Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway (26524 Views)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Terrible Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Evening [ See Photos / Video ] / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by babasolo(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Haaaaa Ogbeni Na To Park Motor For Express, Wind Up, Go Remove Ur Battery And Radio Head..Go Join Crusade Jejely.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Samyokporua(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Lmao I just can't help laughing mu ass out, mess kon dey join undecided
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oliviaxx:
No 4 got me rotfl grin
did it?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by AuroraB(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
teejaypee:
12.When you catch up to that car that tried to claim road.

After all your oversabi, we’re still in the same traffic.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ela oju kan grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by seunny4lif(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
All don happen to me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by micronut(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sometimes... I wish we can all avoid Lagos as a do without, but it's pretty gonna be hard.

Lagos Life and Traffic gridlock be like Siamese twins.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Stanbeto: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
It sounds funny but very true sha
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by meekyrozzay: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
ok
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Sirmuel1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
This one funny die grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by macapie20(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Never been to lagos before, but this thread cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by photoshoot(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lmaooo grin..nice one op

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Goke7: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
all of us who live around the berger axis owe the op some bottles of wine each, thanks for cracking us up grin

Some of us are warming up for the Government approved grid lock that will happen when RCCG will hold their convention from August 1-7.

The traffic wey go happen especially the Friday of that event still de do press up and gym for sambisa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lilmizwierd(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
teejaypee:
11.You, whenever someone tries to cut in front of you.

Where are you rushing to in this traffic!?
so me thank God I yaff neffa been stuck in tbe traffic for more than 4 hours i wee just kuku trek to Mowe
#SipsWeedTea
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by djblue007(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yuneehk:
I never pass that expressway on Fridays and Sundays. I just hope I don't get to experience number 2.

This Op sabi am well cheesy
You've not gotten a necessity. I bet you will be left with no option.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by njideoby(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
teejaypee:
13.You when you first got on the expressway vs you when you finally get to your destination

One million years later with grey hair! grin
cc: lalasticlala
I couldn't help laughing out loud in the middle of a serious business.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DaBullIT(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
hEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

hahahahahahahahah

LWKMD
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by greatness22(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Swissheart:
When you go through that road when those churches are having programs....... Regret would be the new anthem.To worsen it.....you will never see the beginning of the traffic
Lol, dis girl, u wan use laff kill me for here. grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Princepoint(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
==============
=========================

=========================
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nickymezor(f): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Funni pic... Nice one Op. They all cracked me up. Tho I hv neva plied the route sha.... I don hear stories wey dey touch tire abt d express way. I equally lost smone sm yrs bk there... May ur soul rest on Bianca U. Ezike.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by GreenNegro(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Adekorya:
When you have job interview by 10am at Lagos and you get to Lagos-Ibadan expressway around 9am and you heard RCCG NASFAT,MFM and Deeper life are having program at that moment .

God why me?

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by abbey086(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
ALAYORMII:
I can never forget the day I was coming back from Taraba and I was stuck inside traffic from around 12am till after 8 in the morning
Exactly what happened to me.
immediately I collected my NYSC Certificate, with a determination not to spend extra one day in Taraba State, our bus which had been booked earlier left Taraba at noon on that Thursday. We got to Ibadan around 4pm on Friday, I even called home to come and pick me at Berger with a believe that I should be in Lagos at worst, in the next two hours. Before we knew it, 4 turned to 5, 6, 7........till12 midnight we were still at the same spot. We managed to leave Ibadan around 12:30 am and got to Berger around 2 am on Saturday. The worst is that we were unable to pinpoint or identify the cause(s) of the standstill. Fortunately for me, my brothers waited until I got there.
I will never forget that historical day in my life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by kennyrich(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls I want d relevant authority to come to our rescue, oyo - ogbomosho express way is a death trap. D rate of accidents is so alarming. I urged d authority to look into it n get d road done. So that we can enjoy d dividend of democracy because it's d only way to benefit from d Gov't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by maggilove(f): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
you will know this post is not funny when you experience the church programmes on the same day.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by maggilove(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
kennyrich:
Pls I want d relevant authority to come to our rescue, oyo - ogbomosho express way is a death trap. D rate of accidents is so alarming. I urged d authority to look into it n get d road done. So that we can enjoy d dividend of democracy because it's d only way to benefit from d Gov't.
thumbs up for ur request, i cant do without traveling this road. the good lord will continue to keep us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
njideoby:

I couldn't help laughing out loud in the middle of a serious business.
lol cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ela oju kan grin angry
Beni!grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Goke7:
all of us who live around the berger axis owe the op some bottles of wine each, thanks for cracking us up grin

Some of us are warming up for the Government approved grid lock that will happen when RCCG will hold their convention from August 1-7.

The traffic wey go happen especially the Friday of that event still de do press up and gym for sambisa
baba!., i dey wait! cheesy

This years edition of that program is gonna be the BOMB!

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
I be redeem member, one December like that after the vigil, I trekked from the main arena to mfm camp. I nearly die dat day. Why person sef go dey travel dat route when heavy programme dey? anyway.....

AMEN!!!!! 1st Aug- 7th Aug 2016. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Goke7: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
teejaypee:

baba!., i dey wait! cheesy

This years edition of that program is gonna be the BOMB!

BOMB ke! abeg o!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Goke7:

BOMB ke! abeg o!
I mean it's gonna be big! cheesy .

What were you thinking. cheesy. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) / FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 / Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.