Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

"There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande (13355 Views)

"There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande / Osinbajo To Brief Nation On His Visit To Buhari In London - Laolu Akande / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by blackpanda: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:

Wats ur position on this news? ?

Am pooing. Brb
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by phlemzy: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Laolu Akande should cover his face in shame. Everybody knows there are all secret recruitments. Nothing to defend in it. He should rather remain silent as he has been before now. After all, Adesina & Shehu Gabe no response because they know it's illegal recruitments all the way,and they are beneficiaries.

7 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by hopilo: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
This government is 2 faced.

5 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2016
It seems Obinoscopy and Lalasticlala are tired of the trite dissemination of lies by this govt, thus, they are deterred of featuring more lies on FP undecided .
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
blackpanda:

Am pooing. Brb
loolssssssssssss.......
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Guyman02: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
CBN publicly acknowledged recruiting secretly but called it 'TARGETED' recruitment and also people from zones not well represented in CBN and this guy is here to spin the news like APC usually does. Nonsense!

shamecurls:
Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria

Long Live The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria- General Mohammadu Buhari

Your monicker says it all; you are a shame to your people

4 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Guyman02: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
I personally know somebody who was recruited into CBN recently by virtue of her fathers position.

Where are the zombites to come and defend this one and tell us he is telling us the truth, that no secret recruitment has been done into key Govt agencies. I cant see zombites defending him on this thread why?
Where una dey?
Come and defend them while their children are taking up the choice positions that pays 7 figures with training opportunities both local and foreign and you are spending your time on NL looking for info on how to log-in to N-POWER for N23,000 a month as primary school teacher.

5 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by shamecurls(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria

Long Live The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria- General Mohammadu Buhari
[/size]
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Izontubo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
blackpanda:

Am pooing. Brb
e Don run....catch am..... grin grin cheesy
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by seguno2: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
He should try convincing himself before trying to convince others.
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Setaje(f): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Someone way I no just get job for nnpc. Make una sit down there make trouser dey wear u. angry

3 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by truthspeaks: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Com n blame PdP
blackpanda:

Am pooing. Brb
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by shamecurls(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Guyman02:
CBN publicly acknowledged recruiting secretly but called it 'TARGETED' recruitment and also people from zones not well represented in CBN and this guy is here to spin the news like APC usually does. Nonsense!

Your monicker says it all; you are a shame to your people

shocked shocked shocked

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by ProfDumbledor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Foolish aide displaying his crass ignorance of the current reality. Failing hailer

2 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by damon222: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
DDeliverer:
Ee be like say una think say we be mumu for this country..
Anything wey dem ask una, una go link am go corruption ..

Because you dey fight corruption, I go come dey suffer?
Because you dey fight corruption, I go come dey hungry?

Which kind useless thieves be these??

Person go finish school..No job, you say you dey fight corruption? Wetin that one mean na?
While una dey cut poor people salary, una salary dey increase..

una children dey fly first class, me never even enter plane before..you tell me say you dey fight corruption??

Wetin I dey plan to do for this country go shock all of una...Since our people too timid to start revolution, only me go do am..make una just dey watch...
devils..!!!
Many Nigerian are ready for revolution after all all die na die. This government is the exact photocopy of the real devil. If fighting corruption will bring about Nigerians excahnging their childred for food stuff like rice, garri atc. if fighting corruption will not allow my tenents to pay my rent. If fighting corruption will bring about almost every Nigerians groaning, for goodness sake, allow this corruption to be so that the banks will not sack workers, there will not be this severe hardship.
I am so much tired of this government. There is not head way at all.

2 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Mario1983(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
i know a woman thats was employed recently to firs, her husband work in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Jimi23(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
There was only backdoor recruitment.
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by july66: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/there-was-no-secret-recruitments-in-cbn-firs-others-presidency/
when govt's revenue falls, its natural for corruption to reduce because there is less money to throw around & govt have to cut costs.

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
But the CBN admitted to recruiting children of the fortunate and their cronies, under the guise of "Targeted Recruitment"

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Charly68: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
It is opposition's handwork now..they will say Buhari has recruited all his family members to replace Aso cook & securities . They will say Osinbajo has secretly recruited OPC members as his private security guards if you listen to them you are simply wasting your time. Keep working & let your work speaks for you .
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by OjujuCalabar(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
I used to think that VP Osibanjo was a serious Christian.

Now I know better.

Politics is indeed a dirty profession.

