Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone (19887 Views)

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat / How To Lock Your Apps With Password Or Fingerprint On Infinix XUI 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Obagoblog:
Yes. That's what am talking about. Being an Entrepreneur programmer

Ok. It's worth it. It's all about having good business ideas that meet people's needs and they are willing to pay you for your solution.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by STPEACE10: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2016
I hope am not late for this lecture?
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:28am On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

1. Yes it's possible. It'll take time and practice, doing random projects too can help the learning process.
2. You can become good in programming to the point where you can write your codes from stretch that's if you're someone who doesn't like "easy jobs" (already made template).
Already made template asin?

I don't think I heard of dat while I was doing java back den
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Dfinex(f): 3:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Mekanus:
Hahahaha abeg no distract me ooo
hahaha. .....all join!
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
Already made template asin?

I don't think I heard of dat while I was doing java back den

Go read our discussion from the 1st page.

We're talking about Java, Python and PHP.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Netfad(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Interesting
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
STPEACE10:
I hope am not late for this lecture?

Right on time.
Start from 1st page.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by STPEACE10: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Right on time.
Start from 1st page.
as I click hello world, see wetin I see oh.

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by IrradiatoR: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
STPEACE10:

same here o
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Ebukaidoko(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
IrradiatoR:

same here o

Same thing is showing oh
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Oahray: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
STPEACE10:
the op is using an older version, that's why.

Op, I think you should get the latest version and continue from there. Whoever is downloading from playstore now would definitely have a later version than yours, and the difference is huge.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by maidaboi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
I concur
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by folks4luv(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
STPEACE10:
after launching the app, don't chose learn, under code, click expert and then follow op's directory. I just created an empty app
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Mykelpato(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
coolbuys 1 plot of land, incase this community develops.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oahray:
the op is using an older version, that's why.

Op, I think you should get the latest version and continue from there. Whoever is downloading from playstore now would definitely have a later version than yours, and the difference is huge.

You're right.

The phone i'm using to explain actually runs on android 2.3. AIDE didn't update the app for that phone version.

But anyone who follows closely should get it. I used the same old version to teach someone on Whatsapp.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
folks4luv:

after launching the app, don't chose learn, under code, click expert and then follow op's directory. I just created an empty app

cheesy 2 chilled Caprison for you...

Follow what she said

STPEACE10, Ebukaidoko, IrradiatoR
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by folks4luv(f): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Follow what she said
caprison Kwa! not even Viju lol. waiting for more tutorials o.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
folks4luv:
caprison Kwa! not even Viju lol.
waiting for more tutorials o.

Hehehe more tutorials ke? Play with your empty app o. Tutorials has finished.

Chill... Lets wait for others.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Before we continue, i'm thinking we should move this thread to a Whatsapp group. It'll be much easier to post and view screenshots (and maybe videos). Also i'll be giving you guys assignment once we get to real work.

What do you guys think?
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Mrluv(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Before we continue, i'm thinking we should move this thread to a Whatsapp group. It'll be much easier to post and view screenshots (and maybe videos). Also i'll be giving you guys assignment once we get to real work.

What do you guys think?
bro i think here is better cus we can alway come back here if we forget any part

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by folks4luv(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

What do you guys think?
if we will get more and faster updates on WhatsApp, then am in, though here is cool for better referencing but WhatsApp is easier.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

What do you guys think?
please let continue it here
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

What do you guys think?
should I install d app

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Dfinex(f): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
I can't seem to create any app...cos the error messages persist .
someone that has done it guide me please.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Dfinex(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dfinex:

What error messages?

Screenshot if you can.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
should I install d app
Yes o.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Yes o.
Here's okay. Thanks for the free info.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by IrradiatoR: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
here is okay
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by fweshskaz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Follow what she said

STPEACE10, Ebukaidoko, IrradiatoR

Thumbs up Bro I really love this but I'll love to get your WhatsApp contact because I'm not able to browse the Internet at all times due to the fact that I only have WhatsApp sub for now.
I'll be glad if I can get your WhatsApp contact. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Dfinex(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

What error messages?
Screenshot if you can.
I can't screen shot. but when I get to the Main.xml page....it shows this :
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="match_parent" android:gravity="center">
<TextView android:text="@string/hello_world" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
</LinearLayout>
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by yorex2011: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
I'm learning too and i think i may be able to help the OP...

The participants need to know what object oriented programming is... Whats the meaning of xml, Java class, etc..

I'll think of a way i can make this fun..At least i can try dish out the little I've learnt.
Have known about Aide for a long time now. Tho i don't use it anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MTN Begins 4G LTE Internet Services Trial In Nigeria / Does This Type Of Failed Transfer Transaction Happen Abroad? / Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.