Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones (12693 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Ejanla07: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2016
even with drop test. Samsung is the easiest phone to break.

2 Likes

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by swagifted(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2016
My infinix don fall taya... No bad screen yet
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Youngzedd(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Adesiji77:

What do you have in mind @bolded? Any peculiar problems with Infinix phones?

They use the cheapest hardware. Inferior product.

1 Like

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Olotamuktar: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2016
They will never survive it,especially innjoo,even with a pouch
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2016
I NEVER MAKE CALLS WITH MY CAMON 8 FINISH, I NEVER DO SELFIE FINISH NA DROP TEST VIDZ I GO COME DO..... OGA PLS EDIT UR OP PLS.... "CHANGE UR TOPIC"
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by ewizard1: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Touchey:
see this one
Lolzzz
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Krismart(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2016
No handle ur phone with care, de find drop test
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by KingsleyCEO: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2016
If you shake my tecno C8 it will get hypertension let alone dropping it... Tecno will sue you for murder or manslaughter. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
CarlyX8:

hmmm! not in all cases bro

Which one do u think will likely survive a drop test? Galaxy s7 edge made of entirely glass or a tecno boom j8 made of plastic?
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Samtoby(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Dexter247:
Continue waiting for drop tests.... Mtcheww
How many drop tests have Samsung, LG or Apple done ??

You are kidding right??

Y not check YouTube for drop texts on Samsung, iPhone and HTC phones and see the result you'll get..

These people made phone and they're proud of it
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Samtoby(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
adioolayi:

There screen is still better compared to Microsoft Lumia...with lot of obvious crashes... Techno screen will still be responding to touch...but lumia small fall like this...na big 'Gbese' grin grin grin

Bro, my Lumia have dropped (twice) to the point that I have give up on the screen and yet nothing happen.. And FYI, it drop on ties floor..

I don't know which Lumia you use but don't just bad mouth phone and FYI, Lumia phones screen bite all those Tecno and others (or properly the same anyway)...
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by adioolayi(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Samtoby:

Bro, my Lumia have dropped (twice) to the point that I have give up on the screen and yet nothing happen.. And FYI, it drop on ties floor..

I don't know which Lumia you use but don't just bad mouth phone and FYI, Lumia phones screen bite all those Tecno and others (or properly the same anyway)...
Specifically my Lumia 535 ...maybe higher Lumia are much better...but I can't compare this with any Techno phones screen of the same price range... it's fact
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Samtoby(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
CarlyX8:
when will tecno, infinix, injoo, and oppsson phones start performing their drop test videos and collision videos, at least on their so called toughened and corning gorilla glass embedded phones.... when biko when?

Op, you shouldn't have post this, We both know Nigeria love to settle for less and will never for once admit that there are using crappy phones, they will always call you hater...

Anyways, as for your question, drop texts are simply meant for phones that claim to survive drops. So these our China manufacturer don't even talk toward texting not to talk of drop text... They know what they made and wont love to use their hand scatter their market.

And shout out to you, I love to see Phone Text fan. smiley
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Samtoby:

You are kidding right??

Y not check YouTube for drop texts on Samsung, iPhone and HTC phones and see the result you'll get..

These people made phone and they're proud of it

Show me a drop test video that was made by Samsung, apple or htc?
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Samtoby(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
adioolayi:

Specifically my Lumia 535 ...maybe higher Lumia are much better...but I can't compare this with any Techno phones screen of the same price range... it's fact

Guess what? am also using 535.. it's easy, find a Tecno phone of same price and perform the exact drop on it, I mean same height and same speed, then you will see the result.

A tecno phone once drop from a wooden chair (like 20inches tall), we are trying to move the unstable chair with the phone on it, we lost the chair's control and struggle to avoid fall, which of course the phone drop right on the cement, a phone have never break like that in my face, every single inches of it breaks..

Though my brother also have Lumia 535 and it broke right after dropping on the same ties that mine survive but maybe it's luck, mine drop when I try to put it in pocket and missed, it drop on its face (am also 6ft tall), while my brother's own drop from a table which is almost same tall with my pocket height, am broke...

The second time my phone drop was when I was trying to chase a flies with phone in my phone, kindly picture that scenario, imagine the speed I will use to chase a fly and see the speed the phone will get off my hand making it land on the fall, it's still intact.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by THEREALSEUN: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
do you want their businesses to pack up.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Samtoby(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2016
greenhulk:

Show me a drop test video that was made by Samsung, apple or htc?

