Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) (34640 Views)

Jennifer Okechukwu Empowers 500 Widows In Enugu (Photos) / Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) / Isabella Ayuk Gives Out Cloths To Widows And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by djraymy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
if na politician now then go label their name put
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by chrisabidjan(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I think the difference is there for all to see. He is not a politician, who stole our money. Typical example of Grass to Grace. Pls don't compare Fayo oshi with Flavour
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Elle277(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
God bless you more!
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by solidman59(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is what most governors in Nigeria do as projects. Flavor you try mehn. Our leaders need to look beyond this and concentrate on the larger picture while our celebs and philanthropists do these.
Well done flavor
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Always knew this guy is a great guy, he was called to love...
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by OscaZee: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ahmed0336:
even as him give people for enugu you still dey complain? SMH undecided

I tire for am oi
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by OscaZee: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ahmed0336:

I tire for am oo
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by chiboy1928(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
Where did this idiot crawl out from?

I'm at liberty to post whatever I like undecided

Now fvck off my mentions.
if you are at liberty to post wat ever you like as stated above then post Something reasonable or does this place look like a crech to you.silly idiot wen dey manage to get free mb dat wen u see them posting thrash I guess from the thrash u wrote up I presume am talking to a child.pls next like look for kids forum and go post ur thrash they u will surely find ur likes there ewu congo!
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by LockDown69(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oyalimah!!
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
I have always known that this flavour guy is not just a good singer and not just handsome, he have a good heart. God bless you...
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by drkells(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Olodo im tell you say im forget them abi enugu no be people
Ahmed0336:
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Donemmaco(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Ahmed0336:
my dear charity begins at home
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by prince13: 2:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Well done
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by phaulzoe(m): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2016
campaign strategy. anyway nice ine
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by phaulzoe(m): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2016
campaign strategy. anyway nice one
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by IamThrive(m): 5:50am On Jul 09, 2016
God bless your heart,Bro.
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
people like these are better than our so-called smallie leaders.
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by aluma(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by CXLVII: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2016
emityga:
try to be postive for once in ur frustrated life

#Mofo

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by koning: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Barney11:
good move chinedu,pls remember umunze orumba south anambra your true home town.remain blessed.

Flavour's TRUE HOME is at Achara Layout ENUGU. That's where he lived all his adult life. Same goes for Phyno in Abakpa Nike. Stop being mischievous and stoopid. He may do something for his ancestral village,but his true home town is Enugu urban.
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Chiderad(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
This Flavour guy should go back to the house of God, repent and join the choir. That is where he belongs.

He's not gifted to serve the flesh with his talent.

He's needed more for the gospel of our Lord Jesus through song ministration. He started from the church
thus he's been under ministrations of men of God and he's been taught how to connect to God's overflowing
blessings.

Take care of the widows, minister to the fatherless & motherless (less privileged), Kingdom service and many more.
Do these and you'll be blessed. He knows it.

My prayer for him and this other lady that left FourSquare church (can't remember he name now) is to return to the
house of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) / Solid Star Poses In His Undies, Fans React / Photos Of Olamide, Flavour And Harrysong In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.