Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . (786 Views)

Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl / Sex Is Stupid And Should Be Avoided 18+ / She Is Stupid, Senseless, Brainless And An Overgrown Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Thashen(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
[b] Nairaland is in a horrible wreck, and many users feel the same way. For the most part, this site is beyond boring. Members can't have fun at all .

I guarantee you, when people don't have to fear about moderators creeping up behind them in the dead of the night to viciously click the delete button by their opinion, or thread, many people will have fun.

There are countless issues in this site, but the swearing filter takes the cake. I mean, every member of this site can attest to the fact that the filter is stupid, unnecessary and laughable. Second of all, it infringes on the member's free speech. And, by taking away individuals rights of free speech, you act as a capitalist government. How the fuvck are we supposed to discuss controversial topics if we are not allowed to use controversial word?

For the life of me, what is offensive about the words : penïs, and vagïna? The same words that ten year olds read about in textbooks, and not some pitiful euphemisms such as joysticks and flowers. And yet, grown asss nigguhs are forced to type joystick, slowpuke, and sundry other euphemisms on a site that's called nairaland, and not cleanland or uncontroversialland.

Promote free speech and remove the swearing filter. Or better yet, have the filter used as an option.

Any user ought to have the option to turn on the swearing filter, or to turn off. That way, people who are offended by swearing can avoid it, while others express themselves and exercise their free will.
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol. Agreed. Just cc seün to see this.
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
cool
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided what is cool now?
Cutehector:
cool
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by KnightRod(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided You're merely a contributor.. You have no right to demand for this.

You've made no investment whatsoever.. All rights to the site are reserved for only Mr Sëun Osewa. I don't see why you should complain about the "capitalism" structure.
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by EyeofHorus: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
kiss YES
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by mhisbliss(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
LONG BAN LOADING, AND I DON'T WANT A TASTE OF IT, RUNS OUT OF THREAD
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided what is cool now?
so I can be typing vagina and penis and kittycat without it being censored
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fear if getting banned is the beginning of boredom.
Just ask hateu2. grin
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Chrisrare: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
If u have a job offline, u wont be too bothered about wot is going on on a faceless forum.
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
PushPlay:
Fear if getting banned is the beginning of boredom.

Just ask hateu2. grin
wat
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Thashen(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided You're merely a contributor.. You have no right to demand for this.

You've made no investment whatsoever.. All rights to the site are reserved for only Mr Sëun Osewa. I don't see why you should complain about the "capitalism" structure.
[size=13] Pure idiocy! I don't need to be an investor in order to air my views and suggestions. The users who rate applications on Google Play with a star rating, and review are not investors hey, Seun's bítch![/size]
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Thashen(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
If u have a job offline, u wont be too bothered about wot is going on on a faceless forum.
I'm surprised you even were able to take a penïs out of your filthy mouth long enough to 'say ' the gibberish above! The sooner you come to the realization that being a phallus juggling piece of shïet is not a real job, the better.

Go ahead, and deny being a slüt, but it will not alter the irrefutable fact that your legs automatically swings open upon sighting a penïs like an automatic door!

1 Like

Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Chrisrare: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thashen:

I'm surprised you were even able to take a p e n i s out of your filthy mouth long enough to " say " the nonsense above .

Being a çum guzzling, çøçk juggling whøre is not a real job, you know .

Yea,you can try and deny being a whørè but that won't alter the irrefutable fact that your legs automatically swings open upon sighting a p e n i s like an automatic door .
Lol.. So u r crying cos u arent allowed to use peni.s and pusssy to post comments? So many jobless kids on nl.
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Thashen(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. So u r crying cos u arent allowed to use peni.s and pusssy to post comments? So many jobless kids on nl.
Yes, the way I'm crying over the swearing filter reminds you of how you bxtch, groan and moan when your dad whoops your nigerian ass with a leather belt when you two partake in BĎSM!

1 Like

Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Chrisrare: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thashen:

Yeah the way I'm crying over the swearing filter reminds you of how you cry when your dad whoops your nigerian ass with a leather belt when you two partake in BĎŞM .
Dont worry, wen u finally get a job offline, u'll realise how childish and meaningless dis thread u created is.
Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Thashen(m): 1:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dont worry, wen u finally get a job offline, u'll realise how childish and meaningless dis thread u created is.
The fact that you were stupid enough to sign a BDŞM contract as the submissive, and your father the dominant does not automatically mean you're employed, you got that you witless sack of piss?I mean, the contract in question is not a contract of employment, but a sex slavery contract!Something to ensure that you acknowledge that your father is your master and that he can play with your huge nigerian clitöris anytime he feels like doing so since you are his property. No, Scratch that, his bïtch!

Your piteous ' you need a job ' insult is actually bouncing off me and sticking to your idiotic self. In fact, why are you shooting yourself in the foot, calling me jobless when you have the latter word visibly engraved upon your protruding forehead ?

1 Like

Re: The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . by Chrisrare: 2:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Thashen:

Nah the fact that you signed a BDŞM contract,with you being the submissive and your dad being the dominant does not make you an employed somebody. I mean the latter contract isn't a contract of employment but a sex slavery contract. It's just something that ensures that you accept that your father is your master and that he can play with your huge nigerian clìtoris anytime he feels like doing so since you are his property.

So yeah bìtçh your ' you need a job ' insult is actually bouncing off me and sticking to your pitiful self lol. Now answer the following question as honestly and accurately as possible. And remember, honesty is the best policy. Why are you shooting yourself in the foot?
LWKMD... Dis guy is mentally deranged.

(1) (Reply)

Man Blocked Expressway To Propose His Girlfriend (pic + Video) / Two Things Girls Hate Most About Guys / Things We Do For Lover-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.