You actually expect same manufacturers to perform drop test themselves??

They hire people (like normal human being), if I work with Innjoo mobility and you ask if Innjoo phone is the best, are you expecting me to say NO, its common sense...

Like I said, they hire people to text phone for them and not just one loser but popular people, take TechRax for example, they expect people to believe a third-party review than theirs..
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Chukzii(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2016
compare d specs of ur techno or infinix phone with a Samsung, u'll find out the Samsung is 30-40k more expensive, how do u expect them to be as strong
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Dam5reey(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Touchey:

see this one
Say something Na

Go buy s6 edge and do drop test.. your self...then you will understand....
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by crackjoor: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2016
adioolayi:

There screen is still better compared to Microsoft Lumia...with lot of obvious crashes... Techno screen will still be responding to touch...but lumia small fall like this...na big 'Gbese' grin grin grin

Bros u lie! my lumia 640 don fall so many times and and u will never notice scratchesq on it at all... fell down from up to a 10feet high platform everytin from the back cover to the bat3 removed yet notin happened to the fone not even the screen sef.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by refreshrate: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2016
NCP:

Drop Tests for Tecno and Infinix devices have always been done though without much publicity.

To see the results for the Tecno/Infinix Drop Tests, kindly check the nearest Carlcare. You will sure meet users with varying degrees of results.

Classic response dude!
Luv this

1 Like

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Samtoby:

You actually expect same manufacturers to perform drop test themselves??

They hire people (like normal human being), if I work with Innjoo mobility and you ask if Innjoo phone is the best, are you expecting me to say NO, its common sense...

Like I said, they hire people to text phone for them and not just one loser but popular people, take TechRax for example, they expect people to believe a third-party review than theirs..

This is where u are wrong. Most people that do drop tests are independent reviewers that buy the phones with their money or from sponsors. Yes a phone company can send review unit to tech so they can give their review, but not to make drop tests. Or have u seen popular tech sites likes Engadget, techno buffalo, pocketnow, the verge etc do drop tests? U cannot expect Samsung to give out galaxy s6 or s7/edge to reviewers to carry out drop test when they know it is made entirely of glass hence it will fail woefully. Or do u expect Sony to give the experience z5 out for drop test when they know it is very fragile? Guy wake up. Most of these high end phones are fragile to drop.

The only scenario where an oem can give out their phone for a drop test is when the phone is designed to withstand pressure, built to be rugged like the galaxy s active series.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by kulrunsman79(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2016
what the furck is "drop test?"
My BB Z10 dropped on the floor from my study table and crashed. The screen is scattered and the worst part is, it can't even power on.

My friend's Sony Xpira which was touted to be waterproof got destroyed when he had a road mishap and fell into a nearby pond. The water drenched him and eventually entered the phone despite the marketing gimmicks of the manufacturer.

Conclusion, don't be deceived by all those marketing maneuvers. Be a rational spender!!!
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by VanUrch(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2016
ritababe:

tell him. they just hate Chinese phone for nothing, anyway they have taken over already nothing they can do about it now.
#tecno
#infinix
#gionee
#voteiamkinglee
#MrNairaland 2016

Babe Samsung is Chinese too naa...I love China market, if you ask for fake you get fake...anything from that is the original
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Samtoby:

Op, you shouldn't have post this, We both know Nigeria love to settle for less and will never for once admit that there are using crappy phones, they will always call you hater...

Anyways, as for your question, drop texts are simply meant for phones that claim to survive drops. So these our China manufacturer don't even talk toward texting not to talk of drop text... They know what they made and wont love to use their hand scatter their market.

And shout out to you, I love to see Phone Text fan. smiley
thanks bro, love your post too
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Chukzii:
compare d specs of ur techno or infinix phone with a Samsung, u'll find out the Samsung is 30-40k more expensive, how do u expect them to be as strong

LOL, guy u sef dey lenient.

Tecno's flagship is Phantom 5, sold for 93k

Samsung flagship galaxy s7 edge is sold for 225k.

That is a whooping 132k difference.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Samtoby(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
greenhulk:

This is where u are wrong. Most people that do drop tests are independent reviewers that buy the phones with their money or from sponsors. Yes a phone company can send review unit to tech so they can give their review, but not to make drop tests. Or have u seen popular tech sites likes Engadget, techno buffalo, pocketnow, the verge etc do drop tests? U cannot expect Samsung to give out galaxy s6 or s7/edge to reviewers to carry out drop test when they know it is made entirely of glass hence it will fail woefully. Or do u expect Sony to give the experience z5 out for drop test when they know it is very fragile? Guy wake up. Most of these high end phones are fragile to drop.

