Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Regret Voting Lanicky. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (29232 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by patwhizkid(f): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY ABOUT ?
[/size]

I don't do romance and i don't vote

I wonder why everyone's so crazed about being Mr or Mrs Nairaland ,

Is there monetary benefit ?

Fifty thousand naira bro, so I heard.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by DaBullIT(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Money na money

I really didn't know there's money involved

Make i contest ?? grin grin grin
patwhizkid:

Fifty thousand naira bro, so I heard.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by patwhizkid(f): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Money na money

I really didn't know there's money involved

Make i contest ?? grin grin grin

Yes yes sir grin
Be ready to form a clique, create a whatsapp group and maybe take oaths get plenty popular members to be your campaign managers. cheesy ; cheesy

Lest I forget, be ready to PM plenty people and spam threads on the frontpage wink
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
patwhizkid:

I don't want to be a part of this Mr. Nairaland brouhaha, sorry bro! smiley

Lol, that kinda OK, but that shouldn't stop you from replying my pm.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by patola080(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
ademipeju:
undecided undecided undecided

I was perturbed wen I saw Lanicky campaigning and begging for vote for one of the contestants.

Maybe this girl dint know the post she dey hold, is she telling us that she is the one to choose her Mr. Nairaland?

How can a whole supposed Queen be going around shamelessly spamming Frontpage Post up and down.

She fit support her person but not as she is doing it, I swear that girl fall my hand and I must say u are a disgrace to the crown on your head.

O doju Timi gan, gan ni.

Lanicky o fall hand me gan gan ni.

Let see if your Mr. Nairaland will win Coz you don already pick d pesn you want. Oniranu. angry angry

Lanicky isn't worth to be miss nairaland confirmed.
her job ur own sadless
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by DaBullIT(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Too much stress for 50k , I'LL JUST face my original job
patwhizkid:

Yes yes sir grin
Be ready to form a clique, create a whatsapp group and maybe take oaths get plenty popular members to be your campaign managers. cheesy ; cheesy

Lest I forget, be ready to PM plenty people and spam threads on the frontpage wink
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by patwhizkid(f): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, that kinda OK, but that shouldn't stop you from replying my pm.

What's the content of your PM bro?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by patwhizkid(f): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

Jor jare cheesy
Just live your life!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
patwhizkid:

What's the content of your PM bro?

All I wish for is just a 30mins offline chat with an aim of convincing you to change your mind. You can leave if I fail to convince you. hmmm. Hope this isnt too much to ask from you, a precious friend?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

Lol, you don't need to contest bro if you think it isn't your thing.

I guess you do still remember my moniker? we had a chat about 2weeks ago.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by patwhizkid(f): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

All I wish for is just a 30mins offline chat with an aim of convincing you to change your mind. You can leave if I fail to convince you. hmmm. Hope this isnt too much to ask from you, a precious friend?

Don't even dare sweet-talk me into giving in bro, like I said earlier, I'm not going to be a part of this. Thank you!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
patwhizkid:

Don't even dare sweet-talk me into giving in bro, like I said earlier, I'm not going to be a part of this. Thank you!
lol
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Miscellaneous(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
ademipeju:
undecided undecided undecided

I was perturbed wen I saw Lanicky campaigning and begging for vote for one of the contestants.

Maybe this girl dint know the post she dey hold, is she telling us that she is the one to choose her Mr. Nairaland?

How can a whole supposed Queen be going around shamelessly spamming Frontpage Post up and down.

She fit support her person but not as she is doing it, I swear that girl fall my hand and I must say u are a disgrace to the crown on your head.

O doju Timi gan, gan ni.

Lanicky o fall hand me gan gan ni.

Let see if your Mr. Nairaland will win Coz you don already pick d pesn you want. Oniranu. angry angry

Lanicky isn't worth to be miss nairaland confirmed.

ademipeju relax ....it's just an online thing not a do or die affair. Whether they clinch it or not, life goes on. Stop feeling pained & let it slide as one don't always get to cheat nature always. I have come to realize that no matter what we do, no matter how hard we try, no matter how tough we choose to be; the things that are meant to happen always will. Personally, I would vote for mimzy a 100 times & over but there was one pix I saw of lanicky... I was dazed mehnnn...... Mimzy was alot better in that department but infact, lanicky was to be the winner. All these talks of hates, sentiments, deceits & all wouldn't change anything in life. If only you could think outside the box you would definitely realize that all these doesn't mean "she" or "he" is the mr or miss of NL abi Seun osewa don die? All these are for fun & it should remain so.... there is no need to sweat it else, in the end you leave what is truly important, "the fun, the game." Truly, life is too short to struggle or hold grudge over a thing as fragile as this.... always live the moment because we never know what's next. Have a nice afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by LuveU2(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omoluabi16:
rest well.
Helo dear its time to vote cheesy
come vote here https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
LuveU2:
Helo dear its time to vote cheesy
come vote here https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am smiley
I just came online, can I still vote?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by LuveU2(f): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I just came online, can I still vote?
No you cant smiley
But voting continues tomorrow @10am -6pm. Will notify u. Thanks for ur support. smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
LuveU2:
No you cant smiley
But voting continues tomorrow @10am -6pm. Will notify u. Thanks for ur support. smiley
Okay. . I hope I do remember.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Presh900(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
i exhume this thread on behalf of Nairaland Exhumers Team.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.