Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ogun State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Government (1089 Views)

Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / Benue State Government Commissions A Billboard / How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Government by humbleself242(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Schools in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government by Freiburger(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
You wont find this on the front page
Bunch of idiots undecided
Re: Ogun State Government by humbleself242(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Freiburger:
You wont find this on the front page
Bunch of idiots undecided
Only God can help us in this country......Bunch of Dullard
Re: Ogun State Government by babdap: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Name of sch or idontblivit.
Re: Ogun State Government by aresssa: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2016
humbleself242:
Schools in Ogun State

You posted the rubbish the crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP left behind.

Below is what APC is replacing them with..

Ogun State Model School, Ago-Iwoye Ogun State

http://www.onyxconstructionltd.com/
Re: Ogun State Government by princesweetman2(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2016
APC GOVT AND DEVELOPMENT ARE LIKE

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government by humbleself242(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:

You posted the rubbish the crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP left behind.

Below is what APC is replacing them with..

Quote me anywhere not everybody can avoid the Model school,so y can't he replace all the bad one for the less priviledge
Re: Ogun State Government by ayokellany: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Your brain is completely damaged so you came on NL to post the failures of Gbenga Daniel PDP but chose to blames Amosun APC for ?! It is the God that you serve that will dish your destiny and the destiny of your entire household the same threatment. So if the dude did not post the new building we'd have been condemning Amosun.

humbleself242:
Quote me anywhere not everybody can avoid the Model school,so y can't he replace all the bad one for the less priviledge

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government by humbleself242(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2016
ayokellany:
Your brain is completely damaged so you came on NL to post the failures of Gbenga Daniel PDP but chose to blames Amosun APC for ?! It is the God that you serve that will dish your destiny and the destiny of your entire household the same threatment. So if the dude did not post the new building we'd have been condemning Amosun.

Thank You for u have just said,my personalty and the kind of person don't give room me to be exchanging words with Dullard like u mind,ur dressing in ur profile pics shows a responsible person but ur personalty show show u are a wasted to ur Generation,try to be change to a new leave ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government by KINGwax007(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbleself242:
what is the meaning of 'avoid'? Yeye boy...

The model schools are public schools and are meant for students who score some extraordinary points during common entrance.
Re: Ogun State Government by Freiburger(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGwax007:

The model schools are public schools and are meant for students who score some extraordinary points during common entrance.

No child is born dumb my brother, every child deserves the same and equal opportunity. But I can understand that this is almost impossible in a failed system.
Re: Ogun State Government by humbleself242(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGwax007:

u should knw is a typographic error,pls if u don't have important thing to do go and sleep now.I have better things to attend to than wasting my precious time with a Dullard
Re: Ogun State Government by KINGwax007(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2016
humbleself242:
u should knw is a typographic error,pls if u don't have important thing to do go and sleep now.I have better things to attend to than wasting my precious time with a Dullard
grin E PAIN AM!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family / Tale Of Dino—tinubs And The Partiality Of The Media / Ongoing Protest At Finance Headquarters Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.