Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (92037 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by forbisi: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
ambyzown:

Look at the nose of the subject in the different pictures, you'll realize that they are not the same person.
camera angle and contouring/highlighting is responsible for the seemingly different shape of nose
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Justbeu:

wetin u dey wait.........??.......i dey available now,only say i no get ferari or bugatti oooooooo.
Indeed hilarious.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by deavicky(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2016
She is not the same person. Check the hair style except the pictures are not the same day.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Jesu! I believed she fooled her man jor.most ladies they wont even allow their fiancees to see dhier real face.b4 dem go bed dem go pack night makeup for face and in the mornin dey will wake very early before d man wakes up and pack early mornin makeup for face as well.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by adaxxy: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2016
buksaylor001:
Can this be real?
bleaching
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by dcole73: 2:54am On Jul 09, 2016
I think the make up artist should teach her to take care of herself so that the new look will become a permanent one.

To at least Get rid of the pimples, Acne, burns, and discolorations.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by themayor4542(m): 2:59am On Jul 09, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Next time you salivate on a lady whose face is covered with make-up, just think twice and hold your thirst. This is how ladies fool men with make-up. We can't say this lady here fooled her man though, since she is already getting married and her man must have known her real face. However, the photos have been generating reactions...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/before-after-make-up-photos-of-bride.html
Jesus christ of Nazareth. This is day light robbery of the highest order. The groom don enter one chance.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2016
No wonder marriages don't last anymore when you see a different girl after marriage.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by macotrading72(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Look
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.
don't worry dear you look good your man go soon show
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by 99foxxy(f): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2016
There is nothing wrong with her face only black spots which can be cleared with spot removers, many of you have worse faces than this. People forming for others maka what na?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Solozzo(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2016
We need to protect our faces from the damaging effect of ultraviolet radiation and heat from the sun. Consider sunscreen topical application, umbrellas, hats and caps when going outside.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by sulakishop(m): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2016
God knows, before I marry any fair girl I must see your childhood pictures and make up pictures tongue tongue tongue
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by achieverme(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.

You better come to me now, madam sweet chocholate. Me sef I dey fin chocolate geh to marry
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by brightlinse(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016
God save us oooo
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by donMIG(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2016
The dress different na...look ha chest jor...why d oda no smile make we c her teeth?419
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by francizy(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Pandorabox:

Why unq too dey attach too much importance to marriage? Like, a woman ain't complete without a man. Not supposed to be so and that's the reason women fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by lastpage: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Women of nowadays and FAKERY sha? shocked shocked angry

Fake bweast
Fake bum-bum
Fake V-irgina
Fake face
Love sef, Fake!!

............. Everything FAKE!

Abeg, l want a refund!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2016
The Nigerian constitution shuld be amended, dis kind of thing shuld be included as a fraud.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by wizflower(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
buksaylor001:
Can this be real?
Don't know but ask Google
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by aluma(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by alizma: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
I wonder how an Angel will recognize her when God send one to go and bless the lady that wedded with children and other good things.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Rano85(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
None of my business.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...lwkmdh.

bros abeg no kill me with laugh oh

Lol.. How your Mata be na? I dey hear your scores oh.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Alezy(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Frankiss44:

Lol.. How your Mata be na? I dey hear your scores oh.
which scores again na?? u Don start oh. Una wen be flexing barons.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by obyikye(f): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Not same person abeg. One has pointed nose and the other big and flat like nose. they are look alike.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by adedayo3193(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2016
grin[color=#550000][/color] i just cant stop laughing
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by peterakams: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2016
My downline Monica Okafor called me last night with great excitement that she placed a woman on RESTORLYF, C247 & CHOLEDUZ that the woman came to her because she is having bad experience during her period and had not been able to be pregnant since over two years of marriage but yesterday morning the bombarded her with two other women with testimony that within one month of taking the supplement, she is now pregnant. The other two women came with their own issues too for solution. This supplements are "NATURAL HEALERS". Whatsapp me on +2338056729949 for an assistance .
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2016
This is unbelievable
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by chival(f): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Look closely and you 'll see it is not the same lady. The hair, eyes and nose different. There are two different ladies in those pictures.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by elinah11(f): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Is that makeup not heavy on her face.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Alezy:
which scores again na?? u Don start oh. Una wen be flexing barons.

I hear you. I hear scores of how ona dodge enter sapele set the town on fire and dodge comot oh without reaching Warri oh.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Alezy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Frankiss44:

I hear you. I hear scores of how ona dodge enter sapele set the town on fire and dodge comot oh without reaching Warri oh.
lolz. ...bad guy. who don tell u that one again? ??

na just short stay for sapele.

how warri nau?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / Sewing for beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.