Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo (4210 Views)

That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) / That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
First time feeling when a virgin guy sees a very beautiful girl he can't resist

1. jezz this girl is dam beautiful

1 Share

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by KnightRod(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
cool FTC
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
At this point when he can't resist the feeling again, he start thinking how to approach the girl

2. How do i even approach this girl

2 Likes

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Julietcutie(f): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
following grin
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by playboy99(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
make i buy half plot 4 here
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Mediapace: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
When you see someone approaching her and shee gree meanwhile you are shy to approach

2 Likes

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
At this point he is just confused and afraid, if the girl will fall his hands

3. Makes a little prayer, may this girl no fall my hands oh

1 Share

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by demiladegold(f): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
me sef don buy land
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Following..........cool

gringrin

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
after the prayer small courage from no where enters his mind
4. Feeling like a boss and walks up to the girl

2 Likes

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
following
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
manage to pick up conversation with the girl

5. Trying to start up conversation and the girl shows off normal face girls do show when you try asking them out

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Tynasparks(f): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Following
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tried asking her number but she says no

6. The look on your face when she says NO in releasing her contact

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by teamobanabo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Following
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
when she finally says yes and let you have her number
7. Yes am the boss

1 Share

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
when you reached home picked up your phone to call her, and is ringing and yet don't know what to even tell her

8. What am i even going to tell this girl after asking her; how she is

1 Like

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
the expression of joy over you when you drop the call
9. Thank my stars i didn't fall my hands

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
lying down on the bed all through the night thinking about the girl
10.chia this girl voice male sense oh

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
first outing with the girl felling like the boss in his best attire
11.na wa oh girl friend sweet oh

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
The feeling when the girl eats much and also ask for a take away

12. Jeso! this girl no get human mind at all, is this what guys that have girl friend face, i don die !!

1 Share

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
wink

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
feeling on your face when you try not to show that you have spent your last card to make her feel you are equall to the task

13. Hope baby you are ok, if you still need more tell me

2 Likes

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
First time feeling when the girl comes to your house, showing you green light and you don't know where to start as a virgin

14. Where am i going to start oh, i haven't done this before

1 Like

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
The face when you don't even know where to find the bolt hole and she does it for you

15. were did i even put my tools..hai..this place is hot and slippery oh

2 Likes

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
The face you make after the ride and you are like so this is how this action test

16. Hai this things sweet oh, chia so na this thing i de miss since

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
The feeling when you didn't even last for 2 mins and let the jell out

17.i didn't even last up to 2 mins

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
The feeling when she goes and you kept looking at the bed sheet like biafran war was fought on it

18. So we just played this game on this bed sheet

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
The face when your friends discuss about their bleep and you are like i have also bleep a katty too.

19.hmm my last beep was crazy guys

1 Like

Re: The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo by cortix(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
The face when she doesn't wann bleep you again due to the early release of jell the last time

20. Why don't this girl wanna bleep me again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Relationship Pictures Come And Laugh / Where Is The Right PLACE To Go Look For A Wife? (I Wan Settle Down) / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.