Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity (3972 Views)

I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. / Is Commiting Suicide A Sin? In Christianity? / Mental Slavery In Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2015
If you happen to meet a man who said ' I have seen buhari' but later say " no man has seen buhari" what will you call him ? *winks* Of course , he is contradicting himself , with this example in your minds carefully look at the below texts

John 20:25 " so the other disciples told him, we HAVE SEEN the Lord"

1Tim 6:16 " whom no man hath seen " .

1st statement showed men has seen Jesus WHILE the second says no man has seen Jesus . Confusion And Contradiction !

................................O................................

Level 2

1 Tim 6:16 " whom no man ... CAN SEE"

But notice the text below

Rev 1:7 " Look, he is coming with the clouds and every eye WILL SEE HIM"

Buhahaha , the 1st says no man Can See Him While the 2nd says every eye shall SEE HIM cheesy .

Bunch of confusion . Lol , is the bible confuse ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by donholy28(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2015
so which religion be xristianity
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by donfemo(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
I just read the verses and realised you only quoted the part that justifies your ignorance. There's no need to talk much because you already know the truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
donfemo:
I just read the verses and realised you only quoted the part that justifies your ignorance. There's no need to talk much because you already know the truth.

Looking for an excape route ?

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by Scholar8200(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
donfemo:
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by CaptainJune: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
There are contradictions in the Bible. Ok, we've heard. Why continue to give yourself migraine over this issue?

4 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by kay1one2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
see their slow responses , that nut is too hard for them to crack

4 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by sunmarouk(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizJanet:
If you happen to meet a man who said ' I have seen buhari' but later say " no man has seen buhari" what will you call him ? *winks* Of course , he is contradicting himself , with this example in your minds carefully look at the below texts

1Tim 6:15 " whom no man hath seen " .

1st statement showed men has seen Jesus WHILE the second says no man has seen Jesus . Confusion And Contradiction !

Level 2

1 Tim 6:15 " whom no man ... CAN SEE"

Buhahaha , the 1st says no man Can See Him While the 2nd says every eye shall SEE HIM cheesy .

let me help you out, since ur ignorance is taking the better part of u. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
In john 20, its talking about the disciples that has seen jesus christ during their ministry, while 1 tim 6 is talking about our LORD GOD(no man hath seen him).
The book of revelation is talking about the things to come(rapture), on the last day, he shall come with the clouds, only then shall we all see him. God bless U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
sunmarouk:

let me help you out, since ur ignorance is taking the better part of u. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
In john 20, its talking about the disciples that has seen jesus christ during their ministry, while 1 tim 6 is talking about our LORD GOD(no man hath seen him).
The book of revelation is talking about the things to come(rapture), on the last day, he shall come with the clouds, only then shall we all see him. God bless U
Perfectly Answered. But if that devil incarnate quote you again pls dont bother in replying her because she is a blinded atheist. The bible said such people should be avoided for they wrestle the scriptures to their own destruction (2 peter 3 v 16) thanks and God bless you my fellow brother in Christ
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
sunmarouk:

In john 20, its talking about the disciples that has seen jesus christ during their ministry , while 1 tim 6 is talking about our LORD GOD (no man hath seen him).

@underlined contradict the bold . The disciples whom are MEN see Jesus whom was Lord and God according to churchianity during their ministry , your explanation clearly contradict 1tim 6:15 .

Please try and be open minded , is the bold not clearly contradicting 1tim 6:15 that says NO MAN CAN SEE HIM .
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by jcross19: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizJanet:

@underlined contradict the bold . The disciples whom are MEN see Jesus whom was Lord and God according to churchianity during their ministry , your explanation clearly contradict 1tim 6:15 .

