Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Things You Need To Know About NYSC-NCCF Rural Rugged(pics) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Things You Need To Know About NYSC-NCCF Rural Rugged(pics) (3820 Views)

5 Popular Myths About NYSC Registration / NYSC Camp Oyo State NCCF Building Mishap / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About NYSC-NCCF Rural Rugged(pics) by chizidgreat(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
In the NYSC scheme, there are three main recognized religious bodies.
1. NCCF- Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship which comprises of all the Christian Corp members minus the Catholics.
2. NACC- National Association of Catholic Corpers and
3. MCAN- Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria.
NYSC which stands for National Youth Service Corps has got other two names
1. A vulgar bastardization as "Now Your Suffering Continues" and
2. A christening from NCCF standing for "Nigerian Youths serving Christ"
It is in respect to this service that Nigerian youths under the umbrella of NCCF- NYSC gather in unity from different parts of the country and reach out to rural areas within the state of their deployment not just with the gospel but also with community service.
The community services include: sharing of food, clothes and other essential materials to the villagers, free medical check ups/treatment, cutting and plaiting their hairs, helping them clean their environment etc. You could see these villagers smiling from their hearts and feeling important that graduates with different levels of degrees are treating them with love. What other feelings surpass this?
Being my first time just this previous weekend, I enjoyed my rural rugged trip to Ibarakpa in Oyo state and I enjoin other Christian corpers to always make use of this opportunity.
If it is not rural, it is not rugged.
If it is not rugged, it is not rural.

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Know About NYSC-NCCF Rural Rugged(pics) by xxgig(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2017
This is one thing i haven't done yet, hope to attend one before the end of my service year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Frown At The Viral Video Of A Corp Member Proposing To A Female Soldier / Posted To Akwa Ibom For My Nysc: Need Some Answers Please. / How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.