Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (91983 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Frankiss44:

So as you small reach you don dey reason marriage?
What do u mean? do you know my age?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by ROZZAYY(f): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
HMMMMM Odiegwu, she is actually beautiful just the bad face which she can actually work on.
better to have a smooth face than packing make up everywere
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Jonwesley(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am I the only one seeing different pictures here? Look well, the lady with cro cro face has a larger nose than the lady with make up. Fake comparison, and I think the op is trying to fool us.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by prciouschika(f): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.
my dear ooo I dy tell u
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by naijanaso: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
She's got very beautiful set of eyes.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by mostyg(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Anabel:

On point sis. How person wan criticise her when me sef never see Mr right with my manageable face. The make up is fine. Creative make up artist

Another advert?

May God provide you your Mr. right and grant you your heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by lozanni(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
The before pic is like the Nigerian Werewolf. Lolz. Seriously, the make-up was just being applied then, I guess.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by lozanni(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
The before pic is like the Nigerian Werewolf. Lolz. Seriously, the make-up was just being applied then, I guess.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by kcyarn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't like make up in the first place,if i must marry my wife won't wear make up.

Una try,no be the same person abeg....pic on top have pointed nose while the one yunder don't.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by makdcash(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
EFCC must hear this
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:
What do u mean? do you know my age?

I don't need to know your age to know you are a jambite na
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
There are makeup artists and there are makeup artistes. Choi! grin
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Ada9103(f): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is that her real face?.......gosh! Make up been saving us since time immemorial
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by praiseorji(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Next time you salivate on a lady whose face is covered with make-up, just think twice and hold your thirst. This is how ladies fool men with make-up. We can't say this lady here fooled her man though, since she is already getting married and her man must have known her real face. However, the photos have been generating reactions...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/before-after-make-up-photos-of-bride.html
shocked
NEHLIVE:
Next time you salivate on a lady whose face is covered with make-up, just think twice and hold your thirst. This is how ladies fool men with make-up. We can't say this lady here fooled her man though, since she is already getting married and her man must have known her real face. However, the photos have been generating reactions...

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Werin consign us. Her husband loves her that way. She is actually pretty though, just the spots. Lovely make up

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by mostyg(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
prciouschika:
my dear ooo I dy tell u

Your comment is well noted.

May God bring your Mr right to you sooner than you expect and also grant you all your heart desires.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
the lady in ques has amiable angular features really.

the spots might be allergies, hormonal rxns due to pregnancy.

she might be preg.
this reminds of a film starin JLO, a nite prior to her wedding she unwittingly ate something she was allegic to and got her face disfigured.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by ambyzown(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
ajoyeleke:

U sure must be a learner, avn't u seen d power of makeup b4b4 undecided

Look at the nose of the subject in the different pictures, you'll realize that they are not the same person.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is the real transformation agenda cheesy
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
ICPC, SON and NAFDAC have to start looking into these make up artiste. Because if this won't pass for fraud, it will definitely pass for corrupt practice to standardize and over standardize a substandard material which can be imimical to health of body and relationship.
Just Imagine?
I beginning to be fearing.
God help us.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Tedassie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.
shey,so what's keeping u now?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by shellicon(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ladies please change from deception
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Kherry: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
oladayo63:
shocked Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
The morsel of eba wey dey my mouth drop ni sha!

Lol........bro abeg take anoda one

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Kherry: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
oladayo63:
shocked Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
The morsel of eba wey dey my mouth drop ni sha!

Lol........bros abeg take anoda one
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by chiefolododo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
I support the motion moved by you
praizeblog:
this is fraud oo.... effc must hear this.... this kind of change is too much

see this::: Hilarious + funny photo... Caption This Hilarious Photo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/caption-this-hilarious-photo.html
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Itannooluwa(f): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
both before nd after pix no fyn
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Kosy79(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Adonblivit! Chai! Make-up d hope of d uglies.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by rahman3853(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
NEHLIVE:
na wa

See more shocking 'before & after' make-up photos that will give you sleepless night» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/before-after-make-up-photos-of-bride.html
this one pass na wa, this one na war!!! Night mare. Chai....transformation to bad.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
DRCIC:

Lmao
yes nah
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jesus is lord for this night. shocked shocked

I hope the man marrying her has seen her real face before o. grin

This is some serious impersonation sh1t right here. grin

Who has the contact info of the make up artist biko? cheesy
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lies!!d pics aint the same person.How person face go rough like dis self?wetin she dey look? grin

E be like say u never jam makeup artist before, they can do the undoable. And I have witnessed make up miracles.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Obanz2(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
NEHLIVE:

And we that are makeup free look old school abi. This not my real face ooo APC change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Sewing for beginners / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.