Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today (58214 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Get More Customers Today Via Our Facebook Advert / GTB Sent This To Their Customers Today (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by SuperSuave(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
ychris:
I swear, u jst spoke my mind. esp those kwarapoly students. All they do is go shoprite and take selfie. Mtchw local people.
must you always make a fool of yourself even on a public forum like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by anonimi: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
mu2sa2:
See this one! We are talking about ilorin and you are frolicking to Daura. Is Daura a state capital? Now who is a dullard?

Shey na only state capitals wey need recreation centre ni?
The people in other towns do not need to relax and recreate abi? Until they all empty into the state capital?
Obviously only a dullard follows a dullard.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Haryohdeji(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
sweetval:
Lol. Are there no other places to shop apart from Shoprite. Because they hear the name Shoprite, then it's it or never. Same people go still go other shop go they price same thing wey Shoprite dey sell even for a higher price tag. grin
chaiiii I must locate the person wey dhu that kind juju for them, make he com do for my shop tooo

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by 400billionman: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Customers or Shoplifters ?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by teamobanabo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Ugosample(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
hotspec:
height of stupidity. Many of them will enter N300 taxi to buy N100 apple. I pity our value system in ds country, especially d youth. When did shopping at the mall becomes affluence?

I wonder o
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Trust77: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order... Local fools
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by amtaken(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Awusa anuonu tea oooo.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by KekeNash(f): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Shoprite does civilising Nigerians, good job South Africa

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Trust77:
Stupidity of the highest order... Local fools

Must u abuse them as local fools? It's because there's nowhere to go to. Even in America pple wander around shopping malls when bored.

It's always like this during holidays in Abuja too. On new years day or sallah just don't bother going to Silverbird, ceddi plaza or millennium park. Always overcrowded & loads of teenagers wt their friends & families wt kids. And dts a city wt a lot of parks o. Pple just want to go somewhere during a break & see or meet other pple.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Afritop(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
IT IS A SHAME TO BOTH THE STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by soul2: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
worlexy:
Shoprite Ilorin don turn Mecca faaaaaa

Them come stone devil na
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by WiseFool2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Majority of them are just there to snap pictures.The gals, especially. grin
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
There's a lot of business opportunities in this country. So many gaps in so many sectors. If d govt could just get d power sector right.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Zdoh(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
The act of making self busy and taking selfie pic.Shopfoto.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Sunbellar: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
amtaken:
Awusa anuonu tea oooo.
Abo.ki must always behave like abo.ki!

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Choi! and some people re busy sleeping in their shops while some re playing ludo. Choi again grin
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Favored4gud: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Only in Niaja ppl go to grocery store to hang out.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
i no come understand nigerians again oo No money no money!! yet there is always a long que at the atm Are they widrawing their sins??
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by wittyt98(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
Most people are there for sight 'Sawing' cheesy And to take pictures grin Selfie things.

Abi they chop money from Baba Ijebu ni

I don't know o.. but as I'm saw this pinshure all these many people just want to do eye shopping.. and take selfies ... abi you wanto lie that you aff not did it beforegringrin
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by creepsyme(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
ceo247frolic:
The Shoprite located in Ilorin, Kwara State, had to completely shut its doors after a crowd of people stormed their store for the public holiday today. According to eyewitnesses, when the crowd became too much, they quickly shut their doors to prevent others from coming. However, residents of the state still eager to get in, stayed put at the door awaiting their turn. Lol. See more photos after the cut.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-shoprite-ilorin-shuts-its-doors.html

are they employing?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by stagger: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Are you seeing what I am saw?

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by amanze15(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol, when the only amusement park have been closed down for future shopping mall last I checked, undecided ilorin afonja! My home away from home, the spread of recreational business hasn't been able to transits through Lagos-abeokuta- ibadan to ilorin hopefully some investors see ilorin as a emerging spot in the west
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hahahaha... Bomb lurking around and shoprite quickly notced or should I say they are refugees seeking asylum in a place filled with edibles(shoprite).

That is the one and only shopping mall in the state.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
But wait oh, wht hausa people like hunda cars
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by chimoskyg(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
The height of this niggas stupidity is too much. It there new thang now visiting shoprite during celebration
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
I bin think say nigerians no get money and dem day suffer?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by papyskinsy: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
yorubas go be lik.... eku shoprite oo grin... oooo

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by medexico(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
niggi4life:
70% of them are not buying anything, they just came to shoprite for sight seeing and taking of pictures grin

Its like you are in my mind

And some boys are there to catch babe and vise versa
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Ndolarr: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
No power supply, so many went there to enjoy free air-conditioner, recharge their phones and take selfie! That is what Nigeria has turned to!! APC, why now?!!!
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Lifestone(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bukola Saraki built the Mall where u have Shoprite today
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by bidexmimi(f): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Over the past years, I realized its better to celebrate any festival at home because even shoprite, fastfood, recreational centres and beaches in Lagos is always crowded on festive days. So imagine a town with no other place to go. I can remember going to Elegushi on 27th Dec, av never seen the beach that crowded, av also had an experience with Tfc in surulere during another festive period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Air Balloon Business In Nigeria / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.