Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (40308 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / When He Says "Its Over" / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I think all the plates and kitchen utensils will be flying straight to his ugly face.
all of a sudden the face dun turn ugly cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Just tell him dat u cant wait 2 see him and u hope he'll b perfect in bed
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
chubbygal:
Hit head for wall cry cry
did u write that? grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Kosy79(f): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol!!!!!. For me i won't wash his cloths cos am not his maid and i ain't d one that wore them (i never wash my own finish na to wash him own abeg love na for heart not hand). And as for cooking i will do that once for him to tell him that am good at it and can cook well cos if u don't do that once he might say u doesn't know how to cook but to do it again is against my principle.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
graphiti:

Hurray! .

My grandpa has juss been invited to d under-17 football team.

girls can lie for africa grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
99foxxy:
No big deal, after all must all dates lead to marriage? can't cook in my boy friend's house because i ain't his wife and be side don't have one. Team virgin coolNo big deal, after all must all dates lead to marriage? can't cook in my boy friend's house because i ain't his wife and be side don't have one. Team virgin
virgin korr, vegetarian ni grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
gloria34:
Just tell him dat u cant wait 2 see him and u hope he'll b perfect in bed
haba cheesy cheesy that can give him heart attack nw
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kosy79:
Lol!!!!!. For me i won't wash his cloths cos am not his maid and i ain't d one that wore them (i never wash my own finish na to wash him own abeg love na for heart not hand). And as for cooking i will do that once for him to tell him that am good at it and can cook well cos if u don't do that once he might say u doesn't know how to cook but to do it again is against my principle.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by swtdrms(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
chubbygal:
Hit head for wall cry cry

God will punish our girlfriends' friends who know their friend doesn't love us but only use us to service her financial needs. Awon ore were
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kosy79:
mtcheew, stories. but u fine sha kiss
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by kenoz(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by emmand2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ada9103:
Nothing my dear........... Na too just walk away sure pass.......no be by force to go dubai grin
mayb the guy might be refering to himself wen he said "person"we all av different way of expressing ourselfs.you jst need to understand that.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by sixtus3606(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Provab:
keep cooking and doing what i am doing nah,,, then invite him to my wedding
Lol! ....ya weeked!!! grin

Anyways...ya head korret!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Emmatdayo:
haba cheesy cheesy that can give him heart attack nw
nah, we'll b on dsame page, i'll b waitin 4 his reply and preparin mine
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by datigbogirl: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yewandequeen:
No big deal.
Dating someone doesn't automatically mean one will walk down the aisle with him.

You both are dating to check for compatibility status.
If it's not working out then no two ways about it.

Looking good in your pix.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Emmatdayo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
gloria34:
nah, we'll b on dsame page, i'll b waitin 4 his reply and preparin mine
an eye for an eye will only make the world go blind angry
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by idesylvester(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na to tell ur man him own na... just tell am say ok ooo

Bt I wish to dey alive so I can witnes d woman that will end up wit u... men that woman go face am,then pick anoda guy call by sayin hi love...na only him dey world?
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Chicent(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dats being lousy mehn..... Anything she does or say will be justified. You can only tell that to compliment a gal who is not ur gf/fiancee/lover.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alekefine:
Lion
Lioness.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alekefine:
Lion
Lioness...
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by chyket(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Very positive development,at least she now realises that he sees her as a wife material and the job is half done.She now needs to focus on other issues like cultivating a good relationship with his family and friends because they are the next group that she needs to win over
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by AlanSugar(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why are we giving negative comments to this, does it occur to us that the speaker could also be the lucky one to marry the cleaner, cooker and dish washer? Let's learn to think outside the box for once, thanks.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by AlanSugar(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
David25:
And what if he was referring to himself in the "third person" context? I mean just what if..

Thanks bro. See them and their negative comments, women with their third-class fish brains!
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Jok3r(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kolababe:
Lol, what would you do?

lol laf nd slap him...
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by adedayo3193(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I think all the plates and kitchen utensils will be flying straight to his ugly face.

u na won kill person
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by adedayo3193(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

una won kill person
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Jok3r(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yewandequeen:
No big deal.
Dating someone doesn't automatically mean one will walk down the aisle with him.

You both are dating to check for compatibility status.
If it's not working out then no two ways about it.

god bless u for dis
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Jok3r(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Provab:
keep cooking and doing what i am doing nah,,, then invite him to my wedding

u don kill am b dat

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by idesylvester(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kosy79:
as we no dey carry x-ray waka na hw we go take c am 4 heart... u lazy simple!!!
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by rosalieene(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
this post was trending yesterday on Facebook. its hilarious tho! Na rat poison sure pass.
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Maxcollins042(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
hahahahahaha.....babe you harsh I swear
Re: What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
adedayo3193:

una won kill person

He will surely die if he don't run and save his ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.