The only scenario where an oem can give out their phone for a drop test is when the phone is designed to withstand pressure, built to be rugged like the galaxy s active series.

OK, I don't know where to start... Drop testing or every phone testing will suck if done on a website/blog. it's simply meant for Vbloggers, these sites you mentions are not Vbloggers, that's Y I mention TechRax, but maybe the manufacturers ain't the one supplying but you can't tell me they ain't looking forward to see a drop test of their products.

Not all these phones are fragile, they built them to be strong (not sure about Z5 tho) but when you talking about Samsung Galaxy S6, forget fragile. the phone survive 10ft drop with mere scratch and restrict deep knife cut, survive 20mins plus under water, they built it STRONG and RUGGED. So is HTC M9 and others, they didn't fall woefully like you thought, iPhone on the other hand is fragile but not too fragile, it also survive and restrict some test...

Clearly you haven't watch these phones test, you will be surprise how strong these phones are, some still works after a terrible tests that no Tecno or Infinix can survive half of it.. it's called RUGGED.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Samtoby:

OK, I don't know where to start... Drop testing or every phone testing will suck if done on a website/blog. it's simply meant for Vbloggers, these sites you mentions are not Vbloggers, that's Y I mention TechRax, but maybe the manufacturers ain't the one supplying but you can't tell me they ain't looking forward to see a drop test of their products.

Not all these phones are fragile, they built them to be strong (not sure about Z5 tho) but when you talking about Samsung Galaxy S6, forget fragile. the phone survive 10ft drop with mere scratch and restrict deep knife cut, survive 20mins plus under water, they built it STRONG and RUGGED. So is HTC M9 and others, they didn't fall woefully like you thought, iPhone on the other hand is fragile but not too fragile, it also survive and restrict some test...

Clearly you haven't watch these phones test, you will be surprise how strong these phones are, some still works after a terrible tests that no Tecno or Infinix can survive half of it.. it's called RUGGED.
@
Dude, I'm a YouTube hardcore viewer. I watch at least 2 hours of YouTube everyday and most of the videos I watch are on tech. If I show u all the channels I subscribe on YouTube u will see 80% are tech related. U really want to know how strong a phone is? Forget drop test, search for jerryRigEverything on YouTube. This guy puts phones to extreme tests, he scratches them, bends them. He has put about 28 phones to test and guess what, he buys all these phones with his money. Only recently UMI sent him the Umi super after watching his previous worrks.

And galaxy s6 WILL NOT survive a 10ft drop test on asphalt without the front or rear glass at least cracking. The screen might end up working but the phone will be a mess. Yes the phone is rugged as I use one, but cannot be as rugged as phones built out of plastic or entirely metal.. it is glass dude it will break, gorilla or not. Yes tecno and infinix use low quality glass on their phones (they have to cut corners because of the price), how many people do u think can afford 100k plus phone?

I will say it again, phone manufacturers do not carry out drop tests, tech reviewers do that. And the reason they don't do drop test for tecno and infinix is because nobody knows these phones outside of naija. They do drop tests on popular phones, phones recognized internationally, phones that people are anticipated about. Tecno ONLY sell their phones in Africa, how do u expect a tech reviewer in USA or Europe to carry out a drop test on a phone he doesn't know? But it wouldn't be bad if u as a Nigerian start doing drop test for tecno, infinix, innjoo, etc, maybe others will follow suit.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by mifavour(f): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
ritababe:

tell him. they just hate Chinese phone for nothing, anyway they have taken over already nothing they can do about it now.
#tecno
#infinix
#gionee
#voteiamkinglee
#MrNairaland 2016

my gionee phone keeps falling and hasn't had a scratch.... Mr OP keep hating
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by ritababe(f): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
mifavour:

my gionee phone keeps falling and hasn't had a scratch.... Mr OP keep hating

don't mind him joor.
#riseabovehate
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by pobosky20(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Watching in 3D

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by papadjaji: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Youngzedd:
Infinix will NEVER survive a fall.

I just don't know the kind of scrap they use on their phones.

I have changed my screen protectors like 4 times. Still, my zero 3 is still untouched from all the falls.

U don't need to bad mouth any product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons / Android Games Hack / Mtn Night Data Plan: How To Get 1gb For N200 Or 5gb For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.