will start calling him their hero. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by 2rutalk1: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
APC rented crowd make una go and sit down. Another version of propaganda.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes / Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Osinbajo, Ojudu Move To Reconcile Kwankwaso And Ganduje (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.