Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is Gtbank Stealing All Our Money? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Gtbank Stealing All Our Money? (567 Views)

'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Gtbank Stealing All Our Money? by TheNGmag(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
GTbank launched a quick and easy way for customers to top up airtime, send funds from their bank account to any person’s without a token and we all loved the idea.

At least until last week, GTbank customers who use this feature started noticing some fraudulent transactions been made with their account in guise of Airtime purchase. Tolu who doesn’t use this feature decided to see what would happen if he did. I sent a couple of people money and bought airtime with this platform and lo and behold, at work today I got an alert saying I bought airtime and my account was debited.

Pretty intense stuff, they fell for my bait.

Then i headed to twitter only to see a sea of complaints from people, in fairness to the bank, they are aware of this and are trying to rectify the situation.

Source: http://thengmag.com/Blog/2016/6/737where-did-all-my-money-go-gtbanks-mobile-portal-is-taking-everyones-money-illegally

Re: Is Gtbank Stealing All Our Money? by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:00am On Jul 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

At Last!! 7 Years Old Boy Detained For Murder Freed. / Canadian Judge Blames 19-year Old Rape Victim For Not 'keeping Her Knees Togethe / Robbery Broad Daylight In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.