Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3669 Views)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / >I Know He's A Player But He Wants To Date My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by KingErnesto(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
**Modified
Re: ... by theLegion(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Once a PLAYER, always a PLAYER... Save her the stress, you ain't ever gonna change. *Peace

6 Likes

Re: ... by ateketom(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oh boy please continue to play......its not yet over because there are some new girls that just packed to ur area....they need u to come play with them..... Bad player
Re: ... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided so u expect me to read all that? Biko summarise
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
blah blah blah blah blah
too much information!
happy for you

i only hope that her ass is big oooo *very important*

1 Like

Re: ... by sinaj(f): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bros this ur lie too long nau

1 Like

Re: ... by Lordbammy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Eleyi Gidi Gan ook shocked
why u no find am go house since she's not picking ur calls :/
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided so u expect me to read all that? Biko summarise

Babe. Hwfa.. Nawa for u o
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
sinaj:
Bros this ur lie too long nau

Young lady, pls if you can't read...You shouldn't have commented tho'. Anyhw sha..
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lordbammy:
Eleyi Gidi Gan ook shocked

why u no find am go house since she's not picking ur calls :/

i didnt mention that.. I 've been there twice, i met her sister initially..and she refused to see me ...she told her to tell me she ain't around....

the second time i went looking for her...she wasn't there.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
*rolls eyes*
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
theLegion:
Once a PLAYER, always a PLAYER... Save her the stress, you ain't ever gonna change. *Peace

Brotherly cheesy ..no be so now.
Re: ... by Nightie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ah ahn! Y u too dey lie lyk dis?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
mehn...Op needs matured advice.. And it seems the kids above have nothing to say.

I dn't know what to tell you but good luck op on your quest for settlement with your bae..
Re: ... by tizblink: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bros why?undecided
After err'thing you wan rush rush still propose?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
theLegion:
Wow!, coming from a guy, cheesy If op loved her as he's saying, he won't have cheated on her.

Case close.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
You love her and are planning to propose soon yet you are having a side chick and giving her money? That's not love. Im not saying people are perfect but if you loved her so much your heart wouldn't allow you to cheat...especially RIGHT BEFORE planning to propose.
I mean it's not like you were away sailing for months and something happened between you and another woman on a distant shore...you seem to be in the same vicinity so it will be hard to explain why you're 'spending time' with another lady.

Your lucky if she forgives you at all because she is thinking if you say you love her and can do this before marriage and right before proposal what are you capable of after proposal and wedding.

Take this as a lesson for the next time you 'fall in love'...you don't want to keep losing woman you consider worth marrying due to your own poor behavior.

4 Likes

Re: ... by theLegion(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
Wow!, coming from a guy, cheesy If op loved her as he's saying, he won't have cheated on her.

Case close.

Exactly !
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
theLegion:

Exactly !
Your head dey there. cheesy i'm sure that if u love some1, having intimacy with others repulse you.

2 Likes

Re: ... by theLegion(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
Your head dey there. cheesy i'm sure that if u love some1, having intimacy with others repulse you.

Same reason I had to spill the truth...

1 Like

Re: ... by GoldenJAT(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
ur love seems genuine.... drop her number.... I help u out, she won't pick ur calls, and those friends of urs seems ignorant of what you feel for her... don't give up yet.. !!!the Ball is in ur court
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
tizblink:
Bros why?undecided

After err'thing you wan rush rush still propose?

I feel so connected to her like we've known each other for ages... And i see a future with us. Something tells me, if i don't engage her now , i might not be able to do it an some months or perhaps years to come. I might lose on her.
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
....**modified
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
....mody
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
GoldenJAT:
ur love seems genuine.... drop her number.... I help u out, she won't pick ur calls, and those friends of urs seems ignorant of what you feel for her... don't give up yet.. !!!the Ball is in ur court

Brotherly..my friends don love bachelor hood so much dem no wan wake up to realism.

As for her number..we'll do dat private bruh..thanks for ur concern smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
We are all humans, bt in dis ur case you obviously have no excuse....she may forgive you bt wat's the assurance that you won't do it again or even in marriage.

I can only snap and cheat on my spouse wen i'm no longer sure where the relationship is heading, and not wen everything is rosy.
KingErnesto:

Young lady, don't conclude too soon embarassed.

