Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Question To The Catholics. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question To The Catholics. (996 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Where Are The CATHOLICS? Here's A Question For You!!! / Power To Forgive Sin: Is Pst Chris Agreeing With The Catholics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
I have noticed that many catholic clerics and even the pope now subscribe to the big bang theory and claim that the book of Genesis is just a genealogical represention of the origin of the human race.
But that would mean Adam and Eve did not exist and there was no forbidden fruit. That would also mean that there was no original sin and no punishment.
But if there was no original sin, there would be no need for Jesus and baptism. But why does the pope still offer mass and baptise kids?
If u are a catholic and can explain this, step forward.
Re: Question To The Catholics. by myked(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
You've noticed that many catholic clerics including the pope......

Pls quote a few & be sure to include what the pope said. Then we'll talk

1 Like

Re: Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Question To The Catholics. by kevoh(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
The Catholic Church strives to stay relevant with doctrines that stylishly agree with modern scientific theories rather than argue against evolution and big bang theories all day with the 6 day creation story like their protestant counterparts are doing and not making headway. Just checkout the comment from the Pope below, emphasis on the italics:

“Francis explained that both scientific theories were not incompatible with the existence of a creator – arguing instead that they “require it”.

“When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so,” Francis said.He created human beings and let them develop according to the internal laws that he gave to each one so they would reach their fulfilment.

This is more like sitting on the fence in the matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
kevoh:
The Catholic Church strives to stay relevant with doctrines that stylishly agree with modern scientific theories rather than argue against evolution and big bang theories all day with the 6 day creation story like their protestant counterparts are doing and not making headway. Just checkout the comment from the Pope below, emphasis on the italics:

“Francis explained that both scientific theories were not incompatible with the existence of a creator – arguing instead that they “require it”.

“When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so,” Francis said.He created human beings and let them develop according to the internal laws that he gave to each one so they would reach their fulfilment.

This is more like sitting on the fence in the matter.
He believes in a directed evolution. Thata deity ordered this evolution to be so.

But they sound better than these protestants that tell us the story of Adam and Eve. But the pope forgot it contradicts his faith.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Catholics. by orisa37: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
God is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. God is Everything. So The Big Bang is God. The Big Bang is like a Nuclear Fission which breaks the Six day Creations. The Fulcrum was the Handiwork of God. So God was, is and shall be everything until The Task Master stops firing. Examine your Body, locate the Centre and you'll discover that the joysticks and Vaginae are centrally located. God hadn't taught Man and Woman how and when to use it when, by curiosity, they TOUCHED EACH OTHER S ORGANS. These organs actually vibrated, started pushing until they realized the full potentials of their experiment and experience. Man violated the Program of God and disobeyed His Instructions. God has never been a magician and will never be one. God is a Miracle and by Miracle, He ordered an Angel to throw Man and Woman down, put two Barriers between them and His original Garden which has now become a Transit Shed in Heaven's Sphere for those waiting for Judgement. This particular Pope is not a scholar on the level of his immediate German predecessor and may easily fall to scapegoatting in the Western World.
Re: Question To The Catholics. by kevoh(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
ValentineMary:

He believes in a directed evolution. Thata deity ordered this evolution to be so.

But they sound better than these protestants that tell us the story of Adam and Eve. But the pope forgot it contradicts his faith.
Yeah, it does contradict his faith though.
Re: Question To The Catholics. by analice107: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
ValentineMary:
I have noticed
that many catholic clerics and even the pope
now subscribe to the big bang theory and claim
that the book of Genesis is just a genealogical
represention of the origin of the human race.

But that would mean Adam and Eve did not
exist and there was no forbidden fruit. That
would also mean that there was no original sin
and no punishment.

But if there was no original
sin, there would be no need for Jesus and
baptism. But why does the pope still offer mass
and baptise kids?

Shouldn't you remove Mary from your Moniker before you start bashing her worshippers?
Re: Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
orisa37:
God is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. God is Everything. So The Big Bang is God. The Big Bang is like a Nuclear Fission which breaks the Six day Creations. The Fulcrum was the Handiwork of God. So God was, is and shall be everything until The Task Master stops firing. Examine your Body, locate the Centre and you'll discover that the joysticks and Vaginae are centrally located. God hadn't taught Man and Woman how and when to use it when, by curiosity, they TOUCHED EACH OTHER S ORGANS. These organs actually vibrated, started pushing until they realized the full potentials of their experiment and experience. Man violated the Program of God and disobeyed His Instructions . God has never been a magician and will never be one. God is a Miracle and by Miracle, He ordered an Angel to throw Man and Woman down, put two Barriers between them and His original Garden which has now become a Transit Shed in Heaven's Sphere for those waiting for Judgement. This particular Pope is not a scholar on the level of his immediate German predecessor and may easily fall to scapegoatting in the Western World.
But God said go into the world and multiply. If the bolded is true, would it not be a contradiction?