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by tiwiex(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
I was praying they won't blame the past. They didn't disappoint me. I also know this is a lie because it's too long. When people lie, they talk plenty. I didn't know the fiscal policy management was a function of the CBN too. For the records here, it is not oh. Don't let Mr. Laolu confuse us. That would do more with...... Ngozi Okonjo. Oops. Who does that now oh? No wonder kasala dey now we see d problem. We dont have a clearly defined body that decides how and what and when our revenue should be spent to achieve optimal economic growth. Something tells me PMB is in charge of that too.

Who even asked him sef? Something wey we don forget move on.

2 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Kekeiyke(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why won't they find joy in telling lies because they know that some will still cheer and hail them.I wouldn't want God to punish all these politicians who have made life miserable for us in this country...instead their punishment will come from us and when it starts it would be unbearable. Keep trying our patience,one day it would certainly run out and that day justice would be served.No mercy!

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by GEJfan1: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria

[/size]
u no get single shame for body angry

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
DDeliverer:
Ee be like say una think say we be mumu for this country..
Anything wey dem ask una, una go link am go corruption ..

Because you dey fight corruption, I go come dey suffer?
Because you dey fight corruption, I go come dey hungry?

Which kind useless thieves be these??

Person go finish school..No job, you say you dey fight corruption? Wetin that one mean na?
While una dey cut poor people salary, una salary dey increase..

una children dey fly first class, me never even enter plane before..you tell me say you dey fight corruption??

Wetin I dey plan to do for this country go shock all of una...Since our people too timid to start revolution, only me go do am..make una just dey watch...
devils..!!!
Fam! Am in for a revolution. Count me in if any thing like that wants to take place. Am tired of cruling on my stomach just because I want to survive. Viva freedom!

2 Likes

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Lekewhite(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
shut the dirty mouth of your telling lies, as if I don't have a class mate recruited. fake leaders

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by magnified(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another one
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by Gwan2(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Goddex post=47309697][size=12pt][b]I feel so ashamed of this VP Osinbajo for dragging the name of Redeemed Church in the mud with such Shameless lies.

The new staff FIRS smuggled in have since been posted nationwide. It is no longer a secret. I have met some of them personally.

Even the CBN accepted their own secret recruitment which they called "target recruitment". I t's a shame.
[b]My brother the kind of ''shady'' deals and illegal recruitment going on in almost all MDA with impunity is enough for any die hard fan of these entity called Nigeria to throw in the towel. The silence of PMB on such hideous act is something I'm yet to fathom. Yea, we might be right if we say it has been happening since time immemorial, but the level of it in this administration is ''Oooooh My god''. I have a friend that got one of the para-military appointments, He is currently undergoing training but when I see another of my friend wasting away for almost 6yrs with his 2.1 cert coupled with countless applications and aptitude test, I cant help but say THERE WAS A COUNTRY. [/b]

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by glossy6(f): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
freeze001:
He isn't even speaking from any position of authority or knowledge! He says 'What we heard...!' How does one refute a supposedly inaccurate account with mere probability?

I mean what is this? This Laolu and Adesina I don't know who is worse in d stupidity department!

What responsible govt intends to sincerely reposition and develop its economy without direct involvement of d private sector? How d hell is a 'government team' supposed to function effectively and deliver d goods without direct partnership n involvement with d private sector?

Seriously where are all those APC goons n dumbos? Did y'all seriously rent d air with all d noisome sai baba rhetoric for this level of ineptitude and inveterate cluelessness? Then I shudder at ur gullibility...change indeed!

Decentralisation and fiscal autonomy is really d way to go! We cannot continue to have such a slow lot deciding d economic n financial fate of this entire country. They can limit their patented dullness to their own regions please!

Shebi they are denying shameful backdoor recruitments? Sahara Reporters! Over to u...finish d work with incontrovertible proof! Nonsense!

Proof? Go to FIRS offices, they are there sitting on their chairs undecided

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by glossy6(f): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
omogin:
OK now! May all those who are in the presidency whose relatives were secretly employed there, sleep and never wake up

AMEN
Charly68:
It is opposition's handwork now..they will say Buhari has recruited all his family members to replace Aso cook & securities . They will say Osinbajo has secretly recruited OPC members as his private security guards if you listen to them you are simply wasting your time. Keep working & let your work speaks for you .

Are you for real? Are those recruitments false? Where they advertised? Don't you have people from your village seeking employment even if everybody in your family is employed? Must we politicize every issue? It is not about PDP and APC or GEJ and PMB but us. It is about our well-being, our future and our collective life.

1 Like

Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by shehuolayinka(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Now you know why Nigeria ain't moving forward.
Re: "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande by mylove4him(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bari22:
yes is true
What is true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Process To Extradite Diezani From UK / 40,998 Voters To Decide Adamawa Next Governor Today / What Workers Should Do To Those Refusing To Pay 30k Minimum Wage – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.