Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (74240 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Siq: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
am sorry for this man the word has not gain ground within him, the bible rightly said he said "whosoever hears my word and doeth them is like a man that build his house on a rock when the wind bloweth it falleth not because it was built on a solid foundation". well mr man is good for YOU as you have said but NOTE this NO CHRIST, NO LIFE and NO LIFE , NO EXISTENCE. i drop my P-E-N
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by ManTiger(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ismail convert to Muslim tongue tongue tongue

Was he a Christian before? grin grin grin
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
I do not have a religion.I have Christ and fellowship with the Father.I have eternal life.
No religion has and gives eternal life.Islam does not have it.

you have christ? Have you met him? You have eternal life? What does that mean?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Xbox222: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Phi001:

It's pathetic how people don't think before commenting. Did he say anything about Bishop going to heaven?
Is so obvious you are a punk ass.
Did'nt you read where he mentioned Standing before God on the judgement day?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by menxer: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
A similar thing happened to my brother, the painful part was his Pastor was on the panel that sacked him and he was not even allowed to defend himself (he was on the verandah while his case was decided inside)

Two painful years and 4 panels after, an eckist happened to head the panel that reviewed his case, and the eckist insisted my brother be allowed in, to defend himself with the evidence he claims to have.

That was the panel that exonerated my brother, by then it was too late, he had stopped going to church (he was an assistant pastor/church secretary).

I didn't mention the church to avoid stereotyping.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by afo4real(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?
then he will go to hell
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by 4nobody4every1: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
DeZoro:
This is to bring to the Public that this fellow who calls himself Ismail or Nicholas Martins was never a staff in the Garden of faith, Kaduna. I was the Northern Region Admin officer for 3 years in the Garden of faith and I never saw this man file in the secretariat.

Though I was employed just immediately after Bishop Abioye left the Garden of Faith, there was never a time when such name was mentioned or discussed or referred to from any of the staff I met.

this person should know that using the name of a highly respected and a statesman like Bishop Abioye to justify his action is very bad.

the Public should disregard his story and its entirety.
cool
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

And who told you that Islam don't recognize Jesus?
Do they recognize Him as THE SON OF GOD?
Because whosoever does not believe on Him is CONDEMNED Already...John 3:18
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
afo4real:
then he will go to hell

grin grin grin
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by 9inches(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What about christianity?

Welcome to the true religion, instituted by God Himself. cool
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Sirmuel1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Welcome to the true religion, instituted by God Himself. cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.
Islam is the only religion with Allah and Muhammed his only prophet.
The One Who sent Jesus has the gospel as His Truth and the only way of salvation.Romans 1:16,'......not ashamed of the gospel,for it is the power of God unto salvation'.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by bewla(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
iyobosadavid:
the world is like a market place, let him trade on his, while you trade on yours
Thank u
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Tamunonengi244(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please don't become a suicide bomber or a terrorist, we already hv enough problem as of now...na beg I dey beg
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Lol grin

Winner01, kingebukasblog, malvisguy22 etc. Jesus and Jehovah lose again cheesy
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Idiot...nobody needs a Christian like this kine mumu...so you think telling the truth would suddenly free you from the wages of your sin...truth merely sets your conscience free...
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Ranchhoddas: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Winner01. I hope you won't say this one is also untrue.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by 9inches(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

grin grin grin grin

How may we help you?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by NovusHomo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
He saw through the SCAM that is RELIGION.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na Money e need jor!But one thing I usually thank God for is NO CHRISTIAN WILL KILL HIM rather they'll pray for him.
Itz not new that Churchgoers convert to Islam.Many more, who do not know their left from their right,will still convert to ISLAM or any Occultic group.This is the Last days,itz not about religion but STANDING IN TRUTH.-John 14:6
Those who know can't be swayed
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
He has no understanding of the scripture. He was just a churchgoer like a large number of people.

Confessing your wrong deeds does not exempt you from worldly, disciplinary or legal rebuke or punishment. Being set free is with regard to heaven/salvation/God.

If you are a driver and got involved in serious fraud or theft and abused your position and trust (not saying this happened here), you cannot really expect to keep that job despite confession.

If next time you steal in a Sharia law state and they chop off your hand, will you now run to join Hare Krishna? grin cheesy
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by felixblack: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Your heart was never really with Christ. You had one leg in and other one out. Search the Bible and cite reference(s) in justification to your action. Anyway, it's YOUR CHOICE, and every choice has an attendant consequence which your can't duck.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
derecho:
Do they recognize Him as THE SON OF GOD?
Because whosoever does not believe on Him is CONDEMNED Already...John 3:18

So Jesus told you that himself?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by thorpido(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

you have christ? Have you met him? You have eternal life? What does that mean?
If you believe and receive,He will make Himself known to you.

'Eternal life' is the life in God just as we have human life,animal life and plant life.Everyone who receives Jesus has the life Jesus brought from God.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by judges: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
A hungry man is a hungry man.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by haconjy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

What if the Jesus is not real? What if Islam is the true religion? What would you do?

and what if Islam is not real but Christianity...

I know he will regret his action soon...
say the truth and it will set u free doesn't mean that they will allow u but your heart will be free and God will judge all...
what if u r lying now on what u r saying?
God knows best and will judge accordingly. is that not in your Bible?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by laparry12(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
PassingShot:

Islam is the only religion with Allah.
Did u see Allah's name there? By d way, Bishop Abioye is not in Canaan land where he claims he worked. He should get his facts right & tell us dat 'truth' that he was fired for.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by derecho(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

So Jesus told you that himself?
Stay on MOHAMED.Or Have you Received Jesus?
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
thorpido:
Islam doesn not accept the gospel.Recognising and accepting are two different things.

What is the gospel of Jesus as according to jesus?

Nb: I'm not asking of the gospel of John, mark and so on.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by 9inches(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
hahn:

Lol grin
Winner01, kingebukasblog, malvisguy22 etc. Jesus and Jehovah lose again cheesy
Rilwon:

Jesus Himself says so.

Islam recognizes its own versions of God- Allah, and Jesus- Isa.

Islam recognizes real Jesus (Christ) as a liar.

Jesus Christ says He will die and then resurrect, and He died and resurrected (confirmed). Islam says He neither died nor resurrected. So much for recognizing Jesus.
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by Rilwon: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
derecho:
Stay on MOHAMED.Or Have you Received Jesus?

I have. kiss
Re: Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners by omosuper(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
marv1:
U were never born again. U were just a worker in the church. And being a worker does not make u a born again. U are free to choose ur religion. It is not today that people have been accused unjustly, even in the house of God. I have accused unjustly before. So all these excuses are not tenable. U did not even tell us exactly what happened and u want people to believe u. Goodluck with u in ur new religion but make sure u dont carry bombs o.
You can be born again as many time as you want, but die not except as a Muslim. There is only one God worthy of worship and Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Solomon, David, Ibrahim,.........,are servants and messengers of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.