Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him (44051 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by ahnie: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
NUkachukwu I sight you dear..
hope you are cool smiley
Best regards
nawa o...you really get MIND! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Godzlove8(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Just came online today after months of AWOL .. So sad and disappointed..
Hi Blank ... Seriously i don't know what's your problem with me. I won't deny the fact that i asked y'all for help here.. That's about last year ago.. I remember i had a private chat with RoyalRoy, he understood me and i also promised him that such thread won't pop up again in which it has never happen since then. No doubt i stay in uyo and in nwaniba road to be precise. If u care to see the boy, it'd be my pleasure to meet you... Got nothing to hide. My previous posts here were nothing but the truth but due to the fact that we have many scammers here, non of my requests were taken into consideration. I'll say it again and again, Please don't tag my name to irrelevant posts.. If you wish to help someone, help the person silently.. If u don't wish to help, then ignore and move on.. You can't just stay online and tarnish people's image all because u think that any post concernin such issue is a scam.. Some might be though but not all.. Or have u try payin a visit to this person u're callin a scammer? Have u care to know about her people and her origin as well? Then how did u know that he/she's a scammer? I do help people in my life even with the little i have and i ain't bluffin.
In essense,
I won't blame y'all cos i understand that bad people made y'all act this way.. Please stop mentioning my name here i beg you. And another thing, am not schooling in unical, i only applied for unical this year.. You can dig my posts if you want to. I just love being sincere.. Anymore details u want about me, just pm and i'll deliver em to you. Thanks.. IAM NOT A SCAMMER
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by NairalandSARS: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
banmee:

I don't know if you are serious or not, but I have been thinking of doing something like this come first of January. It would be nice if we, and by we, i mean people who are not rich but can help students in Nigeria with small stipends to sustain them in school. I am thinking of giving one deserving student, no older than 22, 50 to a 100 dollars a month for a year, every year. Problem is the selection process. What do you think?

Good evening sir.

Sir, I am an Undergraduate student in one of the federal universities in Nigeria.

Sir I don't know if this scholarship is still on; please I am really interested.

I have too many projects in school and the financial strain is too much for me to bear alone. I will really appreciate your financial support, if you pick me sir, as it will go a long way to ease off some of my load.

I am below 22, and I really hope I will be deserving of this scholarship sir.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by BrotherJesu(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
What about u find a story to make him visit ur parents grave, while dre, after the normal talk to mum and dad stuff, kneel down and pour out ur heart to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.