Please try and be open minded , is the bold not clearly contradicting 1tim 6:15 that says NO MAN CAN SEE HIM .
is better you amend your way when you are alive than to realise that you have been robbed and deceived by your own wisdom after death.
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
jcross19:
is better you amend your way when you are alive than to realise that you have been robbed and deceived by your own wisdom after death.
Is this another style of saying "I dont know what to contribute to the topic " ?
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by malvisguy212: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizJanet:
see their slow responses , that nut is too hard for them to crack
seriously, you are confused, very confused indeed!!! You need to seat down and read the bible again, start all over again. The bible is a sealed book, to the learn and unlearn, it may take a very long time to understand the truth in it. The answer you seek is in the context of the chapters.
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by malvisguy212: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizJanet:

Is this another style of saying "I dont know what to contribute to the topic " ?
when will you stop? When trouble comes? Bible say:
Ecclesiastes 12:1
New International Version
Remember your Creator in the days of
your youth, before the days of trouble
come and the years approach when you
will say, "I find no pleasure in them"--
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by malvisguy212: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizJanet:

Level 2

very funny lady, you are not truthful.

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
very funny lady, you are not truthful.
Just show me the part/bible quote thats not truthful ?
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by malvisguy212: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizJanet:
Just show me the part/bible quote thats not truthful ?
k

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by CaptainJune: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Perfectly Answered. But if that devil incarnate quote you again pls dont bother in replying her because she is a blinded atheist. The bible said such people should be avoided for they wrestle the scriptures to their own destruction (2 peter 3 v 16) thanks and God bless you my fellow brother in Christ
Can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by RapLawd(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptainJune:

Lemme Join you...

Tomorrow is the day and I really need your support...

Thanks
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by RapLawd(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
k

Oga, may God bless you with his endless water of life -Christ Jesus,

Thanks for your vote today... and tomorrow is another day please I'm counting on you....
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by RapLawd(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
MizJanet:

Level 2

Shey na you come mis understand the verses... don't just quote a single verse next time...

Join the team let's do it tomorrow!!!
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptainJune:
and whats funny dude?
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
RapLawd:

Lemme Join you...

Tomorrow is the day and I really need your support...

Thanks
you come advertise your election for here. Aint interested in such a worthless contest
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by RapLawd(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
you come advertise your election for here. Aint interested in such a worthless contest

Nwanne, please take am Easy na, it might be worthless to you but not in the whole sense, that's how life becomes dynamic but you can still reconsider to participate, yolkyou'll be appreciated... Thanks.

Udo.

1 Like

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by CaptainJune: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
and whats funny dude?

This

ProphetUdeme:
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
k

Shame on you ! NEXT TIME , dont just rush to say someone is not truthful if u gat no evidence .
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Churchman , Kindly show me the part where I wrestle the scripture @ op ? Or are you saying those verses are not in the bible ?
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2015
MizJanet:

Churchman , Kindly show me the part where I wrestle the scripture @ op ? Or are you saying those verses are not in the bible ?
if the bible doesnt seem real to you but just a bunch of compiled fictions then after reading it you can dump it in your recycle bin. #leave #us #alone. Allow us to be deceived. no problem. The End shall justify the means

2 Likes

Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by adsonstone: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Mizjanet, who are you?
An Atheist?
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by limamintruth: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2015
MizJanet:

Level 2

Oh no dearie, the confusion is solely from you, not Christianity cool
If you properly re-read 1 Timothy 6:14-16, you'd realise the said verse refers to Jesus Christ in all His awesome glory as God the Father.
Hence, no mortal man has ever seen or can ever see God the Father in His encompassing glory cos no mortal man can withstand the power of His presence.

A simpler explanation here is thus:
Jesus Christ in heaven is God the Father (of which 1 Timothy 6:15 talks about & whom no mortal man can see);

While Jesus Christ on earth is 'the Son of God' (whom mortal men have seen & have even interacted with in person);

& finally Jesus Christ living inside of us believers is 'the Holy Spirit' (whom man does not see but feels His presence & voice).

Understand?
Re: Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity by MizJanet(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Muslim Have Worship Songs? / Do We Serve God?or Does God Serve Us? / Time Machine Finally Invented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.