Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

$15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam (821 Views)

I Reversed Electricity Tariff Not Jonathan – Sam Amadi Fires Back At Fashola / Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India / #PanamaPaper: I've Fully Complied With Law On Asset Declaration — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Ebattled former National Security Adviser (NSA) Col. Sambo Dasuki has said he was only obeying the directive of former President Goodluck Jonathan in the disbursement of funds from his office.

According to The Nation, Dasuki, who is standing trial for the alleged misappropriation of $15bn arms procurement fund, said this to some of his associates who recently visited him in detention.

"Based on the service rules in the security circle, I owe it a duty to obey the President and Commander-In-Chief. Ex-President Jonathan approved all the expenses incurred by Office of the National Security Adviser ONSA. I am ready to prove in court how we complied with the directive of the ex-President.”
Dasuki according to his associates is protesting the continued detention and says he is ready to go on trial. ‎
“I am ready for trial because they have destroyed my family’s name and my professional integrity, especially how we successfully fought Boko Haram and recovered major towns and cities, not villages. They should let my trial start in earnest to enable Nigerians know the truth from falsehood. I don’t believe in secret trial and there is no basis for it because the government has filed all necessary papers in court and attached the list of witnesses. Since the witnesses have become public knowledge, there is no basis for secret trial. Since I was detained in the custody of the Department of State Service (DSS), I have not been shown any warrant to this effect or court order. I deserve to be shown the warrant of detention by DSS and the purpose for restricting me to house arrest. My detention is unlawful. All those who collected funds from ONSA have been granted bail but I am still in custody. I have been granted bail on all the cases filed against me by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and even DSS, but I have not been released. If all the beneficiaries of the so-called funds are on bail, what have I done wrong? Nigerians should help prevail on the government to grant me bail. I cannot rock the boat. I am prepared for trial. We did everything with national and security interest.”‎
The EFCC had arraigned Dasuki, and two others on 19-count charge of misappropriation of funds meant for purchase of arms before a Federal Capital Territory High Court in Maitama, Abuja.

Source
http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/15billion-arms-deal-i-complied-with.html

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by olorunda68: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Buhari go wound many people b4 2019grin

2 Likes

Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2016
olorunda68:
Buhari go wound many people b4 2019grin
Too bad for Nigeria

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by orisa37: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2016
You're right Dasuki. The same Allah you and the Caliphate worship will deliver you. Your case is like Anobi Isa who got crucified by His kiths and kins for receiving Directives directly from Allah. For this same reason, Abacha and the Caliphate colluded to ill treat your father. It's all political. They want you to be Paul criticizing The Gospel of St. Matthew. We are in a Democracy and the Courts should know that GEJ is a more experienced and qualified DEMOCRAT than PMB.

1 Like

Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2016
orisa37:
You're right Dasuki. The same Allah you and the Caliphate worship will deliver you. Your case is like Anobi Isa who got crucified by His kiths and kins for receiving Directives directly from Allah. For this same reason, Abacha and the Caliphate colluded to ill treat your father. It's all political. They want you to be Paul criticizing The Gospel of St. Matthew. We are in a Democracy and the Courts should know that GEJ is a more experienced and qualified DEMOCRAT than PMB.

GEJ truly the best now Nigerians are regretting there choice
Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by batstan(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2016
cool Now that he has spoken ?

Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2016
batstan:
cool
Now that he has spoken ?
Lol so GEJ is watching

1 Like

Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by seunmsg(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
24hourNigeriane:

GEJ truly the best now Nigerians are regretting there choice

Some of you just say things without thinking it through. How's GEJ the best when Dasuki just accused him of given directive for the misappropriation of over $15billion meant for arms procurement? If you don't understand what was posted above, read again before commenting. Dasuki is simply saying, hold Jonathan responsible for all the illegal disbursement from the arms procurement funds as he was only carrying out his approved instructions.

5 Likes

Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2016
seunmsg:

Some of you just say things without thinking it through. How's GEJ the best when Dasuki just accused him of given directive for the misappropriation of over $15billion meant for arms procurement? If you don't understand what was posted above, read again before commenting. Dasuki is simply saying, hold Jonathan responsible for all the illegal disbursement from the arms procurement funds as he was only carrying out his approved instructions.

That an allegations we don't know whose right
Re: $15billion Arms Deal:i Complied With The Directive Of Ex-president Jonathan&sam by RZArecta(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2016
The moment Dasuki agrees to a secret trial, his life is gone yet the FG has nothing concrete to hold him on perpetually since its not a murder investigation. His case is a bail able offense whether anybody likes it or not but his revelations are bound to ruffle powerful feathers even in this govt. The secrets of the 2015 general mis-elections would also come out with the finished procedures on how the dogs and baboons were to be soaked with blood..... Make I just stop here, the FG has two options with this man and number one is how to come to a compromise/middle ground with him.

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Saraki, Ekweremadu Case: AGF Malami / Support Made In Nigeria Shoes: Ibadan Branch / Photo Of Policeman Holding Umbrella For Kogi State Commissioner Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.