Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) (631 Views)

Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Do You Think Gender Equality And Female Sexuality Has Benefited Us / My Very Simple Guide To Gender Equality And Feminism As A Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
What is your view people?

Re: Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
I stand with equity!
Re: Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) by KnightRod(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol. Most women may have had enough equity, I see some of them desperately clamouring for equality..
Re: Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) by Chrisrare: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dats y i laugh at those deluded pple called feminists.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
KnightRod:
Lol. Most women may have had enough equity, I see some of them desperately clamouring for equality..
lwkmd they don't appreciate the equity men give them.. they are so blind to it.

Even amongst the female gender, is their equality amongst them? Not to talk of equity
Re: Difference Between Equality And Equity (pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm gonna explain like am telling a 5 years old so listen up.

Equality(Mostly used in English language) and Equity (Mostly used in Law and litigation)

Equity

In the real sense, Equity is the opposite of Common law and as a matter of fact Equity checks Common law because Common Law is blind to justice. That's British law and legal Standi, let me break it down.

For example, Henry and Billy are brothers and Henry is 15 years old while Billy the Junior is just 6 years old.
Their mom left them in the house to go shopping since morning, before she arrives both brother were really hungry, then she would quickly buy maybe Bread for Billy and tells Henry to wait till the food she's preparing gets done. Or she shares the bread but Billy's own would be bigger than that of Henry. That's Equity.

Then

Equality

Equality is just being fair to everybody with no regard to preference, prejudice or favour.
Using Henry and Billy again, If the Mom shares the bread for both brothers Equally not minding the age difference of both, that's equality.

That's that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does Luvc Stand For?...luvc Means Luv Center / 8 Ways To Develop A Good Mental Attitude / After Dark ( A Highly Romantic Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.