And moreover does that mean that married couples contradicts God's law? or did God just say "Since they started fornicating, they can proceed to fornicate"?.
Re: Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
analice107:

Shouldn't you remove Mary from your Moniker before you start bashing her worshippers?
There were thousands of Mary during Jesus time. So just don't conclude it's Jesus mother name am bearing.
Re: Question To The Catholics. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=15pt]My Own Question [/size]

1 Like

Re: Question To The Catholics. by analice107: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
ValentineMary:

There were thousands of Mary during Jesus time. So just don't conclude it's Jesus mother name am bearing.
LOlzzz. You don't cease to amaze yourself this guy. And how many of this Marys' ended up being worshipped? How many of the Marys' became surnames for Catholic priests and deep Catholic devotees? Only the Queen of heaven.
Now, shut up and change your moniker.
Re: Question To The Catholics. by Splinz(m): 12:33am On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz. You don't cease to amaze yourself this guy. And how many of this Marys' ended up being worshipped? How many of the Marys' became surnames for Catholic priests and deep Catholic devotees? Only the Queen of heaven.
What a stunning admission! Here, Analice has confirmed and confidently stated that yes, "Mary is worshipped". This is even more interesting as it is against the common rendition of Mary's place in the Catholic church, subtly using the word "honored". Thank you for this true submission for once.

Yes, one more thing. I'd really appreciate if you could throw more light on Mary's queenship in heaven. Who authored her status and on which ground is this claimed based?
Re: Question To The Catholics. by johnydon22(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Splinz:

What a stunning admission! Here, Analice has confirmed and confidently stated that yes, "Mary is worshipped". This is even more interesting as it is against the common rendition of Mary's place in the Catholic church, subtly using the word "honored". Thank you for this true submission for once.

Yes, one more thing. I'd really appreciate if you could throw more light on Mary's queenship in heaven. Who authored her status and on which ground is this claimed based?

she's not catholic
Re: Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:

See ur life? so because she was the most popular, then she must be the one am bearing? If someone decides to bear Valentine 200 years later, would that mean that it is I he recognize

What if it was her neighbour who also bear Many am talking of
Re: Question To The Catholics. by analice107: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
ValentineMary:

See ur life? so because she was the most popular, then she must be the one am bearing? If someone decides to bear Valentine 200 years later, would that mean that it is I he recognize

What if it was her neighbour who also bear Many am talking of
Oh God, I knew you were slow, but to this extent? Awwww mahn
Re: Question To The Catholics. by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
ValentineMary:
I have noticed
that many catholic clerics and even the pope
now subscribe to the big bang theory and claim
that the book of Genesis is just a genealogical
represention of the origin of the human race.

But that would mean Adam and Eve did not
exist and there was no forbidden fruit. That
would also mean that there was no original sin
and no punishment.

But if there was no original
sin, there would be no need for Jesus and
baptism. But why does the pope still offer mass
and baptise kids?

I have so many tins to say to you but I pray that God opens ur eyes for you to know whom really the pope is and his mission which he is gradually accomplishing but Ill refer you to read daniel chapters 5, 7 to 12
Re: Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
I have so many tins to say to you but I pray that God opens ur eyes for you to know whom really the pope is and his mission which he is gradually accomplishing but Ill refer you to read daniel chapters 5, 7 to 12
I asked for answers not for ur God to open my eyes.
Re: Question To The Catholics. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
Are This Daft?? Pointing Out Bible Verse For An Atheist? What Do U Think Made Them Atheist In The First Place?? Or U Think They Haven't Study The Bible More That U Ever Will What U Christians Do Is Cherry Picking
Re: Question To The Catholics. by ValentineMary(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is it that no catholic can defend their holy father? grin

(1) (Reply)

No! Pastor Adeboye, Your Approach Is Wrong… Peniel Plus / If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? / What Happened Between Enouch,angels,women And Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.