Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex (7796 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by nuelzz04(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
tee59:
Se na food ni? She wil soon be tired of it, but u pple av notn important to do ni except avn sex? Hop u are strong and eatn well o if not, u wil soon be hospitalized cus of lack of blood.
Lol...sex nw don b blood transfusion ...hehehe #welearneriday grin
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by goodoo: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
I was thinking of doing same thing,tank God I didn't caught with my own trap.
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by MrJah(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Twice a day is a good dose, i dont get why you're panicking for someone who is probably balls deeps inside honeypot right now.
Just imagine this scenerior, your friend is out there moaning in Estacy while you're here begging for help from anonymous strangers who would probably cut off their balls just to be in his position.

Badt guy. Me self dey jealous the Nigga BT im no know
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by MrJah(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Afritop:
IT IS YOU NOT YOUR FRIEND. I KNOW IT IS EMBARASSING TO BE HONEST IN THIS SITUATION

Not me joor. I can handle he type too self
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by MrJah(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:
2 times a day hmmm ur friend is lucky it's just 2 times ooo... Unlike me, i don dry Gan... undecided

Lol, your own go be like 4 times daily
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by hareeyour: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello am hareeyour by name,it there is any woman who need a guy for sex,
should call my number 08023062149,one thing I know about myself Is that i will
f**k you hard Till you are satisfied..And am good at licking too,My dick is 6'1,
hope to hear from those ladies who love sex so much,and wanna have a good time too...
Have a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite,
festac area.
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrJah:

Lol, your own go be like 4 times daily
she raps to my Dick lol.... Hence I came up with this moniker embarassed
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
hareeyour:
Hello am hareeyour by name,it there is any woman who need a guy for sex,
should call my number 08023062149,one thing I know about myself Is that i will
f**k you hard Till you are satisfied..And am good at licking too,My dick is 6'1,
hope to hear from those ladies who love sex so much,and wanna have a good time too...
Have a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite,
festac area.
nwa. The hustle is real.
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by superfelix: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
kreste!
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by NaWetinDey(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Twice a day is 'blessing' for the guy. He should enjoy every inch or every hole of it.
I don't want to read sb lamenting later that he wished he had done it four times daily when he had the chance. She will soon grow branches and begin to bear fruits for lucky passerby to pluck and devour.

Twice a day with a newly disvirgined virgin is like driving a limo on top your troubles...so sweet.
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by theLegion(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nairaland and my friend this and that... Egbon Deflowerer go and plant the flower back jor !

1 Like

Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by theLegion(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nwa. The hustle is real.
More than REAL grin
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by Vikky014(f): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
olarhtunji:
let him plant the flower back
LMAO
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
2 times a day is small if u ask mi...try 5-7times a day and kom back lets talk
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by Qualer: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
tee59:
Se na food ni? She wil soon be tired of it, but u pple av notn important to do ni except avn sex? Hop u are strong and eatn well o if not, u wil soon be hospitalized cus of lack of blood.

Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by gentlegenius(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I said it.. didn't I?

Fvck a virgin and she will kill u with sex. She will be d one begging sef.
Not every virgin will always come back for more after you deflower her. I know some that hate sex after tasting it for the first time and that's because their guys didn't know how to handle a virgin and make her come back for more. She will only come back for more if you were able to her take her to paradise on her first experience. But this only happen in rare cases because so many guys are quite selfish on bed and very unskilled when it comes to handling virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by olarhtunji(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Vikky014:
LMAO

hello bae. u don't av a profile picture why na
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
gentlegenius:

Not every virgin will always come back for more after you deflower her. I know some that hate sex after tasting it for the first time and that's because their guys didn't know how to handle a virgin and make her come back for more. She will only come back for more if you were able to her take her to paradise on her first experience. But this only happen in rare cases because so many guys are quite selfish on bed and very unskilled when it comes to handling virgins.
yeah yeah dats so tru.
Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
MrJah:
Please Help us find a solution to this
My friend fell in love with a virgin. The relationship lasted for almost three months before the Lady allowed him de flower her. After that, the Lady complained that she hates sex and this has been bringing problems between she and my Guy. About three weeks ago, my friend called to complain that the lady now wants sex every time and she will still insist for more. This has been happening for three weeks now. They live together and have sex twice every day for the past three weeks. I need matured advice as my friend is almost tired of the relationship already. Thanks
pls give me her contact...

1 Like

Re: The Lady He Deflowered Wants To Kill Him With Sex by teamobanabo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

I can't keep calm, I had the best sex ever today / 10 Ways To Know If You Married A Virgin Husband... / Will You Still Love Me If I Say I Am A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.