Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today (58216 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Get More Customers Today Via Our Facebook Advert / GTB Sent This To Their Customers Today (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by luswitz(f): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
sweetval:
Lol. Are there no other places to shop apart from Shoprite. Because they hear the name Shoprite, then it's it or never. Same people go still go other shop go they price same thing wey Shoprite dey sell even for a higher price tag. grin
no be small grin
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by ebubeEnyioha(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=raker300 post=47304022]Nigerians need an outing place.

Someone in that state shld embark on a park or recreational centers and rake in the money.

ur biz acumen sharp ooo
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by chikabest(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
ceo247frolic:
The Shoprite located in Ilorin, Kwara State, had to completely shut its doors after a crowd of people stormed their store for the public holiday today. According to eyewitnesses, when the crowd became too much, they quickly shut their doors to prevent others from coming. However, residents of the state still eager to get in, stayed put at the door awaiting their turn. Lol. See more photos after the cut.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-shoprite-ilorin-shuts-its-doors.html

And they say there's no money in the country? Odi Mma!
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by micfoley: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Are they distributing goods free of charge?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Klare(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
raker300:
Nigerians need an outing place.

Someone in that state shld embark on a park or recreational centers and rake in the money.

Abi ooh
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Klare(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
obailala:
Lawd av merci!... I thought there was supposed to be a recession?... Nigerians have to be the most resilient humans on earth; we can adjust to anything.

No be therr fault
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Klare(f): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
niggi4life:
70% of them are not buying anything, they just came to shoprite for sight seeing and taking of pictures grin

Exactly
My brother
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Klare(f): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
ychris:
I swear, u jst spoke my mind. esp those kwarapoly students. All they do is go shoprite and take selfie. Mtchw local people.

Local abi local
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by tuhot1608(m): 1:05am On Jul 08, 2016
You just made someone a millionaire. smiley
God bless you for that.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by naijacentric(m): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2016
anonimi:

Please show us how many recreational centres there are in Daura established by DullardPoo from the money he has been looting from Nigerian treasury since he was military governor of the North Eastern state in the 70s i.e. 40 years continuously.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
ewooooo wher una see dis so dis man no clean i knew it how coul av worked under as ptdf chairman wifout stealin d money! nigerians are automatic kleptos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by amtaken(f): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Sunbellar:

Abo.ki must always behave like abo.ki!
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by guiddoti: 3:01am On Jul 08, 2016
yet it will end in the bin

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by chachanga: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2016
ebubeEnyioha:

ur biz acumen sharp ooo

Na prospect of free or cheap food dey carry all these local ones dey waka so!

Nor be the same Ilorin wey dem complain say people don dey steal cooked food from ontop stove be dis?

Ah, God rebuke the spirit of hunger in their bellies! Na HungryMan crowd I dey see so!

anonimi
Please show us how many recreational centres there are in Daura established by DullardPoo from the money he has been looting from Nigerian treasury since he was military governor of the North Eastern state in the 70s i.e. 40 years continuously.
Thanks.

naijacentric:
ewooooo wher una see dis so dis man no clean i knew it how coul av worked under as ptdf chairman wifout stealin d money! nigerians are automatic kleptos

AND HE'S NOW HERE, BUSY, FIGHTING OTHER PEOPLE'S KWORRUPTIONS? WHO GO COME PROBE THIS ONE, ALONG WITH THE MISSING CERTIFICATE? HE'S A VERY LUCKY MAN because THIS IS NIGERIA AND...

ZOMBIES ARE WEARING THEIR SPECIALLY MADE APC-ISSUE KWONTACT LENSES; THEY'LL NEVER SEE THIS lipsrsealed

EVEN IF THEY SEE, THEY'RE WEARING THE SPECIALLY-MADE ANTI-COMMONSENSE LIARMommamed HELMETS & FACE CAPS; So, sensible thinking go just be like forcing water into a rock embarassed

But as for their mouths,

AH! THAT ONE IS ANOTHER MATTER...

LIKE ZOMBIE MOUTH ALWAYS DEY DEY OPEN IN A GROTESQUE, MACABRE PANTOMIME OF speech shocked, Na so their mouth go dey OPEN & CLOSE WITH HORRIBLE STENCH OOZING OUT AND House-flies, busy, UTILIZING THEIR DECAYING Buccal cavities AS FLIGHT-RUNWAYS, THEY THINK THEY'RE MAKING SENSE But always wonder why other always people reach for BATS & GUNS to put them out of their misery cry undecided!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by anonimi: 4:54am On Jul 08, 2016
naijacentric:

That must have been why he said his PTDF boss, the goggled one- Abacha- who was previously his junior in the Nigerian Army never stole our money. undecided embarassed shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Adeyinka123: 5:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Just one car parked. See crowd. These guys are not customers but spectators
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Kunberg: 6:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Nigerians and their mentality..... Them don turn am to job employment. Even those wey dey buy lacasera and gala too dey go shoprite.

