Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Original Wahala /i Don Finish Help A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Original Wahala /i Don Finish Help A Friend (350 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win / Pictures Of All The Girls Nyansh I Don Snap For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original Wahala /i Don Finish Help A Friend by cortix(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2016
I have this issue getting me crazy since some days, i have got this crazy girl. She was newly employed some months ago as an accountant in the same place am working, we became so close because we took the same rout and her assigned driver always pick both of us, while on the go we chat about funny events that happened in office and school days event i was responsible not to misuse that privilege she gave me already she was a senior staff and i reserve that respect for her.

Few days ago i came to work late because i used a public cab, she was like why don't i join her in the morning when the drive comes to pick her i agreed she took my number and informed me that anytime she flashes me i should come out since my house was just along the road...it worked greatly for a week

one night she chatted me up on whatsapp, she looks cute already and my eyes was just fixed to her profile pics, the chat went well that night till one night the chat gets dirty she started telling how handsome i was and why i didn't wanna go for a better office i told her am just working her while waiting for service not that am just satisfied with the post mean while i was work as computer maintenance staff...she told me she won't mind visiting me one day.. hmm i told her she won't like my apartment oh, she said it doesn't matter...the more we chat it gets dirty.. She told me to send her nude jeso i asked why she said she can't pump imagini how it feels below...see me na badoo Right from birth i sharply go online downloaded one pics like that crop some part, i made sure the pics has similar skin colour forwarded it to her, she sent me a voice note that she can't wait to ride on the joystick making exclamation that am big and for sure the joystick was definitely big i thanked her, she forwarde her own both up and down but to be truthful that girl is endowered few days she told me she will come over my place am now am confused because NO how action go take place and she will know am not the one in the nude i sent her..friends what will you tell her if you are stucked in this condition

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday / Love And Values / 23 Quote Of Love You Need To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.