I love her so much and i hope you know , we humans ain't perfect. I was quick to accept my wrong deeds, and yes, ifeel so remorseful right now. I wish i could swiftly turn back the hands of time and make things right.

I've never been serious with any lady..we just had fun. But this particular seems different and she turned on a switch in my system like no other lady has ever done...dang embarassed..hope u understand dear.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingErnesto:

Yes dear. I love her and i wanna be with her.....other ladies i spent time with couldn't just accept the fact ion wanna have fun with them anymore. And this side chick i had forgotten abt her . The mistake i did was to tell her i was around cuz she asked.....Tho i wanted to have fun too but some part of me kept withdrawing but it overwhelmed me cuz it was a part of me. But now i've realised how wrong i was and i wanna set things right for good..

The only thing you can do now is show her by example that you can be trusted again. I wouldn't even go near asking her to marry you... Not until when and if she forgives you and you have taken time to solidly rebuild. If she loves you the way you said she did she is heartbroken right now and needs time. You pretty much need to start over and make her fall in love with you all over again. You need to create new memories.. A new history between you both. But at this point all you can do is try and that might not even be enough.
Never let yourself fall into a situation where a side piece comes between you and someone you love. Love is a choice that needs to be made every day and even though you may be finding someone attractive or feeling hot...you have to choose not to partake. It may be hard because we're not perfect but we always have a choice. If you're going to stay faithful to your lady love I hope you're going to be able to convince her that she will always be your choice over anyone else. Good luck.
Re: ... by GoldenJAT(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingErnesto:

Brotherly..my friends don love bachelor hood so much dem no wan wake up to realism.

As for her number..we'll do dat private bruh..thanks for ur concern smiley
i fancy love stories... I know it exists, even if d word (love) has been bastardized... here is my contact... 07063660625..hope u know a genuine heart when you sees 1?
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i fancy love stories... I know it exists, even if d word (love) has been bastardized... here is my contact... 07063660625..hope u know a genuine heart when you sees 1?

Yea bro,tnx ..i'll get back to u ASAP
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Hunnydropps:

The only thing you can do now is show her by example that you can be trusted again. I wouldn't even go near asking her to marry you... Not until when and if she forgives you and you have taken time to solidly rebuild. If she loves you the way you said she did she is heartbroken right now and needs time. You pretty much need to start over and make her fall in love with you all over again. You need to create new memories.. A new history between you both. But at this point all you can do is try and that might not even be enough.
Never let yourself fall into a situation where a side piece comes between you and someone you love. Love is a choice that needs to be made every day and even though you may be finding someone attractive or feeling hot...you have to choose not to partake. It may be hard because we're not perfect but we always have a choice. If you're going to stay faithful to your lady love I hope you're going to be able to convince her that she will always be your choice over anyone else. Good luck.

Yea dear..tnx much i appreciate. I'm gonna make things right this time, am gonna make sure she realise she's i love her so much to let go..

I got a newline and called her last nyt at about 1am..she abruptly hung up when she realised it was me speaking..but i had to talk to her that or i wouldnt sleep. So i disturbed her line till she picked and listened to me..i asked to come over and she declined .i begged her so much den she finally suggested i come but she hasnt forgiven me yet.

I'll be heading for her abode in a bit. I just hope luck is on my side this time.
Thanks luv.
Re: ... by KingErnesto(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
We are all humans, bt in dis ur case you obviously have no excuse....she may forgive you bt wat's the assurance that you won't do it again or even in marriage.

I can only snap and cheat on my spouse wen i'm no longer sure where the relationship is heading, and not wen everything is rosy.

I was driven by lust and it was so wrong of me at a moment like that in my life... But i just got a positive reply from her..tho' she hasnt forgiven me yet..i'll be leaving for her place later in the evening. I just pray she'll gladly accept me back ..
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
KingErnesto:

I was driven by lust and it was so wrong of me at a moment like that in my life... But i just got a positive reply from her..tho' she hasnt forgiven me yet..i'll be leaving for her place later in the evening. I just pray she'll gladly accept me back ..
If you say so, hope she takes you back again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Secret Of What She Did To Increase Her As$ Size From Flat To Big / Which Biscuit Did U Eat More In Your Primary And Secondary Days / Couple caught having sex in barbers shop in broad daylight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.