And when u remember people are still crying "NO MONEY" u begin to think again. Is it stones they are using to buy.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Rashman578(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2016
ademega:
no beach no amusement Park what do u expect?
chairman ilorin has a wonderful amusement park n a whole lot of oda recreation centre ok ..so pls don't talk wat u dont know...kaaji?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by popoolay: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Just thinking, I thought the civil servants in the state have not been paid their salaries for the past 7 months. Or are these Lagos and Abuja pple?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by lexylexy(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2016
There is nothing new about this,happens in shoprite lagos too. D crowd was too much and dis scenario can lead to pilfering so dey had to close doors...nothing new undecided
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by ademega(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Rashman578:

chairman ilorin has a wonderful amusement park n a whole lot of oda recreation centre ok ..so pls don't talk wat u dont know...kaaji?
then explain the shoprite secnerio
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by lordkhalifa(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Some are here for shop lifting.... I respect yellow-bars undecided
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by loomer: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Shoprite na museum, zoo or na amusement park?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by BoboFashion(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2016
You dey find customers, now customers don come u don dey run.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2016
and you guys want Nigeria to be better. keep patronizing oyibo firms..local traders are mourning.
sorry Nigerians sorry

ceo247frolic:
The Shoprite located in Ilorin, Kwara State, had to completely shut its doors after a crowd of people stormed their store for the public holiday today. According to eyewitnesses, when the crowd became too much, they quickly shut their doors to prevent others from coming. However, residents of the state still eager to get in, stayed put at the door awaiting their turn. Lol. See more photos after the cut.

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by babayinka77(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2016
raker300:

Thank you so much. This tells me that there is a lot of opportunities in Kwara state for investors who can be bold enough to tap into it.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Oilandgas1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Money no dey Money no dey people still dey shop
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Rashman578(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademega:

then explain the shoprite secnerio
i have no explanation as i am suprised too, d state owe 8mnths salary so i wasnt expectin crowd at any mall nt even shoprite alone
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Themandator: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Hope they are buying and not just go in and be roaming about, noisily like it is a park.

quote author=ceo247frolic post=47303877]The Shoprite located in Ilorin, Kwara State, had to completely shut its doors after a crowd of people stormed their store for the public holiday today. According to eyewitnesses, when the crowd became too much, they quickly shut their doors to prevent others from coming. However, residents of the state still eager to get in, stayed put at the door awaiting their turn. Lol. See more photos after the cut.

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Themandator: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2016
babayinka77:

Thank you so much. This tells me that there is a lot of opportunities in Kwara state for investors who can be bold enough to tap into it.

A once in a while thing is what an investor should take advantage of or is it not the salla holiday that brought them out, for merriment.

What happens to the other 364 days of the year?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by naijacentric(m): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2016
anonimi:

That must have been why he said his PTDF boss, the goggled one- Abacha- who was previously his junior in the Nigerian Army never stole our money. undecided embarassed shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0
its so sad buhari is a fraud he was packaged to us as a saint i even prefer abacha to him sef tunde idiagbon did d magic for buhari no wonder buhari incompetence is now showin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by anonimi: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2016
naijacentric:
its so sad buhari is a fraud he was packaged to us as a saint i even prefer abacha to him sef tunde idiagbon did d magic for buhari no wonder buhari incompetence is now showin

The Dullard from Daura:

- was
- is and
- ever shall be

a FRAUD no matter how well our JagaBandit packaged him to succeed in 2015 after he FAILED to be recruited by us to the top job in our country in:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by mankindoneal(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
tolugar:
This is exactly what happens when there is no recreational facility in town.

People turn to shopping mails just to look around.

Sadly they end up

queuing for bread

Queuing to pay for fanta or apple or supream icecream

Worst they re busy snapping pics
worst they re busy snapping

Queuing to pay for fanta or apple or supream icecream

Queing for bread

Sadly they end up

Peaople turn to shopping mall just to look around

That is exactly what happens when there is no recreational facility in town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Air Balloon Business In Nigeria / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.